• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 23, 2020

    Neverwinter What campanion should I pick to change tamed raptor?

    Neverwinter What campanion should I pick to change tamed raptor?


    What campanion should I pick to change tamed raptor?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 08:41 PM PST

    Hi guys, As tamed raptor got nerfd, I was at 175k yesterday on my main and today I am at 167k. Thinking to get nada good companion that adds power to my stats. I already have a leg chult tiger, alpha compy, minstrel in def slot and deep crow hatchling. Just don't see the point of using tamed raptor anymore as it gives 2k power at leg. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/Jaguppal786
    [link] [comments]

    "Fishmonger" title; what quest line is it from?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 08:20 PM PST

    Where does this title come from? Is it selling one of each fish in SoMI?

    submitted by /u/Svart_Skaap
    [link] [comments]

    Debate

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 12:57 PM PST

    I'm am stuck on what character I should be. So my debate is warlock or barbarian. I am new to the game only been playing about 1 week and I am struggling to figure out which would be better to play as warlock or barbarian. Or maybe neither of those 2 classes. I just started I'm a guild but do lots of solo play atm. Anything to help point me in the right direction would be awesome.

    submitted by /u/Kush-Holiday420
    [link] [comments]

    Video on where to find Juma / Juma's Surprise Bag in case anyone struggles to find him like me!

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 05:43 AM PST

    My underdark campaign says I have something completed but I have nothing to complete it’s 100%, is there a way to fix this or is it bugged?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 07:30 PM PST

    Warlock mod 18!

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 04:37 AM PST

    Not been able to get on. Is their a big change in dps???

    submitted by /u/Jasonblow1988
    [link] [comments]

    So what some other good options for comps offensive bonuses now that velociraptor is now patched? I’ve been looking at pocket wiki but nothing is really jumping out at me. Help!

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 07:11 PM PST

    Butcher’s Might buff question

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 03:11 PM PST

    If I use an AoE encounter power does it apply for each hit or does it apply only once per use? Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/rushhh3x
    [link] [comments]

    Red dragon Ioun Stone best for Tank?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 12:10 PM PST

    Love the companion power, but augmentation is it the best one for a tank? Im a Paladin Justicar

    submitted by /u/AeradanAngelsong
    [link] [comments]

    How do I increase my combat advantage without losing my other stats

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 10:19 AM PST

    What should I pick from the glorious resurgence legendary pack?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 10:18 AM PST

    After years of opening my daily lockbox, today I FINALLY GOT IT. Now, what do you should pick? (I have a dps build and I play on xbox if that's somehow important). PLEASE help me out, after I finally got it I don't want it to go to waste just because of a bad decision

    submitted by /u/Ronisoni14
    [link] [comments]

    Neverwinter / mod18 / Warlock - Creeping Death vs Executioners Gift

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 07:22 AM PST

    Hey warlock folks out there!

    mod 18 is out now and I've been looking at the changes and it seems like creeping from warlock now does a decent chunk of dmg. It is killing it in single target, but how does it perform in AOE situations? I'm still testing it with Advanced combat tracker etc. but I can't find the satisfying number for me.

    So what are your thoughts and testing so far?
    Would creeping death actually outperform executioners gift in AOE situations?

    Let's take LoMM for example, smaller mobs barely survive longer than 3-5 seconds.
    and creeping death takes the first reap after 2 seconds which is abit over 2000 then after 4 seconds over 4000, after 6sec 6000+dmg and so on ....

    medium strong mobs tend to survive longer than the smaller ones, they last around 6-11 seconds.
    If you would pull off your following rotation: 1. Fiery bolt, 2. cursebite+parting blasphemy, 3. Infernal spheres or hellfire ring, 4. Curse bite, then 2-3 hits of At-wills... it would then apply 6-8 stacks of Creeping death. sometimes even more. Wouldn't that be better than execut. gift?

    Now let's look at 20% Execut. gift: Mob has 100% HP ---> gets damaged by other players down to 80% which is 4/5 HP, then cast Fiery bolt (20.000 base dmg) paired with deadly curse (2500 dmg)= 22.500!
    First hit from fiery b. would get 900-1000 (4%) from exec. gift.
    Second hit: Curse bite 25. 000 + parting blasphemy 8500 = 33.500! 2nd one hits at 60% and would get 8% bonus from exec. gift, which is 2680!
    Third Hit: Infernal Spheres 24.000 + Deadly curse 2500 = 26.500. This one hits at around 40% which gets 12% bonus from exec gift. 3180 bonus dmg

    curse bite and parting b. again hits at around 20% HP of mob, gets 16% or more form exec gift. 5360 dmg.
    Then hit the left overs with couple At-Wills which adds abit over 1200 bonus form exec gift.

    Executioners gift rotation would do between 12k to 14.5k dmg

    Creeping death rotation would do on weaker mobs 2k-4k dmg. on stronger ones it does between 20k to 55k.

    submitted by /u/LuthorVonDrakstein
    [link] [comments]

    Is anyone having trouble logging in?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 08:49 AM PST

    A noob with a dream, To concur the lands of Neverwinter.

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 02:39 PM PST

    Are you a god or goddess among men/women within the world of Neverwinter and looking to pass your teachings on to a freshly born baby within the world?

    If so then how would you like to pass on your aforementioned skills to me by skipping merrily across the expanse of this new world hand in hand together until the bitter end. If YES then please send me a carrier pigeon with your info and ill reply as soon as i can catch one of my own.

    (IM ON PC)

    ...Also looks like i need help with my spelling...

    submitted by /u/Bubwy
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the fastest way to 24k IL? Even if I have to do less damage.

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 09:44 AM PST

    What's the fastest way to 24k IL?

    I'm well aware of having a properly built character instead of a high ilevel character. But people seem to be pretty hung up on item level.

    I won't call out anyone by name – but I've been in my alliance for a few weeks – whenever someone posts in alliance chat for group, I always ask for an invite. After a few weeks of not running a single thing with them (because they never send me an invite) – I got frustrated and started asking in chat what the deal was. And someone said "it's hard to find a group when you're low ilevel – I was there too".

    So apparently 22,900 item level, offensive stat capped with +% damage items is less important that the holy grail of 24k IL. Mind you, I'm not trying to get into tomm. They LFG for things like trial and dungeon q's and MEs and lomm… and apparently 22k isn't enough for them. I do better pugging it up in yawning portal – and clear everything with no problem.

    So! Here's where I'm at…

    All gear is 1000 or 1010 item level. IL 882 +3% damage rings. Demo set (also low ilevel). I have rank 15 bonding stones and an epic ioun stone. Lego Tensers (using 10k accuracy for IL instead of 5k power because.. yeh, "item level"). Ioun stone has 1010 comp gear with rank 9 empowered's. All stones in my gear are at least rank 9. Staff of flowers maxxed. Trobriands ring maxxed. Demo set maxxed. 60 boons (3/3 top tier boons).

    Where can I pick up another 1200 item level so people "think" I'm better even though I'll do lower damage as a TR pure damage?

    I suppose I'll have to swap out my demo set and rings – what's comparable there? How much will I get if I swap all of that? What else should I focus on?

    What's the best "bang for buck" to get 24k?

    submitted by /u/ngnmimg
    [link] [comments]

    Why CON and not DEX on Trickster Rogues?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 01:08 PM PST

    Idk, is AP really that much better than Crit Severity? At least from my experience 2 years ago, you always went DEX and STR or CHA, so what happened now? Why aren't we doing DEX anymore?

    submitted by /u/Green7501
    [link] [comments]

    Invocation

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 12:42 PM PST

    Whenever I go to talk to my gods or whatever I'm not getting my rough ad.how do I get it?

    submitted by /u/sj0220
    [link] [comments]

    Executioner's black coat

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 08:39 AM PST

    Does it work? Why nobody's using it?

    submitted by /u/Breezem6947
    [link] [comments]

    lesser demonic key

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 07:08 AM PST

    i have recently started playing neverwinter again haven't played since mod 13 however correct me if i'm wrong but where do i get lesser demonic key as it is nut in my underdark campaign but the greater demonic is??

    submitted by /u/super-shaun
    [link] [comments]

    Are legendary companions useless?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 09:20 AM PST

    Apparently, the difference in stats between rare, epic and legendary companions are very small. In that case, what is the benefit of legendary companions in the first place? To be clear, we are talking only about summoned companions and the shared stats via bonding runestones or augments. Is there some bonus on the shared stats depending on the companion's quality?

    submitted by /u/MasterDroid97
    [link] [comments]

    Can items that boost defensive take you above the cap of 50%?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 08:48 AM PST

    There are a number of items both current mod and old with effects that promise to temporarily increase your defense or reduce your damage. Has anyone tested to see if these effects can take you past the 50% cap?

    A few examples include:

    Negation Enchant

    Shielded Defender Vambraces

    Barkhide -- States that it reduces damage rather than increases defense, so maybe? But tooltips...

    Again, wondering if anyone has tested this, not conjecture.

    submitted by /u/Groo1968
    [link] [comments]

    Dwarven Spelunking

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 01:56 AM PST

    This item is ridiculously expensive in the tradehouse. It supposedly drops from the Underdark skirmishes but I already did at least a hundred of those and still nothing. I'm wondering - does it drop directly as a skirmish reward or do you get it from the chest? If it needs the demonic key, it looks like a hopeless case.. I got the On Madness book, but can't use it until I get DS.

    submitted by /u/Evenkhen
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment