• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 3, 2021

    Neverwinter Research study on loot boxes, mental health and gambling - can you help out?

    Neverwinter Research study on loot boxes, mental health and gambling - can you help out?


    Research study on loot boxes, mental health and gambling - can you help out?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 07:37 AM PST

    Hi everyone,

    My name's Prof. Pete Etchells, and I'm a video games researcher at Bath Spa University, UK. I'm currently conducting some research on the relationship between loot box purchase behaviours, gambling, and mental health, and need a fairly substantial number of participants - 5,000 in total, so any help would be greatly appreciated. While a number of current studies suggest a correlational relationship between loot boxes and gambling behaviours, we know relatively little about the impact on mental health, or how substantial an effect there is.

    If you're interested, in order to take part you must be 18 years or older, and have played a game involving loot box mechanics in the past month.

    You can find the study here, it should take about 10 minutes to complete: https://bathspa.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/loot-boxes-mental-health - thanks!

    submitted by /u/epoch157
    [link] [comments]

    Ground Jade

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 11:54 PM PST

    What's the quickest way to get Ground Jade in RD?

    submitted by /u/farooqaxam
    [link] [comments]

    read new post on Steam forum about "NWO finally shutting down"

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 11:01 PM PST

    saying that the D&D license is about to be pulled from Perfect World/Cryptic, i tried finding anything about that rumour online, but it seems to be just someone trolling around...

    anyway, just wondering how secure the license agreement between PW/Cryptic and Hasbro/WotC is?

    submitted by /u/Giemo_Cesenunde
    [link] [comments]

    Unsedermountain dragon

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 11:07 AM PST

    So, as the title says, I'm doing the Undermountain campaign. I'm a lvl 80 rogue. So....Celeste wants me to use an amulet to lure a dragon to a moon beam, however, she wants me to use it again when he's in the moon beam. The problem is: the first time I use the amulet, there's a 20 second cool down.Then I have to run around and look for the moon beam. If the moon beam is too close to me, I dont have enough time to use the amulet again, so I resort to attacking which gets me killed( with my companion, of course). But, if I have just enough time to get him into the moon beam and use the amulet when he's in it, he doesn't get any damage. I get killed bc the amulet did absolutely NOTHING. I go solo, and I play at night Eastern time US. I don't understand what Celeste wants or how to defeat this dragon. I just scratching my head basically. I've gone through much worse, but this dragon is being a pain. Any tips?

    submitted by /u/TNT_613
    [link] [comments]

    Please let me take a lunch break mid-mission while I'm solo

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 09:55 AM PST

    That stupid idle disconnection have to go (at least for solo missions) because sometimes I don't want to do the whole thing over again especially if it implies re-doing some tedious requirement.

    submitted by /u/DoomedMarine
    [link] [comments]

    Neverwinter Verdurous Lion

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 10:11 AM PST

    Neverwinter Verdurous Lion

    Any idea what this mount code might be worth?

    Neverwinter Verdurous Lion

    Basically its a xbox exclusive and its a white lion with green mane and green stripes

    This is a picture of it

    submitted by /u/Closterfoebic
    [link] [comments]

    Primal weapons

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 11:59 AM PST

    I have primal on some lonely alts, the bonus seems nice afte the changes on paper, anyone has any opinion if they are any good now ?

    submitted by /u/farooqaxam
    [link] [comments]

    Insignia help!!!

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 10:19 AM PST

    What is going to happen with brutality?!? Should I be selling them now? Will they make a trade house for them?

    submitted by /u/zagudyha
    [link] [comments]

    Is Negation the new BiS armor Enchantment??

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 09:57 AM PST

    After watching Aragon's video on the Negation armor enchantment, I'm thinking this maybe the new best armor enchantment to use for M20.... is anyone else switching from Barksheild to Negation??

    Aragon's video....👇

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyL-kdbvm-s&t=5s

    submitted by /u/RudyDawg1980
    [link] [comments]

    New player (p2)

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 02:12 AM PST

    I downloaded neverwinter and still have some questions.

    1) Shopping $ 50 per month can I easily advance without problems or do I need to spend more?

    2) Is there a tier list?

    3) Is the magician a good DPS?

    submitted by /u/ToxicisLife
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment