• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 8, 2020

    Neverwinter Today it happend, my Name was im Top of the Screen. :D

    Neverwinter Today it happend, my Name was im Top of the Screen. :D


    Today it happend, my Name was im Top of the Screen. :D

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 04:04 PM PDT

    Chickening

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 02:12 PM PDT

    The Northern Lights are beautiful this time of year...

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 09:46 AM PDT

    Game constantly crashes

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 01:43 AM PDT

    I am hoping someone can help me with an issue. I can start Neverwinter and play for a little while before it finally crashes on me. The game will freeze, meaning the picture glitches out and then freezes in place. The music and sound continue on like nothing happened. It will then take up to 30 minutes before it finally errors out and kicks me back to my desktop. In order to avoid waiting that 30 minute timeframe I have to hit CTRL + ALT + DEL on the keyboard and then "Sign Out" of Windows 10 entirely. Once I get logged back in I restart Neverwinter, and repeat this mess until I get sick of it and quit playing for a week... to try again with the exact same results. I hae been tweaking the graphics settings with no luck so far. Not sure what else I can tweak. Anyone else experience this?

    The one solution I have found is playing in Safe Mode, windowed. And I refuse to play in Safe Mode, windowed. Surely there is a way to play Neverwinter in full HD glory, fullscreen. Surely.

    Any and all suggestions are appreciated. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/OldSchoolDnDGuy
    [link] [comments]

    Single target dmg is bad.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 01:38 AM PDT

    I play as a warden i am endgame and know most the mechanics on most of the dungeons.

    When i play IC i easily manage to be on top of the dmg when playing between the bosses. Aoe is not the problem. Could you give me any good tips for what i do wrong with the bosses?

    I have try batiri, different combinations of buffs and sets. Arcturia set, devil set.

    Usually buffs, watermelon sorbet, superior flask of potency +1. Crit severity elixir. Burnished for bosses, alabaster for AOE. Devil artifact set. Weapon modifications in single target and aoe are +10 crit severity. +10% dmg to stormstrike in AOE and +10% rapidstrike to bosses.

    Gear eguiped for aoe and boss. Is 2x swordman perks rings +6 % dmg to melee attacks. The rusted boots +5dmg. Lionguard atmgear. 20stack to power. Ebonised armor. Duelist mask, 5000 power to single target. . Staff of flowers to Aoe and halaster scepter for bosses. Devil set is better when tested for both combination aoe and boss. . Combat stats are maxed. Crit avoidance is 62k. hp. 330k. Power is with potions and food 207k whitout the gear buffs.

    Mount power is legendary tensers disk fighting bonus. +2 str etc. All my sets are maxed, my tendeburous is only at 14 level and worbal Weapon is at level 11.

    Or is the warlock and rogues just made to win big bossfights :)

    Like last time when ic ends the warlock wins 25 million dmg. It have happened with rogue too, its single target is way ahead for me and he win me like 30mil dmg. When aoe i go to my own numbers and catch up the warlock or rogue.

    Or should i just wait the tales ewent and grap the journals, last time i miss the ewent :(.

    If you have any tips i would love to hear them.

    Ty.

    submitted by /u/WardenHR
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a reason for upgrading weapons to Legendary?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 03:07 AM PDT

    I currently have my Alabaster bow at 977 IL. Upgrading it will only move it to 980. Is there a hidden ability or number I'm not seeing when upgrading it to Legendary? It seems like it uses a lot of resources for not much return if all you gain is 3 IL.

    Please forgive my lack of knowledge, I've only been playing around 2 weeks.

    submitted by /u/FixTheLag
    [link] [comments]

    Tales event coming back on 17th April

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 11:18 PM PDT

    Get ready if any of u need journals.

    submitted by /u/Jaguppal786
    [link] [comments]

    Can I See My Completed Foundry Quests?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 08:59 PM PDT

    I'm getting back into the game after like 5 years and one of my favorite quests of all time was a Foundry one, but I have no clue what its called so I wanna see which ones I've done. Sorry if its a stupid question.

    submitted by /u/HelixFlame12
    [link] [comments]

    After a days work of killing hundreds, looting their dead bodies and calling it justice, sir biiko finally has a moment to relax and repent for slaughtering hundreds

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 09:38 PM PDT

    Question about being a healer. Mod 18

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 08:38 PM PDT

    I enjoy playing the templock but I'm not sure if it's worth it to play over cleric. I just wanna be a healer main. In your opinion. Should I just stick to cleric and not worry about my warlock or are warlocks good enough to compete with cleric?

    submitted by /u/MIKO_XVII
    [link] [comments]

    Burnished weapons Vs. Alabaster

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 11:30 PM PDT

    Help me out here, is there any circumstances (Class, Race, PvP, certain dungeon, etc.) where I would want to keep my Alabaster weapons instead of turning them into RP to refine my Burnished weapons. I have a lot of alts I dust off from time to time, but would hate to find out after refining them that I shoulda hung onto them. Like, are they better for a healer for the extra crit? (My crit is already high though and following the 2/3 power ratio.) Or will burnished always be better for the power boost. And I know they aren't BiS but I'm not grinding out Lionheart's or Watchers for alts. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/MissTakenID
    [link] [comments]

    Legendary Mount (Account)

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 07:02 PM PDT

    If you buy legendary mount (Account) on AH from someone, every toon gets it?

    How do you tell difference between regular Legendary mount and account one on AH??

    submitted by /u/LuvDancing
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know the name of this Mount? Thanks in advance!

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 11:12 AM PDT

    What’s the point of getting the alabaster set if the mountaineer stuff is easier to get and has the same stats?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 05:52 PM PDT

    Guild Recruitment

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 08:59 PM PDT

    My alliance is looking for an active guild to join us in a gauntlet spot. We are active, friendly and helpful. Have everyone from seasoned vets to new players. We run DF 2xs daily, Marauders 2xs a week, use discord, host contest/giveaways and more... please contact me on PSN @Eli_985 with any questions, I'd love to chat :]

    submitted by /u/Eli_985
    [link] [comments]

    Augment Companions and Mount Insignia Bonus question...

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 11:36 AM PDT

    Augment Companions and Mount Insignia Bonus question...

    Does anyone know if an Augment companion qualifies for Mount Insignia Bonuses that start with "Whenever your summoned Companion attacks ..."? Examples include Protector's Camaraderie, Protector's Friendship, Warlord's Encouragement, and Warlord's Inspiration. I'm not sure how to test this.

    https://preview.redd.it/japzoq1rwfr41.jpg?width=624&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=fc5c68f619da1924f07a7079555649dc410537ee

    submitted by /u/House_of_Glass
    [link] [comments]

    Chicken Visage expires in a month

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 12:50 AM PDT

    For some reason Cryptic doesn't want us to have fun all year round with this silly toy that we worked to earn.

    Who made this decision, and why?

    submitted by /u/nwgamer0
    [link] [comments]

    What's the better paragon path for rogue?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 03:06 PM PDT

    I'm leveling a rogue alt for the requitment event and I need help with choosing paragon paths

    submitted by /u/Ronisoni14
    [link] [comments]

    Account Wide- Legendary Mounts

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 02:53 PM PDT

    Anyone have theories which ones would sell the most later this year?

    submitted by /u/Huehuecoyatl
    [link] [comments]

    How do I participate in the fowl?!?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 02:40 PM PDT

    I must be a noob bc I'm lost on how to participate in this darn event! Help!????

    submitted by /u/SuperDorkMan
    [link] [comments]

    New player friendly ps4 guild?

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 05:52 AM PDT

    Hey all, Started playing NW yesterday on ps4. Was wondering are there any beginner friendly & social guilds?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/iOxyGinn
    [link] [comments]

    Queues in ps4 not working

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 09:36 AM PDT

    Have been queued for a long time and nothing has happened (no one has joined yet) And i am with a friend too (ps4)

    submitted by /u/anonimatttttt
    [link] [comments]

    Tyranny of Dragons boon

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 08:40 AM PDT

    In order to get one of the boons it says I need haarl's treatise on dragonkind and that it can be obtained through the skirmish on tuern. Can I get it in the regular chest at the end or is it in the chest you need a key for

    submitted by /u/davidthegreat915
    [link] [comments]

    Help with my rotation? Please.(Arcanist)

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 12:43 AM PDT

    New player here and I'm playing wizard/Arcanist. I've watched a few videos that talk about builds but nothing really gives a clear "rotation".

    For bosses I open with ray of enfeeblement, the darth Vader choke thingy, repel, then decentegrate. I then cast my Daily and use my ice beam mouse ability.

    I have storm pillar on my loadout because some of the guides say it's useful but I dont understand how or when is the best way to use it.

    I cant really see my stacks so idk when I'm at max, maybe I'm blind.

    Any tips, suggestions, guides or whatever would be helpful. Not so much interested in gear unless it's an easy source, dont have much currency so bis is probably not available to me.

    Just a little guidance in the right direction is all im asking.

    submitted by /u/MerkyMouse
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment