• Breaking News

    Friday, December 6, 2019

    Neverwinter Free Neverwinter Feywild Starter Pack

    Neverwinter Free Neverwinter Feywild Starter Pack


    Free Neverwinter Feywild Starter Pack

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 11:28 AM PST

    Got as part of Humble Bundle, don't have the game or plan on playing it.

    Leave comment below and will pick a winner at random.

    submitted by /u/Maahinen92
    [link] [comments]

    Another Series of Random Questions

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 12:02 AM PST

    1: What does everyone do with gold once you get to absurd numbers? I have more than enough to unequip enchants, buy pots, etc.

    2: What are people buying with the Gith/Ill trinkets?

    3: Murme's Soup Bowl vs Star Rover's Armet? To me the SRA has a better ability despite MSB having a higher IL. I understand that IL isn't everything but I can't decide if 5% more damage is better than having the Power boost.

    4: Starting a new toon, Drow Rogue and I noticed I got a couple of quests specific to race/class. I don't recall running into anything like rhat before. Has it just been so long or is this specific to this race/class?

    submitted by /u/drakejcl
    [link] [comments]

    A question about incoming healing

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 10:36 AM PST

    So this might seem like a silly question but I don't know the answer personally so that is why I'm asking. does incoming healing affect the healing you use on yourself?

    submitted by /u/BigDaddyThorn
    [link] [comments]

    Hell Pit Event: No tokens of flames

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 08:02 PM PST

    I did the event for like 10 days(?) then bought the pack from the zen store. I got the achievement token but not the token of flames...I have 0 token of flames now and no way to enter the Hill pit event since I got the pack...I see other people have more than 2 token of flames... it a bug?

    submitted by /u/Korario
    [link] [comments]

    What is in the Magnificent Resurgence Lockbox Packs

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 07:08 PM PST

    On PS4 there is no way to view what is in the Magnificent Resurgence Lockbox Packs, like Magnificent Resurgence Lego Pack, Epic Mounts, all that.

    Does anyone have a link that explains what is in each pack? Even Arc Games own link does say what's inside Grrrr...

    https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11321183-magnificent-keyring%21

    Thank you in advance.

    submitted by /u/Autumn_Witch
    [link] [comments]

    To everyone grinding for a quickling for the outgoing healing

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 02:28 PM PST

    Do yourself a favor and just buy a faithful initiate from the zen market. It has the same outgoing healing and sells for around 300k ad (depending on your ad to zen rate) after applying a 33% off invoker coupon. Why spend millions for a comp when you have this option?

    Addendum: Just be careful if you try to buy a faithful initiate from the auction house. For some reason Arc thought it was a good idea to have 2 different comps, with the same name, but have different stats. Always make sure it has outgoing heals and not the generic stats variety.

    submitted by /u/Penquin_of_Anarchy
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone donated to Extra Life

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 10:16 AM PST

    For this year's campaign - if yes, have you already received your codes? Anyone else planning on donating because they just really want a gelatinous cube companion? :-p

    submitted by /u/CdnBison
    [link] [comments]

    I’m 80 and running the Under mountains ME’s every day. Is those three ME’s the only thing other than LOMM that we can do now?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 11:39 AM PST

    New player class question!

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 06:22 AM PST

    Hi all,

    I am trying the game and trying to pick a class. I like to play melee DPS class, warrior type or fist weapon (anything non-dagger really).

    1- Was planning to make barb but then I checked some posts and apparently barb changed from pure DPS to hybrid leaning toward tanking. Is this true?

    2- Also Can Paladin/Fighter specc into dps?

    3- Lastly from what I understand race means very little at max lvl, right?

    submitted by /u/Kisuke42
    [link] [comments]

    Best Ranger Build

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 02:33 PM PST

    Hey guys I'm looking for a good (the best) ranger build. I stopped playing a year ago and don't know if I should go for hunter or warden and how to skill the specs. Thanks for your builds in advance

    submitted by /u/holyguacca
    [link] [comments]

    Stardock

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 01:02 PM PST

    I've finished Undermountain, now how do I get stardock on the map so I can travel there?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/SaskatoonSask
    [link] [comments]

    I'm on thee runic quest. Got 3 x each color but the depleted artifact refuses to show up. I try not to kill the mobs, just get their attention, which is how I got the runes. Am I missing something?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 12:01 PM PST

    Refining Stones

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 11:54 AM PST

    Since the 2x Event is happening in a week. Which dungeon in Dread Ring is the best to farm enchanting stones?

    submitted by /u/Kurisu-Kurayami95
    [link] [comments]

    Back from a year or so off...I'm a Cleric

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 11:03 AM PST

    Hey all.

    So been off for a while, forgot what was in my account and all - but some friends mentioned it's worth starting it again, so we are.

    I've looked around for Cleric builds relevant to new meta and game play - but I've really only seen 2 - and I've no idea if they are worth doing - only one on MMOminds. With the complete respec required - would be keen to know what I should now be doing in terms of boons and point placement.

    Love to heal - team player - dungeon runner in the past.

    Any tips would be great.

    Oh - and is Hammer of Gond any use still - turns out I have a legendary one in my inventory but it's tied to me lol

    submitted by /u/p3zzl3
    [link] [comments]

    Hell Pit event - Tokens

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 05:26 AM PST

    According to the event page we can get up to 42 tokens of brimstone. However, the first week we could get 7. The following week,14. And now there's only one week left and today I completed the event and got only 1. How on earth could we get 42?

    submitted by /u/Anima1994
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 Clan "Goverment Moolah"

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 09:08 AM PST

    The real hardcore players of Neverwinter who are truly about the Neverwinter Grind.

    Are you an unemployed, half educated citizen that contributes nothing to your great nation beside being a team player you just met 10 seconds after a Dungeon Queue? Or Zone chat

    Do you sit at home 30 days a month. Only time your out is the for the 4 weekly beer-runs and 1 cigarette carton stockup and game 20 hours a day without shitting or pissin while you got grandma spoon feeding you the 20¢ ramen you bought 2 months ago.

    DO YOU take the financial advantage at home with free rent and groceries the birthgivers provide while your leeching off the government with Disabilitie or Welfare goverment assistance cheques and blowing all yours on Neverwinter and pocket pussy sleeves when deep down you know you can work,but all you do is want to game on Neverwinter.

    If you think your a great fit this guild may be for you.

    submitted by /u/xItsAllTruex
    [link] [comments]

    Warlock healer question

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 02:15 AM PST

    What's the good and bad about heal build warlock and how does it compare to clerics and paladins? I'm quiet new to mod 16

    submitted by /u/doedoe21doe
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment