• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 9, 2020

    Neverwinter Giant chicken is here to take your soul

    Neverwinter Giant chicken is here to take your soul


    Giant chicken is here to take your soul

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 06:29 AM PDT

    Mod 18 devout cleric build?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 11:35 PM PDT

    New to the game and have been grinding really hard with a few friends, however none of them have ever played a cleric and I'm have troubles trying to find out the best gear for my character. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/yoyo11123
    [link] [comments]

    Should I buy a Staff of Flowers, or just wait?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 07:36 PM PDT

    They currently go for 900,000AD. Should I buy, or grind master expeditions in hopes of getting one / the price going down?

    submitted by /u/bootiejooce
    [link] [comments]

    Lag when in party?! [Help Please]

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 10:55 PM PDT

    So usually whenever I enter a new place (after the loading screen) my ping is high and I can't really move for about 30 second or so. And I already got used to this and it's not that big of a deal for me.

    What annoys me is that today I joined a party with my friend to play together and after every single loading screen either me or my friend will get high ping that won't go down even after 5 minutes. And it's not like the initial warm-up ping I mentioned before this one is a fixed number that doesn't change. And during it, any movement returns us to the exact same spot.

    We found that whoever comes out of the loading screen first will have no problem at all. But the other one will have this lag!

    Another very interesting thing to mention is that I had no lag -> my friend had this lag and went offline while he was still in the party -> I got the same lag -> I kicked him from the party -> my ping quickly returned to normal!

    If it helps. The game works fine without a party for both of us. We had voice chat on. This happened In Protector's Enclave. some quest line dungeon from Sybella (the one after Blacklake fair or something like that).

    I thought this is something interesting to share and I really hope you have an Idea on how to fix this :) Thanks in advance! :D

    submitted by /u/RangerInsane
    [link] [comments]

    Damage absorbed

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 10:34 PM PDT

    What absorbs damage. My friend plays a ranger and in that part of the scoreboard he is number one. Just curious as of why that is. He has a r13 Barkshield.

    submitted by /u/droopyjonz
    [link] [comments]

    What are the drop rates and “respawn” times for rare monsters in Avernus?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 02:52 PM PDT

    Erren Rockstrider needs some better animations...

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 06:17 PM PDT

    Would like to join a guild

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 11:03 AM PDT

    I am new to the game started on Monday 6th april 2020 and would like to join an active guild that is new player friendly and willing to answer my questions or guide me while i explore the world of neverwinter.

    submitted by /u/Hellfiremaximus
    [link] [comments]

    Rogue TOMM rotation

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 08:44 PM PDT

    Hi guys, as x title, could you tell me how is your rogue rotation for TOMM?
    Do you use your daily at the beginning or at the end?

    submitted by /u/ForeverAWarlock
    [link] [comments]

    A dapper Justicar Paladin

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 08:13 PM PDT

    A dapper Justicar Paladin

    Someone called my look Texas Ranger. I thought it very fitting as I tank hard with my Justicar Paladin. I was running my outfit in yellow, but changed to match my Wolf of the Wild Hunt. Fashion appearance dyes used are Inkwell and Harvest Gold. Was using the Golden Pantaloons with Inkwell, but the Basic Leather Pants just look better for this dapper fellow. The map is Sea of Moving Ice / Storm Kings Thunder, which I consider the longest-campaign-in-the-world to finish!

    https://preview.redd.it/9i4ao0sxlpr41.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=abba6a332b5e1bf91bd9297b23c3c9f9194c248f

    submitted by /u/House_of_Glass
    [link] [comments]

    Help with trade bars

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 02:29 PM PDT

    What are the best things to buy with trade bars?

    submitted by /u/davidthegreat915
    [link] [comments]

    Leveling up

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 05:06 PM PDT

    Is there any faster method to level up besides running the quests . Back then we were able to kill certain npcs in the strong hold and level up in just hours , and also illusionist gamble farming was a fast way to level up. What's the new meta ?

    submitted by /u/Jackkpott69
    [link] [comments]

    These are my dps's stats. How good are they?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 04:54 PM PDT

    Anyone has a full list of possible rewards from the 3 endgame queues (lomm, tomm, Ic), or at least from one of them?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 04:45 PM PDT

    Thank you! And please don't spoil me about the queues, just rewards :)

    submitted by /u/Ronisoni14
    [link] [comments]

    Old events pavilion??

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 01:18 PM PDT

    Don't see it on map. Can someone point me in the right direction ? Just came back after couple of years.

    submitted by /u/jimdandy2rescue
    [link] [comments]

    I need help on what artifacts I should get

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 04:44 AM PDT

    So I'm a barbarian and I'm looking to do alot of damage but I need to know what artifacts I need plz help

    submitted by /u/sadman12111
    [link] [comments]

    Does a healer paladin need to focus on HP?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 12:14 PM PDT

    I mainly play tank and my healer paladin is mostly Power, Crit Strike and Crit Severity. I'm not really sure if I should be using those hp boons or enchantments. I figured if the tank is doing his/her job then I shouldn't be getting hit unless some AOE damage gets me and if I'm soloing the heals alone will keep me alive.

    I'm a casual player though so I don't know too much, any stat help is welcome

    submitted by /u/JessieN
    [link] [comments]

    Barb armor enchantment

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 04:17 AM PDT

    Shadowclad or Elven battle? which it's better? also, upgrading the quasit to legendary quality it's worth? thanks

    submitted by /u/Straziocool
    [link] [comments]

    Undermountain

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 07:11 AM PDT

    I started the Undermountain campaign a while ago and have left the tavern to do other quests. However I'm unsure how to go back to the tavern. I have looked on the map and unsure where to go. Any help is appreciated thanks :)

    submitted by /u/DeadStar800
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment