• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 19, 2020

    Neverwinter Hello, i'm an Xbox one player. Is there something I should buy that will skyrocket in mod 18?

    Neverwinter Hello, i'm an Xbox one player. Is there something I should buy that will skyrocket in mod 18?


    Hello, i'm an Xbox one player. Is there something I should buy that will skyrocket in mod 18?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 11:11 PM PST

    I used to have an alt pc account on preview to know that kind of stuff, but had to delete it (because 30gb was a bit too much) and now I need your help. Is there anything that's probably going to skyrocket in price that I should buy ahead and prepare?

    submitted by /u/Ronisoni14
    [link] [comments]

    Neverwinter Mod 18 Guide For Beginners

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 08:17 AM PST

    Hey NW Community,

    We tried to provide some basic stuff about MOD 18 with very basic guide. (subjected to update with launch)

    We hope this guide would help new players a lot.

    We are still working on it and will update the post and content on regular basis.

    Any feedback, suggestion, help or tips will be greatly appreciated.

    here is the link to read the guide

    submitted by /u/digitsguide
    [link] [comments]

    So I just started playing again after almost 1 yr and a half of playing I have a warlock and was wondering what I should do with my free retraining .(xb1)

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 12:24 AM PST

    Will a Bow build be viable in mod 18?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 04:48 PM PST

    After seeing some of the changes to Hunter Ranger do you guys think that Bows will be viable again in mod 18?

    submitted by /u/Kervenix
    [link] [comments]

    Which offensive guild boon is the best for one for dps?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 06:19 AM PST

    8,000 power or 15% crit severity? I think power because it's 8% bonus damage and the crit severity one is 7.5% bonus damage but i'm not sure...

    submitted by /u/Ronisoni14
    [link] [comments]

    Refining

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 07:45 AM PST

    Is there a way to increase the chance of refining an item, say its a 10% chance. Anyway tonincrease that?

    submitted by /u/Storm1575
    [link] [comments]

    Slayer achievements

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 01:37 PM PST

    I cant seem to find an 'icewind adventurer' to slay for the Icewind Adventurer Slayer 1 achievement. Anyone know where to find these pesky adventurers? Are they pvp or pve? Has it been removed from the game? Any help appreciated thx

    submitted by /u/zenthebeastly
    [link] [comments]

    ]XBOX1] Paladin Oathkeeper looking for active Guild

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 09:15 AM PST

    :)))) need nightly guild and players to grind campaigns dungeons trials and AD queues :]]]]

    submitted by /u/AeradanAngelsong
    [link] [comments]

    Need a legendary mount

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 12:58 PM PST

    Need one for my Wizard!!!!!!

    submitted by /u/OphelionRealmheart
    [link] [comments]

    My dumb question of the week.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 12:55 PM PST

    What does DPS stand for in neverwinter. I see a queue which says the group recommendation is 1 tank, 1 healer, and 3 DPS.

    submitted by /u/rbershok
    [link] [comments]

    Which Character? Looking for Advice

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 09:06 AM PST

    Here's my dilemma, I've got 5 characters all which are lvl 80. My main is a DPS Warlock 25k which casts marshmallows and spaghetti at enemies thanks to the balancing and no love for warlocks in this game. #WarlockLivesMatter

    Seeing no light at the end of the tunnel for countless more mods (magnitude increase next mod isn't worth mentioning) I thought I'd also play one of my alts a bit more. I'll still be playing on my Warlock in hopes eventually one mod from now years down the line I see "LF DPS Warlock" in the chats. :(

    I've got a DC, TR, Barb, & CW.......BUT they all need a lot of TLC! Gear, campaigns, Boons, Companions, Enchantments, Artifacts, Mounts, Etc

    Wanting to stay dps which one would you recommend? I do like to solo alot so I need them to be capable but also fun.

    Appreciate any thoughts.

    submitted by /u/Kamehameha069
    [link] [comments]

    Reliable Xbox TOMM Group

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 12:21 PM PST

    Hi all,

    I'm primarily a dps barbie, but working on tank spec and my cleric healer.

    I've got about 9 completions, but it's been a real struggle to find groups to get my weapons, I got into one practice run this week, no comp groups. Getting really frustrated.

    Is there anybody that needs a 10th? Mechanics are understood, though I do make the occasional slip-up, more runs will help eliminate those slip-ups.

    My ultimate goal is to find a reliable no-death group (in the future, not now) eventually so I can complete my last xbox achievement - I've got 183/184 and this one is bumming me out.

    Any help or people that want to form one together would be great.

    I generally play PST evenings. And most of the day Sundays

    submitted by /u/MathMaybeJustOnce
    [link] [comments]

    The Sith Empire GH20 and our sister guild Knights of the New Order GH14 (PS4) are seeking active adult players of all levels to enjoy gameplay in an interactive community we are building together! PRIZES, GIVEAWAYS, AND CONTESTS AVAILABLE FOR OUR GUILD MEMBERS! https://discord.gg/TwrDWRx

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 08:05 AM PST

    Should I use the top gear?.. It's stats are better.. But are only blues not purple like full dusk armor set

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 07:31 AM PST

    Bonding Runestone Prices?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 05:03 AM PST

    I'm brand new to this game and just got my cleric to lvl 30. I looked over some guides and found that the best way to increase stats is through companions and bonding runestones.

    One particular guide I was watching (posted 6 months ago) showed the price of Bonding Runestone, Rank 9 was 3,000 AD each. Another guide I looked at that was posted here today also said they were very cheap.

    I'm looking at the auction house right now and the cheapest Rank 9 BR is 33,000 AD each.

    Is there a reason why the price is 10 times higher than what it was 6 months ago?

    Should I wait to invest AD into these or should I buy lower rank bonding runestones for leveling?

    submitted by /u/al3xl3g3nd
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment