• Breaking News

    Monday, March 2, 2020

    Neverwinter These pig orgies are getting out of hand

    Neverwinter These pig orgies are getting out of hand


    These pig orgies are getting out of hand

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 06:57 PM PST

    Vallenhas Scrying Stone Locations

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 12:42 PM PST

    Scrying stone locations in Vallenhas for those who like achievements. 4023, 3512 (near the abyssal flock) 1848, 3608 (tucked onto wall near "Ape" heroic.) 2668, 5583 (on top of spire- little bit of jumping required.)

    submitted by /u/Dayanera22
    [link] [comments]

    Probability of a 40% in the Zen market

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 11:20 PM PST

    Hey guys and gals. Do any of you know if there's a big sale coming to the Zen Market like it used to?

    submitted by /u/DetlefDrehtSich
    [link] [comments]

    Cleric V.S. devoted cleric

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 10:54 PM PST

    Hey everybody this is a noob question but i recently got into neverwinter with my girlfriend and decided to play a cleric because while i have experience in mmo's she doesn't have a ton at least from traditional sense. So i wanted to be a healer. I love my build and very much enjoy the cleric however i keep seeing everything saying a devoted cleric is what everyone wants and i can't find a single thing on the internet explaining to my half awake brain what exactly a devoted cleric is. Did i pick the wrong class or is it like paragon and eventually I'll pick that im just lost and hoping i didn't just dump like 30 hours leveling a subpar late game healer.

    submitted by /u/GandalfTheVague
    [link] [comments]

    I'm looking to go fast, sonic fast.

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 12:07 PM PST

    Hey y'all! I have a warden ranger main and I was looking to possibly go as fast as possible (while being a pedestrian). I currently have the gladiators guile going and I have the boons for speed as well. I was wondering if I am missing anything? Is there possibly an artifact that would do me well? I was looking into the ye of the giant but I do not know if it is worth it/is there possibly a better artifact for speed. Im not really worried about if the artifact is good for combat. I just want SPEED!

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/TheLostiel
    [link] [comments]

    200k power

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 10:30 AM PST

    How do people reach 200k power I have a epic bulette pup with 1 rank 9 bonding runestone and 2 rank 10 bonding runestones and I have 99k power and mostly rank 11-12 enchantments on my gear and I'm wondering how people have 200k power I just don't see it possible. (I'm a rogue level 80 power level 20.3k item level)

    submitted by /u/xxiceymemesxx
    [link] [comments]

    Fallen paladin's holy symbol

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 04:56 PM PST

    Has anyone figured out where this drops in avernus? I need it to upgrade my holy water.

    submitted by /u/viridin
    [link] [comments]

    Experiences in TOMM tanking or healing

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 07:32 AM PST

    I've just started to run TOMM. It really hasn't interested me but this last weekend on xbox there were constant training runs so I jumped in. First wow, lots of mechanics, I don't care how many videos you watch TOMM is something you'll have to learn. Watching vids can help but man, that spread thing put me down a lot until I learned to watch closer. I tanked a bit to start, then we got a solo tank in and I swapped to healing. Just curious but how many times have people run it to the point where they feel comfortable? Tank wise I thought it was really hairly, healing wise, I thought it was much easier, but we only made it partial way to phase 3. I was surprised that so many new dps people had the -25% boots on, about 2/3s. Phase 1 seems easy enough, phase 2 seems like a dps check, and phase 3 from what i've seen is where it gets really serious. Still not sure I understand the double hypos and were to position on the push, but the first one went well, second about 3/4s of us went off the platform. Over all though I liked the runs we had, and luckily got with some great people who were immensely helpful in call outs and what to do as a tank and healer.

    submitted by /u/rdpoint
    [link] [comments]

    How to get better gear?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 06:05 PM PST

    I'm currently stuck at like 15.5k. Where can I find better drops?

    submitted by /u/MugsyXbox
    [link] [comments]

    Quick question, what's the armpen cap?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 06:00 PM PST

    I tried checking the wiki but I'm not smart enough for the formula that's there. What's the number I'm aiming for? 65k? 80k? Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/TransTechpriestess
    [link] [comments]

    Questions...

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 04:12 PM PST

    Why do some dungeons show as being locked even though I have enough item level?

    Also, any tips on unlocking Demogorgan faster? I'm tired of the grind. Taking forever...

    submitted by /u/MugsyXbox
    [link] [comments]

    Incoming Healing ToMM?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 04:00 PM PST

    Is 5% incoming healing enough for ToMM? With all R15 Tacticals & using the Rusted Iron Boots (5% dmg,) my incoming healing is 5%.

    Is that enough for ToMM?

    Also, my HP is 366k using the Radiants & the Guild boon.

    submitted by /u/CM97__
    [link] [comments]

    Compy?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 03:37 PM PST

    How does compy work? so if I have 120k base power, Legendary Compy gives me only 6k power?

    submitted by /u/Mikasaz
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox alliance LF guilds

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 02:06 PM PST

    Currently searching for active GH5+ to join our alliance. The two guilds that lead the alliance easily carry dragons every weekend. We need guilds that match our dedication and desire to grow. Regular events hosted throughout the week as well. We run just about all content. Haven't unlocked IC yet and plan on hosting ToMM runs whenever our alliance is full.

    submitted by /u/ChasingAmu
    [link] [comments]

    How exactly does Outgoing Healing works?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 02:20 AM PST

    Does anyone know how it is used by the game or the formula the game use to calculate the final healing value? As a DC I obviously use it all the time but until now I'd never wondered how this magical (and expensive) value works. Any help is welcome.

    submitted by /u/analogic-microwave
    [link] [comments]

    Major Bug Mod 18

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 12:46 PM PST

    Every time I switch loadouts between more than just 2 different loadouts I have to completely respec my character. Multiple times I've had to respec because of this bug and it's very annoying.

    submitted by /u/nobsjusfac
    [link] [comments]

    Wizard - Both Specs - Mod 18

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 02:44 AM PST

    Hello guys and gals, i level up my wizard at level 80 (i play both specs). I want to know what 3 set bonus i must use for neck, belt and primary or secondary artifact slot (i want to know for both specs). Also what artifact weapons are good (i have the alabaster set so far). And lastly what augment companions are best to buy first asap? I have farmed so far 900k AD and i want to know what to buy first and i am not sure.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/NoMorePain18
    [link] [comments]

    The_Unforgiven guild

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 09:56 AM PST

    Is looking for active players to join. We are part of the Perfect world alliance. Guild level 17.

    submitted by /u/droopyjonz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment