• Breaking News

    Monday, December 9, 2019

    Neverwinter The Ridiculous Ballad of Skaaro the Red A Neverwinter Tale Chapter 15

    Neverwinter The Ridiculous Ballad of Skaaro the Red A Neverwinter Tale Chapter 15


    The Ridiculous Ballad of Skaaro the Red A Neverwinter Tale Chapter 15

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 10:50 PM PST

    The Ridiculous Ballad of Skaaro the Red A Neverwinter Tale Chapter 16

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 10:51 PM PST

    Hello to all!

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 01:57 PM PST

    Hello to all and thank you for giving your time to this post. Here I'm damn new and don't know how you guys run things but here I go. I knew Neverwinter for....a long time but never gave it much attention until recently. Back then I wasn't interested in games like since in those days I was..a CoD/halo boy.

    But I develop a nac for lore heavy games. I however don't know anything about D&D or neverwinter in general. But I hope to fix that with this game if that's possible.

    I just downloaded Neverwinter on Xbox One but haven't even created my character, I think I'll go as a Cleric...not sure with what race.

    I was wondering how friendly this community is so with this I'm giving the chance for this game.

    To add, I also have a interest for the table top game/campaign but like I said I have not knowledge on how to play or if it or if is even possible to play that one over the internet.

    submitted by /u/Tommytuf
    [link] [comments]

    Need help understanding this game ps4

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 11:20 PM PST

    Hey just wondering if anyone can help me, I just started and I am confused on a lot of things😖

    submitted by /u/jj2444
    [link] [comments]

    Zero Damage Dealt Bug

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 10:59 PM PST

    Sometimes, when I use my powers on enemies, I do zero damage on them. What's the deal with this and why does this happen?

    Here are some screenshots:

    https://imgur.com/a/ZPjGSbQ

    submitted by /u/throwawayneverwinter
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Tales of Old/ Dread Vault

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 10:31 PM PST

    Am I missing something or are there no boosts (+time or +life)to pick up in this Tale? Rarely, we have picked up a heart in the very beginning, and earlier tonight there was an hourglass there but it disappeared as we walked over to it. Without extra time it seems difficult to get a full complete run. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/van_clouden
    [link] [comments]

    How many grand retelling buyouts can I buy?

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 03:47 PM PST

    My third character has not run the Grand Retelling. Could I buy four Grand Retelling buyouts? I think I could get three artifacts if I bought three or four buyouts and then spent a couple days running the dungeons. I've been doing tales on two characters and it gets a little old after a while.

    submitted by /u/scorpion_71
    [link] [comments]

    How do I continue to solo content? (Level 61 Fighter)

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 05:37 PM PST

    I've been playing solo throughout my experience. I don't have much interest in end-game content like trials or vet dungeons, I'm mainly just trying to do the main content and earn achievements along the way (Xbox).

    However, recently each zone has been getting harder to solo. The enemies are getting tankier and my DPS as a Dreadnought Fighter is not scaling to keep up. Pretty much abilities are the only way I kill anything so after I use those three I'm just waiting until they are off cooldown. Basic attacks don't do much and as I've reached higher levels it is near suicide to use them. Anytime I'm swinging my sword I'm taking damage from 5+ enemies and my health is getting destroyed. I usually just raise my shield and continuously use the AoE block attack while waiting for my abilities but enemies have been destroying my stamina bar and just killing me.

    I use the healer companion but that hardly sustains, potions seem to heal such a minimal amount that one attack undoes the damage I just healed. I'm at Mount Hotenow and at a loss because I really can't progress solo because of the overwhelming enemies that just swarm me.

    submitted by /u/Vanstrom336
    [link] [comments]

    Game Breaking Bug

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 03:06 PM PST

    I cannot change loudouts. I'm stuck as a dps and cannot change back to healer loudout. This means I cannot do any queue'd content. Nothing is on cooldown and there is no reason why I cannot change. I've tried in multiple different zones/hubs and campfires. Last time this happened I had to do a complete respec. I should not have to respec every time I want to switch loudouts.

    submitted by /u/nobsjusfac
    [link] [comments]

    What's your favourite?

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 12:06 PM PST

    What's your go to mount? Not looking for any benefactors on the mount just simply cosmetics, most fitting for you...

    What's your favourite mount?

    submitted by /u/WhiskeyNovemberSix
    [link] [comments]

    Best build for GF tank?

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 05:50 PM PST

    Hello. I haven't played Neverwinter in about a year so I have a lot of catching up to do but I was wondering what currently would be the best build for a gf tank? My item level is still around 15k and I know I need to redo some things. Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/Alone_In_A_Room
    [link] [comments]

    Arc thinks I haven't played Neverwinter but I've played 5 hrs and lvl 10.

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 11:34 AM PST

    Arc thinks I haven't played Neverwinter but I've played 5 hrs and lvl 10.

    PC , any ideas?

    submitted by /u/thebigfil
    [link] [comments]

    Do you guys think neverwinter will make it to next gen consoles? And will everything transfer ? Sorry I’m a worry wart.

    Posted: 08 Dec 2019 12:38 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment