• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 4, 2021

    Neverwinter Console Combat Changes Mega-thread

    Neverwinter Console Combat Changes Mega-thread


    Console Combat Changes Mega-thread

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 03:55 PM PST

    Greetings!

    In order to try to keep the subreddit more organized, we have made the decision to just have 1 big thread for the combat changes when they hit console.

    For the next week or so, any new threads regarding the combat changes will be LOCKED with a message linking this thread.

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/ManicGypsy
    [link] [comments]

    RIP CHICKEN

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 01:13 PM PST

    Console Combat Changes Scheduled For FRIDAY Instead Of Thursday

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 10:00 PM PST

    Me to my Vorpal that I had since Mod 8

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 02:32 AM PST

    For the Pc players

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 06:32 PM PST

    Hi,

    I have a question tomorrow the new changes wil hit Ps4 so i was wondering what is should start of with companions enchantments soni dont accidantly make stupid mistakes that wil cost me.

    submitted by /u/Confident-Mouse-3400
    [link] [comments]

    We who are about to die, salute you!

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 10:26 PM PST

    Neverwinter companions

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 05:51 PM PST

    I bought the angel of protection thinking it was the Angel I see flying around with the huge white wings and huge sword but it isnt. . Anyone know what the companion I'm talking about is called . Sorry I know.. so vague

    submitted by /u/greeenamnesia
    [link] [comments]

    Tribal Yklwa Value?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 09:24 PM PST

    Just wondering what the general public would value a Tribal Yklwa at? They're difficult to find a price for since they can't be sold on the AH.

    I realise the gear from KOS is basically useless, and the only allure for it is the chance of +5 Rings for the Ring Slayer achievement/trophy. I still see players running around Chult every day though, killing rare monsters for hunt trophies. I already have all the rings so they are of no use to me.

    submitted by /u/Larkias
    [link] [comments]

    First time playing since 2016

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 11:03 AM PST

    I just downloaded this game and it turns out I played it back in 2016 (last logged in December 2016) which would have been when my old PS4 curropt and died. I'm level 28 and have no idea what I'm doing.

    Wants the best advise you have for pretty much a noob?

    submitted by /u/opserioul
    [link] [comments]

    Hoard Of The Dragon Queen D&D Cuando el Rol se complica

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 05:56 PM PST

    No Quests! Can't level up.

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 12:19 PM PST

    I'm level 5 and can't find any quests. Searched the whole city and all quests need me to be a higher level. No quest in journal and it says upcoming quest under Sargent Knox, but when I talk to him all it has is "goodbye, sargent".Been trying to advance for 2 days now. How long do I have to wait for an upcoming quest? I'm thinking about just uninstalling the game. (ps4 version)

    submitted by /u/scottvf
    [link] [comments]

    Help with the rework

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 09:37 AM PST

    Hi everyone is there a rework built for the ranger class yet?

    submitted by /u/KatiaAiziz
    [link] [comments]

    Retruning player after many many MANY years.

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 12:30 PM PST

    Last time I played was like in 2016 LOL I got rid of my account by giving away everything and then deleting my character. Anyway that's not the point of this post. I made a new character a SHIT load of stuff changed from the last time i played. I was wondering, are companions and costume outfits account bound? and are Mounts account bound? idk if its because I'm not level 20, but I can't seem to equip my mount on a new character I just made.

    submitted by /u/milksimp
    [link] [comments]

    Brand new to neverwinter, is there PVP and is it any good?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 08:08 AM PST

    WoW for example has pretty good PVP, same with ESO... I know very little about neverwinter but was wondering if the PVP is any good. I kind of assume there is PVP in the game, but maybe not? Anything else I should know about PVP in neverwinter?

    Sorry for my stunning lack of knowledge, like I said, I JUST started.

    submitted by /u/godonlyknows1101
    [link] [comments]

    How do I know when my companion is going to level up?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 07:36 AM PST

    Like does it have a bar I can look at? I cant tell sorry if its a dumb question.

    submitted by /u/LadyDumbass
    [link] [comments]

    Battle-worn metal rod from Insu boss.

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 10:38 AM PST

    Kinda new player here. After combat changes I went to explore Vallenhas did some quests got the Rod in 1st Insu. Had no clue it was important... so vendor :-(

    Later when I figured out the Box, I started farming Insu to get 2nd. Did ~40 bosses so far, so her comes the question: Is it one time drop only and am I fucked ?

    submitted by /u/Satans_Work
    [link] [comments]

    Armor of Lolth

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 02:52 AM PST

    Hello guys I'm trying to get my hands on the armor of Lolth for a CW. The spidey legged one. I know it does not drop anymore so my question is: Are there any other armors looking similar? (I have one for GF and seen one for Cleric in the auction house as well)

    Also, does it still appears in the Auction house from time to time?

    submitted by /u/Elssir_von_Moonlight
    [link] [comments]

    Outgoing healing.

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 08:39 AM PST

    Okay so now that I hit level 80 I'm trying to improve on my stats. I was arbiter before to level up quickly but now I'm just full time in on devout. I currently have two problems. Mobs got unbareably hard all of a sudden, one way or the other I found myself in Vallenhas and I can't even kill a single monster. I'm literally kinda just stuck hoarding up some AD to buy better gear. I also can barely heal. I saw that my realize y outgoing healing is only at 7% and I've been trying to find anything to help boost that percentage up. Is there specific gear that I need to raise my outgoing healing percentage? I feel bad that people randomly add me to parties and I can barely heal. And I really do enjoy healing

    submitted by /u/Grafhysi
    [link] [comments]

    what best companion for cleric dps

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 07:40 AM PST

    Help with new combat rework

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 06:17 AM PST

    My main is a barbarian any recommendation that companion upgrade a mythical first and what gear works better for balancing stats

    submitted by /u/Deezerm10
    [link] [comments]

    Ranger or Rogue

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 02:22 AM PST

    Which one should i make as new toon, rogue or ranger? Pros and cons? And most importantly which one is more fun to play? Thanks

    submitted by /u/CaprainPiggg
    [link] [comments]

    I alabaster gear still relevant?

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 03:18 AM PST

    I stopped play lile a year ago and now i cale back and a lot has changed, i saw it imidiatly when i looked at my stats. Is alabaster gear still relevant?

    submitted by /u/GetBeamedNobberer
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment