• Breaking News

    Friday, January 10, 2020

    Neverwinter Hello. Haven't played the game since 2015 and just logged back in for fun. I think my skills were reset and I forgot everything. Is there anything of value here?

    Neverwinter Hello. Haven't played the game since 2015 and just logged back in for fun. I think my skills were reset and I forgot everything. Is there anything of value here?


    Hello. Haven't played the game since 2015 and just logged back in for fun. I think my skills were reset and I forgot everything. Is there anything of value here?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 08:29 PM PST

    No achievement for cloaked ascendancy

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 01:12 PM PST

    Hell Pit (PS4) a couple of questions

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 12:56 AM PST

    are rewards account bound or character bound?

    It appears you can only do the daily challenge once per account. can you switch characters to do the challenge or does it need to be the same each time?

    submitted by /u/Alex8710x
    [link] [comments]

    Mod16 Warlock

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 12:53 AM PST

    So I haven't played since 2018, my stats gear is all out of whack what should I be looking for once I hit lvl80 I need a good giide if anyone got one.

    submitted by /u/DoG_B1aze
    [link] [comments]

    Is this too much Critical strike

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 06:27 PM PST

    Hell Pit Game Play is just non-existent?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 04:32 PM PST

    Granted it's the first day but they just randomly throw enemies at you in a circle? They have no special powers, there's nothing to prioritize? Just spam powers and if your character is geared enough, you win. This had to take their designers like 2 days to set up or something. There's no strategy or anything to learn or get better at?

    submitted by /u/KileyCW
    [link] [comments]

    Good ole' Days

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 02:46 PM PST

    Protectors Enclave had 74 instances on PS4 earlier today. Good times knowing that there is still air in the balloon to keep the game going.

    Edit: Since its commonly asked what the health of the different systems are, maybe someone can see how many instances there are in PC and Xbox. This could be a somewhat decent indicator though not conclusive.

    submitted by /u/gusmp
    [link] [comments]

    Hellpit difficulties

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 12:40 PM PST

    Hi,

    Is the difficulty increased per day or per week? Does the amount of rounds increase?

    submitted by /u/Lorddeathpi
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone have a good Warden guide

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 06:59 AM PST

    I've been looking around for a good Warden guide since I am still new to Ranger and it seems like the majority of guides seem out of date and have conflicting stat distributions. So does anyone have a more recent guide? Thanks a ton

    submitted by /u/Kervenix
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Hell Pit Buyout

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 02:14 PM PST

    I was considering purchasing the Hell Pit Buyout but the description states "Credit given for 14 Victories, 21 tokens of brimstone and 1 token of achievement"

    However, the only thing I am interested in buying from the event shops is payable in Token of Flames so the Hell Pit Buyout does not help me attain these then?

    submitted by /u/Autumn_Witch
    [link] [comments]

    Hell pit query

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 11:41 AM PST

    So I think I made a mistake . I am on PS4. Today was first day of Hell pit event . I did it on my alt character and it seems it will become difficult after 7 days. I am running , like everyone else to get the golden horse.

    Will participation from any alt, count towards Token of Participation ?

    submitted by /u/farooqaxam
    [link] [comments]

    Hell pit question

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 10:54 AM PST

    Turned in my hell pit run and got a brimstone token and some kind of cache item. Unable to locate whatever the cache item was. Can someone tell me where it shows up? Checked all through inventory and event currency and can't find it.

    submitted by /u/Jagermeister_TX
    [link] [comments]

    Campaign

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 06:52 AM PST

    Is it worth buying the token to complete the campaign? I have no patience to do chult and cloaked ascendancy, 😐 I am thinking Purchase, unlock all boons?

    submitted by /u/xploruy
    [link] [comments]

    [XBOX] Lvl 80 Paladin looking for Campaign Grind buddies

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 10:11 AM PST

    Completed all Campaigns besides Cloaked Ascendency, Chult and Omu, and Ravenloft :) havnt started any, will tank or heal, evening and late night gamer mostly

    submitted by /u/AeradanAngelsong
    [link] [comments]

    Take me to school on companions

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 08:59 AM PST

    So I've got a few different kinds of companions for my ranger.

    I have a couple bonding runestones but don't want to waste them. I am a Ranger and have the following companions:

    Cat, Deepcrow Hatchling, Bulette Pup, Helmite Paladin Ghost

    Are those good? Do I need to get some others? Which ones get the bonding runestones? How should I prioritize and effectively use companions?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/CalansD
    [link] [comments]

    Giving companions items on console?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 08:54 AM PST

    This might be a dumb question but please bear with me. Pavel says re: healing with potions to just 'drag one to me from your inventory' to heal him. But I cannot for the life of me work out how to drag something from my inventory to him on XB1? Can anyone help?

    submitted by /u/SSV_Minimo
    [link] [comments]

    [HELP] Brand new player, just started yesterday, already need help.

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 06:37 AM PST

    Missing classes, no multi-classing, limited roles and customization... I thought this was a Dungeons and Dragons game, set in Neverwinter, with RA Salvatore characters and help from him on the storyline... Isn't this 2020, why does it seem to be a poor imitation of WoW, and not an actual quality game???

    Seriously, please tell me my first impressions are wrong!? This game is just... It's not the worst, but it's really, really lame compared to what it should be...

    Maybe my expectations were just too high? I've played 1.5 days and I'm ready to quit wasting my time on it, it's really pathetic... PLEASE tell me I'm wrong and it's actually better than it seems so far?

    submitted by /u/Sliver_God
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment