• Breaking News

    Monday, April 6, 2020

    Neverwinter Well of Dragons dragon run basics

    Neverwinter Well of Dragons dragon run basics


    Well of Dragons dragon run basics

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 08:20 PM PDT

    Well of Dragons dragon run basics

    Don't know how many folks here need this but hopefully some of the folks that do will see this.

    Basics of dragon runs. Dragons always spawn at XX:45 every hour. But don't show up at XX:43 and go "where's the dragons?" For the easiest time show up between XX:30 and 35. In this time frame someone will usually announce the starting instance (1, 2, 3 etc) . Remember that you have a 2 minute "lock" where you can't change instances when you enter a zone.

    Each instance has a "soft" and "hard" person limit. At the "soft" limit you can't get in on your own, but can get in if in a party and a member is in that instance up to the "hard" limit when no one else gets in, period. These limits can vary, but I believe "soft" is 15 or 20 and "hard" is 30.

    The first run always starts at the green dragon in the NE corner and goes clockwise to the black in the NW corner. So the caller says "1g, 2g, etc".

    Dragon colors

    Somewhere between white and black the caller will announce what instance to jump to. Called as "1b, 2b, etc". Jump to that instance. Second runs always start on black and run counter clock wise to green. This is because black is easier to get to from the the center fire/respawn point. Depending on circumstances a third instance can be called. This will start on black as well.

    Last advice, be polite and let the caller make the calls. Multiple people trying to call instance jumps will just screw things up. Thanks

    submitted by /u/freddit32
    [link] [comments]

    Who else has been enjoying the CvC!? (Chicken Vs Chicken)

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 11:21 AM PDT

    Playing Neverwinter for the first time in a year. Quarantine style

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 03:50 PM PDT

    MMORPGTips updated for mod 18. Giving away 5000 Zen also!

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 01:49 PM PDT

    Hi guys, the guides over at https://www.mmorpgtips.com/neverwinter/ has mostly been updated by our writers for mod 18. They are as usual a work in progress and will be updated further based on feedback and comments. MMORPGTips is now part of MMOCULT which will be hosting a bunch of giveaways and event in Neverwinter and other games, we are now giving away 5000 zen, info on how to win is on every page on MMORPGTips, just interact with the giveaway panel on the site. Thanks and see you all in Avernus!

    submitted by /u/Mithmarr
    [link] [comments]

    The adventures of Biiko the blue knight begins!

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 12:42 PM PDT

    Can someone help me? I may have messed up the Master Expedition quests

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 12:03 AM PDT

    Order of how things went down

    1 I got the quest Risk Vs Reward for the Etching Runic

    2 Got the Master Expedition from Obaya

    3 Enter Master Expedition and couldn't figure out how to use the pedestal and left by abandoning.

    4 It used up my last Expedition daily when I quit and requires me to grab another one which I can't do.

    5 BF wanted to do master expedition so we go and I read the description more carefully and use the pedestal

    6 Chest at the end didn't open because I didn't have the daily quest for it

    7 Now what? Won't I need more of those crystals? Did I just waste them? I can't find anything in my Inventory or Riches and I don't know how they even look. I read you could get more from the Runic Corruption events but I wasn't gaining any.

    Edit: So I see them in my bf's Riches Tab and I definitely don't have anymore and I can't seem to get more

    submitted by /u/JessieN
    [link] [comments]

    Is it a bad idea to play Warden Ranger?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 10:25 PM PDT

    I played neverwinter a while ago but fell off and am getting back into it. I really like playing the ranger and like magic and stuff so I'd figured I'd go for the warden paragon. I was wondering if that's a bad idea cause I don't really see a lot of warden rangers out there.

    submitted by /u/Garbage_God06
    [link] [comments]

    Mastercrafting

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 09:25 PM PDT

    i have finished the alchemy quest line and received my wonderful alembic.

    what is next? is there another questline somewhere? or is it just about spending lots of currency to buy the recipe books?

    annnd... in the alchemy recipe book i recieved there are lots of recipes with the same name. i cannot make head nor tail of what is going on.

    would anyone have information or a link that would help clear the fog?

    submitted by /u/limmo
    [link] [comments]

    Vanity Pet List

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 01:53 PM PDT

    Alright. I came back around Nov so I am sure I am missing some. Tried to put this together as best I could. If I am missing any, please feel free to point them out and I will add them to the list. With the Legendary Pack there is no way I am ever going to collect them all but I am trying to pick them up where I can. I get most people don't care but I am a sucker for Vanity Pets.

    Decent into Avernus

    Juma Bags

    • Abyssal Chick

    Stardock

    Rishindar (Lost Scrolls Vendor)

    • Little Linda

    Undermountain

    Lomm (Boss Drop)

    • Arcturia Simulacrum
    • Trobriand Simulacrum
    • Micro Soul Golem
    • Micro Scaladar

    Zok Boxes

    • Sylthed Simulacrum
    • Brutus
    • Shambling Sapling
    • Goristro Simulacrum
    • Basilisk Simulacrum
    • Umbraxakar Simulacrum
    • Glyster Simulacrum
    • Ettercap Runt
    • Kuotoa Simulacrum
    • Micronid
    • Flip Flop

    Watcher

    • Tiny Dancer
    • Teacup Fey Wolf
    • Little White Knight
    • Baby Batiri

    Events

    The Grand Retelling (Tales of Old)

    • Mini Idris
    • Mini Chartilifax:
    • Mini Hrimnir
    • Yshiggol Simularcrum

    Coins of Waukeen

    • Adorned Mimic

    April Fowls

    • Baby Chick
    • Chicken Follower

    Wonders of Gond

    • Apparatus Doohickey

    Winter Festival

    • Crystal
    • Herman
    • Snowflake (Free Item 2019/2020)

    CTA: Gate Crashers

    • Mini Cephalon

    CTA: Battle for the Bridge

    • Mini Obsidian Golem

    CTA: Garrundar the Vile

    • Mini Garrundar

    CTA: Storm Front

    • Mini Frastr

    CTA: Pit Fight

    • Mini Kyorl'urn

    CTA: Orc Assault

    • Mini Mog

    Other

    Legendary Mount - Vanity Pet Mount Pack

    • Armored Bulette
    • Celestial Stag
    • Tenser's Floating Disk
    • Imperial Rage Drake
    • Armored Griffin
    • Bat Swarm
    • Toad
    • Tyrannosaurus
    • Black Ice Warhorse
    • Arcane Whirlwind
    submitted by /u/drakejcl
    [link] [comments]

    What should I improve on to have an easier time in Avernus

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 02:28 PM PDT

    Why not roleplay?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 07:43 PM PDT

    This is suppossed to be a roleplaying game,but the people not roleplay. Instead they troll other people or bother them. I really like to be a cleric of kelemvor,the campaign at level 25 at neverdeath really fascinante me,it remembers me the diablo 3 game. Since then,when I played for the first time this neverdeath campaign,I usually played a cleric. But,that was more than 5 years ago,on xbox,when the class rework have not implemented yet.

    I reached level 68 with a devoted cleric more than 5 years ago on xbox,but I must erase it cause I spend points on the wrong stats,and then,there are not retraining tokens for free.

    Now I come back on ps4 after the class rework,tryed different classes,but I only roleplay a cleric.

    This is not a shitpost or whatever you think. I am talking very serious. And this is not another post for say to play a cleric,all here is the truth, I tryed different classes after the class rework,but not roleplaying them,I only roleplay a cleric for the level 25 campaign in neverdeath,my cleric gameplay is based on this campaign.

    But i can not roleplay cause some people are trolls.

    Now I am reinstalling the game,but I must uninstall cause some people only know to bother me,i only want to play my game relaxed,i do not want to be like you and you do not want to be like me,all happy.

    So please play your damn game and stop bothering me.

    submitted by /u/Ximinetto
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox one guilds

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 07:35 PM PDT

    Does anyone know the top 5 guilds to join? I know Jesus had soul forged is one of them what are the rest

    submitted by /u/Jackkpott69
    [link] [comments]

    The adventures of Biiko the blue knight begins!

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 12:42 PM PDT

    Tempus Guardians Going AFK Against Covid | Neverwinter PS4 [Mod18]

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 05:36 PM PDT

    Melee DPS Rankings?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 05:28 PM PDT

    Anyone know where Melee DPS (specifically) are sitting with one another this mod? I'd like to get in to the game a bit more seriously than before, so I was more or less curious which of the melee classes are doing well, and.. which ones would have a hard time finding groups, even if played well. (Are any in that kind of state currently?)

    Also, is there by any chance some kind of updated information regarding builds and things like that? Even the game forums seem to be rather.. empty.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Requimatic
    [link] [comments]

    Does it matter which hand dagger is in?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 05:13 PM PDT

    I'm playing rogue and have 2 daggers with different values but since both are used does it matter which is main hand and which is offhand?

    submitted by /u/Princesskatsume
    [link] [comments]

    Trade house market question

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 05:11 PM PDT

    How long do you all think it'll take for these legendary mounts to go back up in price? Can't see them being 3-4 million ad forever . My guess is each week it'll go up in price . But I do know some people with 20+ triple mount packs. Market might be ruined for good who knows

    submitted by /u/Jackkpott69
    [link] [comments]

    Astral diamond exchange down?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 04:40 PM PDT

    Has anyone had any luck recently selling ad for zen? If so how long did it take? Just came back to game and want to buy vip without using wallet.

    submitted by /u/skysorrow562
    [link] [comments]

    Ps4 endgame players

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 07:54 PM PDT

    Looking for players to enjoy gameplay with I have not done tomm yet would like to start there

    submitted by /u/tralaneous
    [link] [comments]

    Best duo class with a CW?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 09:26 AM PDT

    My wife and I haven't played in a couple years and want to restart together, she loves the CW and wants to be one, I'm fine with HR, TR, GWF and a couple others what's a good match with the CW?

    submitted by /u/King_x_Ironside
    [link] [comments]

    I tried to start “Intro Campaign: The Staff of Savras” but I have no clue how to get the shattered orbs. Also, I’ve done “The Seer”, the required quest to begin this campaign. I’m a level 29 now, and I was wondering is it too late to go do those? Like did I take too long to start it?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 01:47 PM PDT

    Generally overwhelmed new player looking for guidance.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 01:41 PM PDT

    Can someone explain to me AD? I don't know the difference between refined and rough. How do I refine it? How are people getting 100k and more a day when the only way I know to get it is the random que that gives me 5k-7k? What exactly is my blessing boosting? AD gain? Refinement? I'm lost.

    I'm only level 30 so I know more options will open (I assume). But when? What am I looking for? I don't want the game to be a chore but I also don't want to miss out on early opportunities to grind. All the guides I have found are so full of abbreviations and content I don't have access to they aren't really helpful. Am I just jumping too far ahead of myself? Will it make more sense as I go and I should just be patient (I problem I have struggled with in past games)?

    And last note.... wtf am I doing with professions? I'm almost more lost with them than anything. I have no idea how to even level them, how to progress, what I should be having my workers look for? What they should craft?

    Sorry for the general nature of this question. I know I'm all over the place. Thank you to anyone who can point me in the right direction!

    submitted by /u/TheRealTFreezy
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Rogue

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 12:28 PM PDT

    I haven't played Neverwinter for years and I recently got on. I'm trying new classes (I'm a tank main for the most part) and chose both rogue and warlock. I've been getting quests specifically for warlocks but nothing for rogue. I knew in the past Mods there were quests for a trickster rogue so I'm wondering if there are still any side story quests remaining for this class?

    submitted by /u/lovesallgames
    [link] [comments]

    A Hero's Return

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 07:35 AM PDT

    Coming back to Neverwinter I come across a quest A Hero's Return which tells me to go speak with Sgt. Knox. Finding that Sgt. Knox is where I remember typically finding the event NPCs I can speak with Knox but am not able to turn the quest in. Additionally on the map in the same area there is a node which says Nevember's letter. There is nothing that I am seeing.

    Could anyone point me into what I may be missing here? Many tha ks for the help.

    submitted by /u/DarkLordWhite
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment