• Breaking News

    Friday, January 17, 2020

    Neverwinter Well its true

    Neverwinter Well its true


    Well its true

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 11:59 AM PST

    How Rangers hold a bow in Neverwinter

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 02:23 AM PST

    Thanks to Customer Service!!1

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 12:43 PM PST

    I made a fool of myself and accidentally converted a head piece with a rank 15 Dark enchantment to refinement points. I was just clicking on the manage enchantments and my controlled blipped. I want to thank the customer service department who understood the mistake and returned the rank 15 enchantment. Reminder to all to be careful in your clicking or protect the enchantment.

    submitted by /u/can3274
    [link] [comments]

    ME Changes? My 3rd ME just now only had 2 sections and Obaya just gave me this??

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 09:22 PM PST

    Hell Pit

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 09:01 PM PST

    Yesterday I entered the Hell Pit for the 8th time. The difficulty increased, but not to the impossible level. Anyway, whatever I did I suddenly died near the end of the 4th round at every attempt. I had the bonus shield activated so it's not like I missed a hit coming. Is it a bug or am I missing something? I'm 20k wizard+dread protector companion with lvl 10 runestones.

    submitted by /u/Evenkhen
    [link] [comments]

    Level 70+ guys get in here

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 08:15 PM PST

    Hey guys, Just hit level 70, 72 now thanks to the previous advice on xp booster items. All of a sudden I have a whole new set of problems:

    1. Quests: I went from having 5 or so quests to 30+: What should I be focusing on? I haven't completed any campaigns yet and as far as areas I haven't done anything past some in icespire and some in the drowned shore
    2. Stronghold: now I have 7 stronghold quests. Do I focus on these? Regular area quests? Campaigns?
    3. Glory: What is this? I received a glory booster but I don't know what glory is, what it's for, or what it does
    4. Queues: Now I have random advanced queue and random expert queue. I don't have any great equipment other than what I've found along the way. Should I queue for these or am I just going to irritate people?
    5. Equipment: Is it time to start focusing on getting the good stuff? What is the good stuff?
    6. Artifacts: I have 2. The lantern and my ranger artifact. I have room for 1 more. I get using the main, I just click #3. How do I use the others? What other artifact do I want?
    7. Mounts: If I have the correct insignia bonus that I want on a mount, do I still have to have that mount equipped to get the bonus? I have the Turmish Lion for the Wanderer's fortune bonus for refinement. Do I only get that if the mount is active? Or does it just have to be in my stable? What mounts do I want? My waterdeep horse is great and all, but I have the feeling it's time for an ugrade.

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/CalansD
    [link] [comments]

    Why does it do this?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 06:58 PM PST

    Hey guys, just installed the game on my Xbox One and have started a Wizard for my first character. I've never played Neverwinter before now, though I'm a veteran WoW player. I just have one quick question and I can't find any answers online. Before anyone suggests it, I'm not lagging; or at least I don't think I am. My question is; why does it take a second for my hits to register the damage floaters and reduction on my enemies health bar? What I mean is, I will press RT which is "Magic Missile" and I watch the projectile fly towards my target, make contact and no numbers come up and their health bar doesn't change until like a second later and it registers the damage the attack did and deducts appropriate health. And the reason I don't believe it's lag is because I'll click my left stick in, to "teleport" and it casts the instant I click the button along with all of my abilities. This is the only thing that is "laggy" but I don't believe it's lag. Please help because it's really pissing me off! Is there a normal explanation?

    submitted by /u/ChronicClown
    [link] [comments]

    Justicar paladin level 80 in need of help!

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 06:01 PM PST

    So i reached level 80 around a month ago and i realized based on guides my stats are messed up. I have too much defense (89k) and too little of everything else(74k power 60-70k in penetration and 60-70k crit strike) how do i fix this?

    Ill post a picture as soon as possible of my stats

    submitted by /u/SomebodyHelpHumanity
    [link] [comments]

    Wizard question.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 05:26 PM PST

    Arcanist or Thaumaturge for permanent loadout? And why?

    submitted by /u/MoraBlj
    [link] [comments]

    Starting again

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 05:16 PM PST

    Alright... im gonna give neverwinter another try. Give me your best advice. I worked so hard on my last character and then they did an update and my stats didnt mean sh*t.

    submitted by /u/ColoradoBabe91
    [link] [comments]

    Oh my God there's glass everywhere

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 11:08 AM PST

    So this is probably going to be very unpopular. But it is something that has been bugging me for a little bit. Why is it that so many dps with high item level like 23k+ are glass cannons for lack of better terms? In other words they hit real hard do a hell of a lot of damage but when a couple creatures from a mob decide the tank is just too scary and they go pick on somebody else they just get slaughtered.

    submitted by /u/BigDaddyThorn
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Server Disconnects

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 11:39 AM PST

    Are many experiencing repetitive and frequent disconnects on Xbox platform today/recently? For about 4 hours now I can barely play and trying to figure out if it is my Xbox that is the problem.

    submitted by /u/Rilix_Xilir
    [link] [comments]

    L57 paladin solo quest boss troubles

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 11:21 AM PST

    So, my l57 paladin is in Mount Hotenow and I can't kill the greater magma elemental on the quest Shadowfire Cavern. Tried with my Justicar and Oathkeeper loadouts. My blocks don't seem to work against his attacks.

    Ive played quite a few classes (none higher) and the paladin is the only one which has ever given me trouble with solo quest bosses. Not sure what I'm doing wrong.

    submitted by /u/Oellph
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for mid tier guilds that need officer or commander

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 02:41 PM PST

    Looking for one that needs high up ppl in their guild, of course not looking for gh20 or anything to do that, more a mod tier guild with nice players i can establish a guild with, means more and you appreciate each other more in long run

    submitted by /u/OphelionRealmheart
    [link] [comments]

    Has the Grind changed at all from 2 years ago?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 01:17 PM PST

    From the F.A.Q. on this subreddit:

    Realistically speaking it is very much possible to experience Neverwinter's entire PVE endgame without spending a dime. Reaching the highest range of Item Levels is an entirely different story though and is usually not in the reach of pure F2P players.

    This seems weird, as I'd heard that you can't play some of the end-game dungeons unless you have a minimum item level of xxx. If you can't play them realistically, then how would a F2P player "experience Neverwinter's entire PVE endgame without spending a dime"?

    Do you still need to grind for months/years before getting enough RP to gear up to an acceptable level for all dungeons?

    submitted by /u/jaylaxel
    [link] [comments]

    Warlocks??? I'm getting a bit frustrated.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 05:12 AM PST

    Hey i just started playing last month. HB warlock il 19k. So basically my question is any of u have warlock mains maybe can share a few tips or builds for my warlock. I'm asking this question because I feel like far behind at dps game like barbarians with 16k IL deal more dps that me. Is it me just being a noob or all warlocks are nerfed and useless. BTW playing on ps4

    submitted by /u/arutisss
    [link] [comments]

    Buying Seals

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 06:55 AM PST

    Can you buy Seals if the Mountain in the AH? I know they drop a ton when running ME's, but my Barb can't get past the vampire mobs in Waning Darkness to complete Vanrakdoom. Asked guild for groups and no help there. Looking to get the Spy guild set to replace Blackened Jaw to hopefully be able to get to running ME's.

    submitted by /u/jason81175
    [link] [comments]

    PS4: New player.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 06:09 AM PST

    So i just downloaded Neverwinter on my Ps4 and going to start it tonight. Going to make a Archer. Any tips or things i should know before getting into the game?

    submitted by /u/BachyPlur
    [link] [comments]

    Rogue mod 17

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 02:43 AM PST

    I am back to the game I am lvl 73 Rogue with 13k IL. I haven't played since mod 16 but I came back. I heard that best weapon for rogue is alabaster dagger but it is a lot of grind to do . So is there a weapon that I could get faster, that will be good enough to complete undermountain campaign and get alabaster dagger?

    submitted by /u/polo910
    [link] [comments]

    Pally needs help

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 02:04 AM PST

    I currently have a paladin who needs better gear, I'm not sure what kind of armor I should be using for both tank and healer load out. Have my main/off hand from UM but that's all I have in terms of good gear. What kinds of gear should I use for them? Thanks a ton!!

    I'm also looking for more people to play with, I recently hit 80, so I'm looking for some friends to run with. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/LeannMarie45
    [link] [comments]

    PS4: Aug Companions vs Combat Companions, which is best.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 01:49 AM PST

    Disclaimer: I expect this post is going to get me downvoted a lot.

    So I was leveling some companions on my Heal Paladin and I noticed that I was getting different crit shield results as I was leveling them.

    background:

    IL 19k, level 9 bonding stones, 9 - 11 enchants all over. Edit: all companions have 1010 level gear I'm not end game, don't intend to play lomm or tomm. Buying better enchants requires money that I don't have yet, and equipping will be a long way off.

    Edit 2: I have a level 80 of each class, all leveled to 19k - 21k, same companion gear.

    Findings:

    When equipping my aug companions, I was getting 10% shield on a crit heal. Using the Lillend I was getting 25% crit heals.

    The lillend (lvl35) is giving me 4k extra critical strike than any of my lvl35 augment companions.

    I went through all of them for each of the AUG companion and it's top stat, for each of them I found another pet that gave me better stats. Stronghold Cleric etc.

    Conclusion:

    So as far as my stats and level are concerned. Aug companions are the worst option for me, less boost than a combat pet and they do nothing. In some situations where I'm standback healing then I would equip the polar bear so that I don't draw any more agro than I would normally.

    At super endgame I guess what everyone says about getting aug companions is true. But for leveling get the best epic combat companion that boosts the stat you require most, Defense, Crit Strike etc.

    I'm not going to be using aug pets for my other alts for this patch.

    TLDR; Aug comps boost less than equiv combat comp at low level.

    edit: formatting and information

    submitted by /u/conceptualyconfused
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get legendary/mythic equipments?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 01:18 AM PST

    Me and and my friend sorta just grinded dungeons and ignored almost all the quest line till we're level 80 and are seriously under-geared. We inspect other lvl 80s and they have mythic and legendary stuff. Please give us some advice on where to get them :)

    submitted by /u/DonkeyMyers
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment