• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 8, 2019

    Neverwinter I was changing my character's appearance when I found something in the editor

    Neverwinter I was changing my character's appearance when I found something in the editor


    I was changing my character's appearance when I found something in the editor

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 05:03 PM PST

    Saw this armor on an NPC, is there a way to get it as a player?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 02:50 PM PST

    Help for returning players

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 03:36 PM PST

    My son and I just returned to playing, having both quit about the time temple of elemental evil came out. I had a couple of level capped characters with raiding-level gear and equipment (Not yet endgame, but getting there). After coming back and redoing as much as I could, I find that instances that I used to crush at, I now get my butt handed to me. It happens to my son too. It is too bad there isn't a return to level 1 feature so I can re-level and hopefully get back to where I was. I don't want to make a new character because of the gear I already have and worked hard for. Any thoughts on how I can get back to a good spot before I get frustrated and quit again?

    submitted by /u/Syntania
    [link] [comments]

    Upgrade warning notice. What's up with this? I don't believe its working. [PS4]

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 10:23 PM PST

    Can some please explain to me what this actually does?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 01:08 PM PST

    Can some please explain to me what this actually does?

    I can't figure out what this item actually does or means.

    Thanks in advance

    https://preview.redd.it/0b5kow1y0a341.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=aad7de4e3c97a11627321b11e2a1be152250f21b

    submitted by /u/Autumn_Witch
    [link] [comments]

    Returning after a break since Ravenloft, just a few questions!

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 12:59 PM PST

    I was always a Devotion Paladin player, end game, close to BiS. I am returning, realized about 95% of my gear and enchants are now worthless and I'm looking to improve again!

    1. Is Oathkeeper more viable than Justicar or are they equally desires in end game content? Before, Guardian Fighters and Devotion Paladins were the combo alongside both Clerics. I want to get into content as fast as possible!
    2. I bought and fully refined a Staff of Flowers. The tooltip in collections, the wiki, and other players in-game have a buff that increases power and critical by 10,000 but for some reason mine only increases by 5,000?
    3. I already have a legendary bulette pup from a few years ago, heard augments are back in style. What runestones should I be looking to get for it alongside the paragon suggestion as well as what enchants should I be looking to slot onto my gear (offense, defense, utility)? I'm looking to get a Bronzewood and Elven Battle for both paragons.
    4. Almost all my mount insignia bonuses are very nerfed. What's the best 5 bonus combo? I'm thinking double gladiator's guile and from there, I'm unsure.
    5. What should I be aiming for stat-wise? I hear 60,000 of every stat but also 80,000 (to compensate for enemy counterstats) but as much health, power and around 130,000 combat advantage. Are there some that really aren't needed so I can focus on others?

    Thanks in advance for anyone who has the time to reply to this!

    submitted by /u/aDamnCivilian
    [link] [comments]

    Advice?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 07:34 AM PST

    So with the Tales artifacts, what is the best way to run them as a DPS? And are they BIS for DPS right now?

    submitted by /u/ccilian69
    [link] [comments]

    Melee Weapon

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 12:59 PM PST

    Hey, im totaly new to this game and i have a question how do i use Melee Weapon? I know its stupid question but i need help my charcter is Wood Elf Ranger but he's using only his bow.. Pls Help

    submitted by /u/weker_master
    [link] [comments]

    Some cheaper companions I can use while leveling up as a DPS paladin.

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 06:01 AM PST

    Is there like a cheap companion I could use while leveling up as a DPS OP. Something that gives me power, crit severity or has nice damage. Is Sellsword still a way to go? Or is there something cheaper now?

    Edit: Guys, I'm not gonna be a DPS end-game. I'm just having a DPS OP for leveling, easier dungeons and solo-play.

    submitted by /u/Green7501
    [link] [comments]

    Cap for control bonus?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 11:58 AM PST

    Lookin for some artifacts...

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 11:46 AM PST

    anyone know of any that has stamina regen?

    submitted by /u/Rocket_Poop
    [link] [comments]

    What's the zen price of legendary mounts?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 11:40 AM PST

    I've been pretty busy lately and I don't have tine to play and check the prices

    submitted by /u/Ronisoni14
    [link] [comments]

    Any way to gift anything?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 09:49 AM PST

    My wife currently plays Neverwinter (I don't) and I was wondering if there was any way I could buy/gift her something in-game?

    Or a voucher for zen or other in-game currency that could be used for anything of her choice?

    What options do I have?

    submitted by /u/Mallacoda
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for guild mates on ps4. Msg me here or name on flyer on psn.

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 09:14 AM PST

    Question from a casual player regarding ME in the yawning portal.

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 02:07 AM PST

    I see a bunch of people who are 22k plus, with maxed out alabaster gear still running the ME at Yawning portal.

    Why are they doing this and what are the hoping for?

    I only ask because I've managed to get both pieces of alabaster gear and have bought all the best gear I can with my mountain seals. Wondering what I'm missing something here.

    Thanks in advance.

    Edit:

    Also, I am sitting on 1,200 seals of the mountain. I've purchased all the gear I need from the seal trader. Is there anything I can spend the excess on that's beneficial?

    submitted by /u/welshdragon888
    [link] [comments]

    Doesn't Load Past Cryptic Logo

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 04:49 AM PST

    I have attempted almost everything I could think of to get the game to load and it still refuses. Once it loads past original Cryptic logo it insta closes with out a crash message. GPU is up to date, windows up to date, firewall has game on safe list. Running on Windows 10, tried running game in different Windows versions and still nothing. I give up, please help.

    submitted by /u/KristinGrave
    [link] [comments]

    Wanting to OP, what do I need to know?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 04:41 AM PST

    As last post mentioned, I'm recently returning to NW. Starting over fresh with a friend and he's rolling a Rogue, I'm going to go Paladin.

    Is there a better leveling path? More desirable end game build? Yes, i know we have loudout's, eventually have both together, as a newer fresh 70/80. Heals or Tank?

    submitted by /u/MrReaux
    [link] [comments]

    Selling Sigil of the Metallic Ancestry Dragonborn for 9mil Ads GT AnthonyCarmineh

    Posted: 07 Dec 2019 11:45 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment