• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 9, 2020

    Neverwinter Do you guys ever yawn after reading yawning portal? I swear it happens to me almost every time I read it.

    Neverwinter Do you guys ever yawn after reading yawning portal? I swear it happens to me almost every time I read it.


    Do you guys ever yawn after reading yawning portal? I swear it happens to me almost every time I read it.

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 10:04 PM PST

    Another BS RNG lol. 24 keys ran landed 3 Diamonds, a R7 MoP, a Epic Regal of Aggression Insig. ����‍♂️

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 01:21 PM PST

    Hey..does anyone know where the quest 'remnants of the remains" is? I cant get further in campaign..got stuck..cant find it online. Ty ty, Tangled

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 12:07 AM PST

    The Massive Shadow Bug

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 11:54 PM PST

    Hey guys, my wife is dealing with a bug, and has been since Undermountain began. She hasn't sent me a screenshot and doesn't use reddit so I'll describe it the best I can.

    Essentially no matter what she does to her settings, randomly her character's shadow will become this massive black bar that stretches out behind her and through whatever wall is closest.

    She's getting severely frustrated and has gotten no help from support, so she's gotten to the point of just not wanting to play anymore because it takes up most of her screen and is pretty game breaking for her.

    Anyone know what this is, and how to fix it?

    It doesn't seem to matter what class she plays either.

    submitted by /u/tempthethrowaway
    [link] [comments]

    Change in bound status for enchantments

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 11:50 PM PST

    Does anyone know which gear pieces, if any, will change a regular enchantment into an account-bound enchantment? I share a lot of gear in order to play as many characters as I do, and I am constantly adding and removing gems and insignias to where they are needed. Tonight, I logged on and took my enchantments out of the bank to put back on my Paladin and one of them mysteriously has been altered to account-bound. It must have been recently as I execute the same routine almost daily. This is highly frustrating and a great loss of value for me as it is no longer tradeable, and I was looking for any insight regarding how and when enchantments may change status. Thanks for any help.

    submitted by /u/van_clouden
    [link] [comments]

    TOMM Ice attack in phase 1

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 10:22 PM PST

    What is the strategy to beat the Ice attack in TOMM in phase 1?

    Do you have a video on what to do from a tank's point of view?

    Thanks in advance.

    Edit: I have seen the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3IbdsueVpo but it does not have the entire Ice attack phase.

    submitted by /u/chemjeff1
    [link] [comments]

    [HELP] New Player, prefer Support classes, which is best?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 10:18 PM PST

    Prefer support classes, especially clerics, but computer games can be strange so I don't want to fall into a garbagetrap type of class... What is the overall best support class in the game? Is there a solid guide somewhere?

    Also wtah no monk class? This is D&D, right???

    submitted by /u/Sliver_God
    [link] [comments]

    Advice/Questions For a Player From 2013 :)

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 08:55 PM PST

    Hey guys!

    So I was a founder back in 2013 with Neverwinter first launched and I remember loving the combat with how refreshing it was to other MMOs and how much fun I had when it first came out. I eventually stopped playing (shortly after) and haven't really played since. I've tried maybe one time in 2018 but that fell through just because I actually wasn't in an MMO mood and downloaded it for nostalgia.

    That being said, I want to jump back in 2020 and as I'm sure it's a totally different game since I last invested into it I had some quick questions to ask the community in hopes of kickstarting my adventure in Neverwinter a little easier so here goes!

    #1. I love the idea of Sword & Shield. It looks awesome, that's what a "warrior" is in my eyes, but every game practically (and I know why) uses them as Tanks. Is it possible to be a DPS as a Sword & Shield (I assume Fighter?) class? I don't care about MID/MAX or any of that stuff, I just want to have fun and be able to do dungeons/raids with groups without ripping my hair out. If not, should I just go Ranger/Barb?

    #2. Does Race matter? I assume like many games that offer race bonuses, it's more a mid/max situation than anything else?

    #3. Any general advice for a player joining in 2020? Thinks to avoid, thinks to MAKE SURE to do? I feel like joining MMOs late in their life-cycle the ol' "Just enjoy it and have fun" seems to fly right out the window and it's all about "get to max lvl ASAP".

    Either way, thank you for reading this wall of text and I look forward to hearing your input on the matter. :) <3

    submitted by /u/SpookyBoofs
    [link] [comments]

    Stranded in Karrundax

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 12:18 PM PST

    This was interesting...

    I selected a Random Queue, which happened to be Karrundax. I fell just as Karrundax was defeated, and I was not revived in time. I was respawned at the campfire at the beginning of the upper level, not the campfire closest to the final area. By the time I returned to the exit area, Kobolds respawned there and I was unable to cross to the treasure or to the exit without being defeated... again and again and again.

    It seemed that the only way out was to exit the game and restart, which I did, and I was able to start where I was before entering the queue/dungeon. But I missed out on the treasure and not sure if I received the AD for the run.

    Any thoughts on this? Has it happened to you?

    submitted by /u/wrssqb
    [link] [comments]

    Under mountain Off-Hand

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 09:30 AM PST

    Folks, I've ran the Master Expeditions like 21 times and still have yet to have the Alabaster Axes drop. How long did it take some of you all?

    submitted by /u/TriangleCoupleNC
    [link] [comments]

    Professions are dead

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 07:31 AM PST

    Can anyone please tell me why we still need these professions. They really don't have any purpose anymore do they. All comments are welcome.

    submitted by /u/Ghostdog2020
    [link] [comments]

    Error 46 makes it unable for me to update the game

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 02:58 PM PST

    I've wanted to play this game for sometime, and decided to download it. But whenever I want to patch it, it goes up like 100MB and shows me this error: Error 46: Transfer failed after multiple attempts
    Can someone help me so I can play this game?
    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/SaltySac710
    [link] [comments]

    Ranger Intelligence Stat

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 10:23 AM PST

    Fellow Rangers, what's your opinion about how high INT should be? I was considering moving a few points from STR/DEX over just to see how much impact it had on Blade Storm, but thought I'd ask you guys first. Any feedback is much appreciated.

    submitted by /u/MielikkisChosen
    [link] [comments]

    When should i claim my experience reward?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 11:32 AM PST

    Runic Corruption events issue?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 07:30 AM PST

    Tried to collect the depleted artifact last night but could not find a Runic Corruption where they usually are (like twisted caverns).

    submitted by /u/zZz511
    [link] [comments]

    Bis for Tr

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 10:27 AM PST

    Attempting to get back into neverwinter and need some help, I was following enyos guide way back when but not sure if its possibly outdated.

    submitted by /u/ThatOtakuAi
    [link] [comments]

    Companions in bulette pups category

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 08:28 AM PST

    Want to do the bolster up with cheap epic companions. Anyone know cheap epic companions that is in the pups category?

    submitted by /u/Jasonblow1988
    [link] [comments]

    BiS for tank Pally

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 06:00 AM PST

    What's everyone's BiS gear? Love to see what everyone's options are.

    submitted by /u/sstewart4848
    [link] [comments]

    SKT(storm king's Thunder) buyout [Bugged?...]

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 02:31 AM PST

    so after leveling my alt, I decided to buyout most of the campaigns cause I couldn't be bothered to do all of them again for the span of 9 months.

    after finishing the story quest for SKT

    I went to SOMI to do the weekly/daily quest for the MSVA keys,Princess Serissa gives only the the Ostarion Relic weapons then cant do the weekly repeatable.

    edit:

    [SOLVE]

    ichtaylsScore hidden·7 hours ago

    I've just unlocked The Runestead weekly on my alts, using signets and the double legacy event rather than buyouts, it didn't appear until doing two days of the readying for invasion daily, so perhaps it will appear once you've done that twice.

    submitted by /u/PressFforOriginality
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment