• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 26, 2020

    Neverwinter Paladin at arcturia

    Neverwinter Paladin at arcturia


    Paladin at arcturia

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 02:06 PM PDT

    Title says it. I'm having trouble full healing the cocoon phase. 110k power 111 crit severity 40% outgoing healing 135k crit Using divine touch for heals. Hard to see there health bar cause shield so I usually just spam it. Get 2 or 3 off then they explode and we wipe. Any tips or feedback?

    submitted by /u/Awkward-Pepper
    [link] [comments]

    What MMO's do you recommend.

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 07:49 PM PDT

    I LOVE STO, Star Trek online. and recently, I started playing NW, Neverwinter. They have similarities, but are very different. I prefer STO but it's slow at bring out new content, and the content they are bring out, is the new "Star Trek" garbage.

    I like NW, but the grinding is annoying. And yes, I know all MMO's now a days are about grinding. but NW, in my experience, is beyond fair.

    I like Scifi and fantasy. I prefer content with a enjoyable and lengthy storyline. In STO, they do episodes where they have a story you can follow. The storyline is short, but if you're a fan of ST, you already understand much of the background and so immerse yourself.

    I liked the original Fable. I guess I'm looking for a standalone game, but in MMO form, so I can play alone or with other players against the AI/game/content with very little grinding. Is there such a thing?

    So any suggestions? I know my request and opinions are my own perspective. but I think a true fan of both MMO's understands what I'm saying.

    Maybe it's the 'Free To Play' mentality that I hate. I'd rather pay one large fee or one time lifetime subscription, then get nickle and dimed to death. Or grinding that's designed to frustrate you enough to pay out of your pocket at every turn.

    Like in Undermountain, I want a Cardinal Coral Coif hat, but I have to grind and grind, just for the chance to buy a chest, that gives you 1 in a 1000 chance to possibly get the hat. If the developers haven't decided to remove the hat like they did with the pirate hat at the Cragmire Crypts dungeon. I know, I'll have to do the PVP if I want to get the hat now.

    submitted by /u/DonCyranoQuixote
    [link] [comments]

    Rubberbanding. Just me?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 11:16 AM PDT

    Having some serious rubberbanding today. Just wondering if anyone else is having issues before I pull out wireshark.

    submitted by /u/sungeek
    [link] [comments]

    Paladin Tank

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 10:13 PM PDT

    What are the optimal stats for IC as a Paladin Tank and artifacts and set ty in advance

    submitted by /u/moorder12370
    [link] [comments]

    Should I pick up where I left off?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 07:43 PM PDT

    Okay, so. I have not played NW since.. October of 2018. I think I barely reached lvl 70, and was a GWF (sorry, don't remember a lot about my character). I know there have been a ton of updates and I just want to know if it's worth trying to start where I left off, or just make a whole new character. I don't have any attachments to my current character, and don't mind the grind. I just want to hear some tips, or recommendations. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Exterts
    [link] [comments]

    good ah investment ?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 06:43 PM PDT

    so what you guys think it will increase in price in the next months ? looking to make some gamble

    submitted by /u/abizariaa
    [link] [comments]

    What's new

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 08:48 AM PDT

    So I played little over a year ago, logged in again last night and now protectors enclave is burning. So I missed some stuff, was just wondering what's new and what I should be looking for with this mod?

    submitted by /u/Norcada
    [link] [comments]

    Help with the launcher

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 05:46 PM PDT

    I decided to download the Game from steam and, when i click play, the launcher says "trying to update the launcher, please be patient" and it starts downloading but súper slow and when it's about to finnish, it just restarts and sometimes just says it lost connection. All the forums are from 2013 - 2015 and they say that i have to download a new launcher but i tried it in the arc one and i had the same problem

    submitted by /u/agus474
    [link] [comments]

    I can’t tell which are main quest and side quest

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 04:53 PM PDT

    is there a way to tell which Ones are main quest and side quest. i'm trying to catch up to the main story quest that is my level. I'm on level 41 and I'm doing level 34 missions. should I do all the quest or can I skip some. i used a XP scroll when I just started this game few days ago it kinda messed up my leveling.

    submitted by /u/Mafia-OG
    [link] [comments]

    Help please

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 02:33 PM PDT

    I'm about to hit lvl 30 as Ranger, I know it is lame.. But I wanted to try a new game and this looked pretty fun. My First character was Rogue and it was just a mess... So I want to ask Which paragon should I use? I love the archery "mode", I use daggers just when there is a large group of enemies, so I mostly use bow.. I don't know which paragon to choose, so I am asking here, I hope there are skilled players who can help me.. Thanks for help and your time..

    submitted by /u/Dreekhart
    [link] [comments]

    Ioun stone of seduction

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 01:24 PM PDT

    Hello, everybody,

    I played Neverwinter on the XBOX until two years ago. Yesterday I started Neverwinter new on the PS4. On the XBOX I had as companions the "ioun stone of seduction". Does it still exist?

    submitted by /u/joneum
    [link] [comments]

    Help with auction house slots

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 01:11 PM PDT

    I have been trying to find answers on how to open up my auction house slots. When items sell I never get the slots back.

    I tried all the things I found online that people have recommended: I checked mail and all the auction house emails show attachments but they're grayed our like they're already claimed. I can't delete those mail either (any but mail from other players can't be deleted).

    Any help would be super appreciated. I'm on PC. Am not VIP.

    submitted by /u/Anothereternity
    [link] [comments]

    Is Arcturia's Music Box any good?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 11:51 AM PDT

    Just received an Arcturia's music box from Zok. Most of the info on it is over a year old. Is this still a viable artifact? It sells for about 250 ad on the AH (PC). Staff of Flowers on the other hand sells for around 850K.

    I have characters of all classes but focus specifically on DPS. Is this something I should work into my build or should I put it on AH and get something else? I have a couple of sets on some characters, but others such as my cleric and rogue don't have any.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/CalansD
    [link] [comments]

    What is the lowest level you can be to enter each area?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 11:35 AM PDT

    I just finished leveling a Rogue yesterday. I'm working on leveling an HR right now. I don't want run through every quest again. I'm running 3 24% Azure enchants so XP is coming in pretty fast. Wondering what the lowest level to enter for each zone is as I'm mixing in Dungeons as well during it so progressing isn't too bad but want to get through as fast as possible.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/x-Justice
    [link] [comments]

    How does one Purchase Zen in Auction House (PC)

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 11:15 AM PDT

    So I have both an Xbox and PC account and I've been trying to catch my PC character up recently. Unfortunately, every once in a while I need a little bit of zen, but I can't seem to buy any from the AH. On Xbox this has never been a problem. You go to the AH, you look at the list of zen for sale and you post your own price (which can be lower than the lowest amount currently listed if you don't mind waiting for someone to agree to your price). On PC I have yet to see any zen for sale while, the AD list always has choices. What am I doing wrong or is no one selling AD? That makes no sense. For reference, my PC character is level 80 with most of the campaigns completed (few boons left to go)

    submitted by /u/bigmac0017
    [link] [comments]

    Skipping areas while leveling

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 09:56 AM PDT

    Hey guys! So I played Neverwinter quite a bit on xbox a few years ago, and I just got back into the game on a new account on PC. I bought the 100% XP Boost on one of my characters which naturally led to me outleveling several areas before I even got to them. Do I need to go back and clear the areas afterwards in order to unlock dungeons and other things? Should I even bother? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/SerenadeSwift
    [link] [comments]

    Ps4 beginners guide

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    Any tips as a starter on neverwinter? Choosing a class, what to do after campaign what to do while doing the campaign?

    submitted by /u/capazna
    [link] [comments]

    Linking NW account to Arc Games through Steam PC

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 09:37 AM PDT

    Hello Community,
    I'm a returning player from console and I'm having issues trying to link my NW account that I play through steam to Arcgames. Any info would be much appreciated.

    submitted by /u/OG_Pradeje
    [link] [comments]

    What is a good class to start with?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 07:39 AM PDT

    What is a good class to star with that would also be good with pvp later on? I was thinking about doing either a fighter, rouge, warlock or wizard. And one that pairs we with current races.

    submitted by /u/hindsightprophecy
    [link] [comments]

    AD Farm for Fresh Lvl 80

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 06:22 AM PDT

    Hello community,

    I'm a returning player after being away for years. I was wondering what is a decent AD farm for a fresh lvl 80. I'm still trying to finish some of the beginning campaigns, so I'm looking for something that I will be able to farm consistently every day or every other day. Any info would be much appreciated.

    submitted by /u/OG_Pradeje
    [link] [comments]

    Played from open beta until the second module, considering redownloading

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 06:06 AM PDT

    Hey guys, like the title says, I played the game a very long time ago and with all the free time I will have when my workplace shuts down after today, I'm looking to redownload the game. I read that the level cap was now 80 and I'm sure there are a ton of different campaigns and paragons available now. Is there a website out there that shows the most optimal build paths or best gear for certain classes/paragons? I'm looking to make another rogue and I know the initial race and rolls are important, just trying to not have to spend money on respec tokens.

    submitted by /u/nsanity27
    [link] [comments]

    Runestones bonuses

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 04:55 AM PDT

    I have been working on my tank is there any runestones that give crit avoid?

    submitted by /u/Jaguppal786
    [link] [comments]

    How to level a second toon

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 01:16 AM PDT

    Do you guys do something different or is it just like your first toon? Anny tips are welcome.

    submitted by /u/lilmees
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment