• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 25, 2020

    Neverwinter Anyone else take a "tolerance" break from the game now and then?

    Neverwinter Anyone else take a "tolerance" break from the game now and then?


    Anyone else take a "tolerance" break from the game now and then?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 06:19 AM PST

    I do, when it starts to feel like a job instead of a fun game.

    submitted by /u/UlmoVarsch
    [link] [comments]

    Back after 4 years,what is going on ?

    Posted: 25 Feb 2020 12:17 AM PST

    Yo guys whats up,been playing neverwinter as a kid like 4-5 years ago and i just started playing again,my dude is lv60.I cant find anywhere the skirmish and pvp queues,i remember doing sharandar but now it tells me im too low level and i guess i have to do the guests again when im lv64-70.Searched for the pvp and skirmish problem i cant find anything if yall know please tell me i would appreciate it,thank you <3

    submitted by /u/rigormortisvivivi
    [link] [comments]

    Newbie question about Warden

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 10:36 PM PST

    Is Split the Sky Encounter worth using?

    Also can someone explain the difference between warden and hunter? I cant seem to see a difference but everyone seems to be running warden.

    submitted by /u/iamcbo
    [link] [comments]

    Chilling presence on mod 18

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 10:33 PM PST

    For single target on mod 18, are we as Wizards still using Chilling Presence even after the nerf? Console player here getting ready for mod launch ☺️

    submitted by /u/agoraotro
    [link] [comments]

    Can you help me in at choosing my item tray slots?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 10:23 PM PST

    I use a stone of health, a damaging item and a buffing item. The thing is, I'm not sure what's the best damaging item (maybe doohickey? Maybe something else?) and what's the best buffing item (empowered chain of scales? Maybe something else?). I don't know. Can you help me out?

    submitted by /u/Ronisoni14
    [link] [comments]

    Question on Augment companion

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 08:55 PM PST

    So I've noticed that the Epic Goat its level 30 Enhancement gives a boost to Crit, CA, and Armor Pen. Does anyone know the size of the bonus it gives? Also as a rogue could I use that and be just as good as a rogue with say the Bullete Pup, minus the Heals?

    submitted by /u/iamcbo
    [link] [comments]

    Is the Pewter Golem Bugged

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 07:24 PM PST

    I see for the player bonus it shows +0 Critical Strike and +0 Defense.

    submitted by /u/TriangleCoupleNC
    [link] [comments]

    Changes not in patch notes?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 07:22 PM PST

    So, I had a CODG crash Wednesday evening that corrupted something, so I did a full reinstall yesterday. When I logged in, my power and armor pen were around 10k lower than they had been. The only thing that happened during the time I was away was the Thursday patch. I had not changed anything except to replace a rank 8 empowered runestone with a rank 13. Were there changes in this patch that could have had that drastic of an impact, or maybe something with the enchants? IL still the same. I play an assassin.

    submitted by /u/MonkeyIncognito
    [link] [comments]

    Guild on PS4

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 07:21 PM PST

    Hey everyone. New player here but experienced MMORPG player for 10+ years. Looking to join a good guild that likes to have fun. Especially communicating on discord or a 3rd party app since ps4 isn't easy to chat on.

    submitted by /u/onebasix
    [link] [comments]

    Coming back after year+ break

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 10:20 AM PST

    What's this about a new mod? 18? Tell me things! Kinda lost interest and moved to Conan after they changed the mechanics for my cleric. What do I need to know getting back to it? Probs 17k item level, only level 72 though.

    submitted by /u/redmageadventures
    [link] [comments]

    Mod 18 CW ready build/guide?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 04:02 PM PST

    Looking to speed level a cw while its double xp, was wondering if anyone has a decent guide etc I can follow/pick things from? Google is awash with older builds not many recent ones.

    submitted by /u/VantexHD
    [link] [comments]

    Healer Paladin Alabaster or Burnished

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 04:02 PM PST

    Hello guys and gakd, want to gear my healer palafin. I finished Undermountain and i am doing ME, ehat is better for helaer palafin, Alavaster set or Burnished set?

    submitted by /u/NoMorePain18
    [link] [comments]

    How far does "based on" go?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 03:21 PM PST

    I've been playing DnD for quite a while now, and have always wanted to play on my own time without a DM (who's usually me anyway -_-), so I was both psyched and intrigued when my friend told me about this game.

    What I'm really curious about is how much the game borrows from the actual TTRPG. Are there different class and racial features? Are there feats? How much versatility do the spells have?

    These questions have been RACING through my head since I started the download, and I'm way too impatient. I'm so curious how alike it is, seeing as the real DnD would translate rather poorly to an mmo format, being a game purely based on imagination.

    submitted by /u/sharkguy1995
    [link] [comments]

    Neverwinter ranger

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 12:41 PM PST

    Should I choose hunter or warden?

    submitted by /u/Matsgu02
    [link] [comments]

    How to make starting ranger less squishy

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 10:56 AM PST

    XBOX Alliance looking for guilds

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 06:17 AM PST

    Our alliance is looking for some hardworking guilds to join us. We run daily T3 events, weekly scheduled marauders and dragon flight, as well as random events whenever we feel like hosting them.

    We recently lost most of our alliance due to the lack of ToMM activity, but we've made it known that once we have our characters perfect we will host practice runs. We do not want ToMM to be the focus of our alliance, we have a lot of people in each of our guilds who are trying to learn the game and grow for the first time so our main focus is growing our alliance.

    Each of our leaders are active most of the week- some, including myself, play everyday.

    If you're interested in growing in a loyal alliance and want to be somewhere where the main focus isn't ToMM, message me here or on xbox @Amu9618 or find me on discord @Amu#5854. We do have an alliance discord so if you're interested in joining the alliance I will ask that you download it.

    submitted by /u/ChasingAmu
    [link] [comments]

    Any last minute tasks for console players before mod 18 drops?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 05:59 AM PST

    I play a warlock as a main, and I'm aware of the upcoming magnitude changes, but is there anything specific I should try to take care of before the new mod lands on consoles? Thanks in advance to the NW reddit community.

    submitted by /u/luluwolfbeard
    [link] [comments]

    What is the new BiS gear for Mod 18?

    Posted: 24 Feb 2020 02:20 AM PST

    With Mod 18 dropping on console tomorrow, I'm looking at getting ahead of the game so I know what I need to be farming for. Seeing as it's been out on PC for a couple of months now, what gear has been a stand out from the Mod 17 meta?

    I'll be playing on my Ranger Warden.

    submitted by /u/iBear92
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment