• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 7, 2019

    Neverwinter Is this game still alive?

    Neverwinter Is this game still alive?


    Is this game still alive?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 08:26 PM PST

    I've played this game a long long while ago, i wouldn't mind getting back into it if I had a guild or something to join that was new player friendly. I'd like to start over fresh on a character and play through it again and get into the end game. Mostly just wanna know if it's active enough to be worth playing it

    submitted by /u/jigglefruit1016
    [link] [comments]

    Let's try to get the devs to see this post. This could be a good way to balance the classes or at least give us more diversity. Let's talk about it.

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 07:23 AM PST

    New player? In a guild but no one is offering any direction on what to do in this big beautiful game? Join us at Phantom Troupe!

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 06:09 AM PST

    What lvl to gauge class?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 12:05 PM PST

    Is there a class that is more noob friendly than others? I use to play on Xbox a few years ago and I am thinking of playing on PC now. Is it better to play a DPS for instance and get acquainted with the game before trying a tank or healer?

    I know the number one thing is to play a class you like. So, with that in mind, what level do I need to reach to get a good feel for a class? Right now, I am debating between Cleric, Pally, and Warlock (heals). I like healing in dungeons and stuff but the one downside is that questing then sucks. DPS is fun but then queue times suck haha

    submitted by /u/TheCaveMan09
    [link] [comments]

    Just hit 80-F2P player, need advice on increasing item level to participate in end game content (Justicar Paladin)

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 02:02 PM PST

    Transferring to alts

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 01:51 PM PST

    So I've always been on the fence about committing to an alt character especially with bondings being a major expense. It came to me... why don't I just switch my current R14 between my main and my alt. This way I don't need to acquire them twice?

    submitted by /u/WhiskeyNovemberSix
    [link] [comments]

    Does the Stalwalt Golden Lion ability proc off augments?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 09:41 AM PST

    The ability boosts damage when a comp uses an ability, will this proc off an augment every couple of seconds like the Companion's gift, or is only effective with a summoned comp?

    submitted by /u/_____score
    [link] [comments]

    Mods?

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 11:25 AM PST

    I use to play this on Xbox a few years ago. I am thinking of getting back into on PC.

    What are Mods? Are they similar to seasons in other games? Should I wait until the next mod, mod18, to start playing or does it not make a difference?

    Also, which healer is more sought after, Cleric or Pally? I want to get fast dungeon queues lol

    submitted by /u/TheCaveMan09
    [link] [comments]

    Can we no longer convert +1 items to normal? (PS4)

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 02:11 PM PST

    We used to be able to have items in our inventory (like potions for example) that were +1 and convert them to normal items (not plus 1). There no longer seems to be a way to do this? Did this change recently?

    submitted by /u/Autumn_Witch
    [link] [comments]

    New player needing some advice

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 09:31 AM PST

    Hi everyone, sorry to add yet another help I'm a new person post.

    I recently picked up Neverwinter a couple days ago and started a warlock. After doing more research it looks like most people are saying that they are trash, but it initially intrigued me because it was a caster that I could also heal on. Primarily through my mmo career I have played healers. This led me to starting a ranger, which I have subsequently leveled up to 22 and I am quite enjoying it.

    My question is this, is warlock as bad as they say, I noticed I felt a bit weak but I have only leveled to 15 on it, and should I just stick with my ranger which i believe are pretty decent end game and maybe just start another healer class like Pali or cleric later on down the line since they seem to be better received.

    As a follow up most guides I saw said to run your daily random dungeon to get AD, every video I saw people are getting 9k but I only ever get 5500, is that normal? Also in terms of augment companions, I think the cheapest I saw was a cat so I'll pick that up. The bonding runestones seem quite expensive on pc, is it ok going with just rank 7, and what actual companion gear should I buy?

    Thank you so much your time and answers. Really enjoying the game so far just a lot to learn.

    submitted by /u/Bollucks760
    [link] [comments]

    Legendary insignia chest from hell pit event

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 12:16 PM PST

    Is brutality or predominance findable in this chest?

    submitted by /u/Lig8L
    [link] [comments]

    instances

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 12:39 AM PST

    stupid question - when players refer to say a Heroic being on a specific instance? what do they mean and how do i get to it?

    submitted by /u/Alex8710x
    [link] [comments]

    Cannot go past the Crypyic loading page

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 01:33 AM PST

    Hey guys... I am unable to go past the cryptic loading page... yesterday i waited for around 2 and a half hour but it still didn't go past the page... I even redownloaded the game but to no avail... please help

    submitted by /u/CoolSparky6969
    [link] [comments]

    Preview

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 06:03 AM PST

    Anyone have a guess of when the new preview for MOD18 may be up?

    submitted by /u/gusmp
    [link] [comments]

    Icon of the Loyal Commander useful?

    Posted: 05 Dec 2019 07:16 PM PST

    Warlock healer here, trying to squeeze out some outgoing healing buffs. I keep reading about companion bonuses (quickling, baby polar bear...) to boost outgoing healing, but I haven't read much about companion items like the Icon (talisman, sword knot...) of the Loyal Commander. Does their +10% Outgoing healing apply to at-wills (e.g. soul reconstruction) and/or encounters (e.g. shatter spark)? I don't see them added anywhere.

    submitted by /u/Kupupi
    [link] [comments]

    Scamer

    Posted: 06 Dec 2019 12:49 AM PST

    Hey, got scamed for 1m AD, already sent 2 tickets to support, on first ticket they gave me an auto response telling me to block the player and telling me to not respond any further to that ticket. So I made another ticket and they told me to not create more tickets on this, but instead answer to the first ticket, where they told me to not respond any further since it was an auto respond. Is there any mod who could help me with this please?

    submitted by /u/marcsten123
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment