• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 18, 2020

    Neverwinter I got out of a boss arena while fighting him... It's funny and disturbing !

    Neverwinter I got out of a boss arena while fighting him... It's funny and disturbing !


    I got out of a boss arena while fighting him... It's funny and disturbing !

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 12:41 PM PST

    The most complete guide I could come up with.

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 12:55 PM PST

    So, after spending some time over here, I decided to make a guide. It took a month, and I kinda overdid it. But it's there.

    Though it is designed for Clerics, I hope it will be helpful to all players.

    Thanks for reading it, if you take the time to. Any feedback will be greatly appreciated !

    submitted by /u/Obikin89
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for active max boon guild (Xbox)

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 10:39 PM PST

    Just left my guild as it's always pretty much dead, have been in it for over a year and still rank 2. 22.5k ilvl barbarian without any active guild boons, I am active near daily. Hoping to join a max boon gh20 guild. If anyone from Overkill Inc. or Chaotic Order see this, those are the 2 guilds I see most. Not looking to add a bunch of my toons, just my barb. Can hit me up in game @ Rhaegal@Sparxxx007 or here.

    submitted by /u/sparxxx007
    [link] [comments]

    Barbarian tank

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 09:23 PM PST

    I have been playing barbie tank for a while just noticed that when I add empowered ruenstones into Defense slots in companion gears I get +0 hp. Anyone else getting this same problem?

    submitted by /u/Jaguppal786
    [link] [comments]

    Is it too early for me to buy VIP?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 12:17 PM PST

    Hi, I'm new to MMO's in general but I've been having tons of fun with Neverwinter and I've already bought new character slots to try out some more different characters. I have 2 character's who are close to 30 and 1 who is close to 20 and I know that is very early game all things considered but I was wondering if VIP would be worth it for me. I have been logging in every day and doing a few quests and usually, 2 dungeon runs a day whenever I find the time.

    submitted by /u/WGR_B4N4N4
    [link] [comments]

    RIP Tamed Velociraptor

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 05:10 PM PST

    Was too good to last.

    Latest patch notes for PC states it has been fixed to no longer give max power when you are not in a group. Fixed.

    Alpha Compy.....still broken and not in the patch notes.

    submitted by /u/hdmi2016
    [link] [comments]

    What is this? "Demonic Tome of Experience"?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 04:51 PM PST

    What is this? "Demonic Tome of Experience"?

    I picked this up somewhere recently but can't use it as it requires level 1? It won't let any of my toons use it.

    https://preview.redd.it/5op006mupfb41.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=c2b5cc9cf63750ef362e8bae8e6a3dd45147e5e4

    submitted by /u/Autumn_Witch
    [link] [comments]

    Dragonborn Ranger Lvl 80 endgame looking for Guild

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 03:53 PM PST

    Endgame Dragonborn Ranger looking for a active guild that is looking for people, 26 million plus DPS in epic queues

    submitted by /u/DesecratedOnyx
    [link] [comments]

    Fix compy please!!

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 07:35 PM PST

    I know your out there!!!

    submitted by /u/jbjokerr
    [link] [comments]

    Is Soothe any good?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 07:35 PM PST

    Trying to get back into the game after a while not playing. Building a devout cleric, and wanna know if the at will soothe is any good or if it's shit, looking at it on paper it looks like it heals way too slow to actually help

    submitted by /u/ZiggieTheKitty
    [link] [comments]

    Burn out

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 02:25 PM PST

    How do you guys stop yourself from burning out? Been playing since around thanksgiving pretty non-stop. Initially got a warlock to 80 but ended up rerolling to Paladin a couple weeks back. All it seems like I do is log in farm my 100k Ad run my MEs and log off. To be honest I am having a hard time getting motivated to do it anymore and feeing burned out.

    How do you guys that have been playing so long keep engaged? At the moment I feel like there no end insight. My bondings are all lvl 12, have all the healing companions my polar cub is legendary. But it seems like any new changes are lots of AD, so more logging in and grinding AD. Doesn't feel rewarding more like I am grinding to buy things rather then earn them.

    submitted by /u/Bollucks760
    [link] [comments]

    The Descent Lockbox

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 09:42 AM PST

    https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11340543

    Copy/Paste text:

    As we descend into the depths of Avernus, new opportunities have arisen. Starting on January 21, 2020, you will have the opportunity to acquire The Descent Lockbox, and with it some new Demonic possessions to make your own!

    Having been tricked by a Devil, this Barlgura is now contractually obligated to serve, and will carry whoever owns their contract. They will also gladly leap into battle to wreak havoc when called upon.

    • Legendary Mount Speed
    • Equip Power: +5,000 Power (Epic), +10,000 Power (Legendary)
    • Combat Power: Meteoric Impact (Summons your Barlgura from the depths of Avernus, who slams his fists down in an incredible impact, dealing damage and stunning foes in the impact radius.)

    While Avernus is well known for its multitude of horrifying beasts, it's also quite recognizable for a particular beauty that is very eager to become your companion.

    • Enhancement: Potency - Chance on hit to increase your power and your companion's critical avoidance for 15 seconds.
    • Player Power: Fiendish Charmer's Distraction - 10% chance, on Encounter use, to daze your foe for 1 second. This effect may occur once every 10 seconds.

    On top of charming companions and brutish demons, you'll have the chance to obtain a Belial's Portal Stone, Genie's Gifts, Legendary Insignias, and more!

    We hope that you'll enjoy our new offering, and that your descent into Avernus will be an exciting one!

    Robert Hrouda
    Systems Designer

    submitted by /u/Korario
    [link] [comments]

    HDPS

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 10:55 AM PST

    So keep seeing requests for HDPS in the game chat (Xbox).

    What actually qualifys as high DPS?

    submitted by /u/bluffdogg
    [link] [comments]

    To many, what should I do with them..

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 07:45 AM PST

    Paladin ability scores

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 11:58 AM PST

    I am new to the game and have been playing Paladin for tanking. I've been following the Mod 17 guide for Paladins on nw.mmominds.com so I've been placing my points I get while leveling in INT and CON. However, I've seen some other guides/videos recommend CHA over INT or STR over INT or a mix of the two? Can anyone share some feedback on what I should be doing each time I am able to submit points to my ability scores. I really love the depth in this game when it comes to character stats but it can become challenging sometimes understanding which stats will benefit me the most.

    submitted by /u/soothingimages
    [link] [comments]

    returning Player

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 02:27 PM PST

    i realy Want to come Back, Last Played in 2017. cleared Most of the stuff Back then and Had Like 14k . i logged in today and have to say, i so Not understand anything from the changes.

    my old Guild (Lichtbringer mit Bart)is Long gone:(

    some German or English speaking People also Starring new or coming Back ans willing to group Up?

    submitted by /u/marc_iii_3
    [link] [comments]

    Dragonborn class

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 11:26 AM PST

    How do I get the metallic dragonborn class

    submitted by /u/Babbiloon
    [link] [comments]

    Uprising: what to do after you finish the fragments quest?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 10:44 AM PST

    I mean the quest to complete 4 fragment expeditions

    submitted by /u/Ronisoni14
    [link] [comments]

    Artifact Suggestions

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 09:25 AM PST

    I main a Ranger Hunter - I'm looking for suggestions on what artifacts I should use. I already have the Apprentice Spoils set, so the Music Box is one. I also have Trobriand's Ring. The other two are the ones I want to replace - the Lantern and the Catalogue (I know, I know - got it before I had VIP). Any suggestions? Some of my guildies had suggested keeping the Lantern, so please let me know if that is your advice also.

    submitted by /u/aced_sto
    [link] [comments]

    Getting back into it

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 07:30 AM PST

    Hey guys I'm getting back into NW after 3 years of not playing 😁 my question is what do u do with items that are bound to my character that I do not want and are looking to be rid of

    submitted by /u/Storm1575
    [link] [comments]

    Cannot progress in Maze Engine quest

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 07:28 AM PST

    Cannot progress in Maze Engine quest

    I have already done the 3 part series for the Maze Engine, and now I am supposed to do part 4 'Repel Demons'. However, as you can see here, the only option I have is to repeat the first 3 parts of the Maze Engine quests. Is he not supposed to be giving out random quests to defeat demons in certain areas so that I can complete part 4?

    https://preview.redd.it/cjymeh12xcb41.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=1715e64b6ad3649124bc58b07ce460880d08ca64

    submitted by /u/Featsofdice
    [link] [comments]

    Not sure where to go from here on out.

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 07:05 AM PST

    Im playing a devout cleric.

    im barely at 18k ilv and wonder where im supposed to get the remainig 2k to enter LoMM.

    My each piece of gear i wear is either 940 or 950.

    my artifacts are 59 and those 3 free ones of 92each.

    My equiped enchantments are all rank 8.

    my companion has 3 rank 6 runestones and equipend of 882/882/862.

    2common, 2uncommon and 1 epic mount. all insignias are blue.

    And have 13 boons (12+1master).

    Now if i upgrade my runestones to 15 it would be another 700ish ilv increase(realy dont know how feasible that is or even the right way to go) pairing this with actually buying enchantments for said comanion would be another 150ilvs total allowing me to actually reach 19k.

    If i continue counting upgrading my companions runestones from 6 to rank 14 would net the remainng 1000point needed to reach my 20k ilv

    Now is upgrading my stones the best way to go?

    If so whats best way to get upgrade materials?

    If not what should i be doing? Besides getting more boons.

    submitted by /u/Sagi0071
    [link] [comments]

    Ps4 platinum trophy / mod 18

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 04:43 AM PST

    Hey. So any of you have a neverwinter platinum trophy? If so, how long are you playing the game? I like to finish my games with platinum trophies but neverwinter trophies scares me :3. I think I'm in for a long long relationship with the game.

    And when is mod 18 coming to ps4?

    submitted by /u/arutisss
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment