• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 7, 2020

    Neverwinter Chicken in a boat... the boat shrinks too 😂

    Neverwinter Chicken in a boat... the boat shrinks too ��


    Chicken in a boat... the boat shrinks too ��

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 08:12 PM PDT

    I already wrote several comments about it, but I still fear that people will make mistakes so i'll make a warning post: THE BLACK ICE WARHORSE'S COMBAT POWER IS BUGGED. Get the crystalline warhorse. It does the same thing but it's working as intended

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 03:40 PM PDT

    It only does, like, 20 magnitude. You're welcome

    submitted by /u/Ronisoni14
    [link] [comments]

    After 48 painful minutes, sir biiko the blue knight and his companion (friend) Sir roland the brave bested a 5 man dungeon with 2 people!

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 07:52 AM PDT

    Coins of Waukeen Event: It's the same as previous years.

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 08:56 PM PDT

    https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/11402623

    It's the same as previous years. No.change.at.all.

    submitted by /u/Korario
    [link] [comments]

    More Class options

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 07:44 AM PDT

    I would like to see class options, and not just paragon paths. I love Neverwinter, and have played every game in the franchise. Neverwinter Online needs class paths. The cleric should have a druid option. Paladin should have a Blackgaurd option. Rogue should have Bard option. Wizard needs specializations like necromancer, conjurer, ect. More options for your build will bring more interest to the game. I think many would agree on this point. Anyone with other class suggestions.

    submitted by /u/Jedimasterjett
    [link] [comments]

    Avernus Titles?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 10:43 PM PDT

    Are there any titles in the new update?

    submitted by /u/Vates82
    [link] [comments]

    Help, I’m new and trying to figure out how to increase my workshop level.

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 09:43 PM PDT

    Im so confused. I got my workshop to lv 2 and it said for the next level I had to get one profession to lv 30 so I did. I completed the quest and sold over 500 credits worth at the market. I talked to the guy before I got the 500 credits but I didn't know how much you were supposed to trade and other posts seem to be old and are confusing. When I go to my work bench it shows the upgrade is greyed out still. What am I doing wrong? Is there something I'm missing?

    I'm playing on a PS4.

    submitted by /u/dragonqueenred45
    [link] [comments]

    re: artifact sets. does the artifact (that pairs with the equipment) need to be your active, or just equipped?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 10:38 AM PDT

    ? in title.

    probably should know this but just want to double check before investing heavily.

    submitted by /u/tidho
    [link] [comments]

    I can't log in to my Arc games account.

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 03:56 PM PDT

    I downloaded arc games, installed it as an admin, launch it as an admin and when I try to log in, it says the info I'm inputting does not match the info in their servers.

    I can, however, log into the arc games site. I even requested to change my password, but even with a new password I can't log in.

    I already tried uninstalling and reinstalling, changing the password a second time and it doesn't work.

    Also, my friend who just created an account so we could play Neverwinter is having the exact same issue; he can log into the site, but not the app.

    Anyone else having his issue? I can't request a ticket or find support in their website.

    submitted by /u/oxochx
    [link] [comments]

    Back to the game after 6 years and don't know what to do

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 03:44 PM PDT

    Back when I was playing I just cared about the storyline and when I got to level 60 I quit playing the game. Didn't really cared about the campaigns I just wanted to play through the story. Now I'm back on the same account because I played a bunch of MMOs for these years and got bored of them, I thought it would be nice to see what I missed of Neverwinter. I tried to start the campaigns like Elemental Evil and Maze but I'm so weak it's so hard to clear them by myself. I want to get stronger but since I forgot almost everything about the game I don't know where to start from.

    submitted by /u/Exedustia
    [link] [comments]

    Artifact Gear

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 04:28 PM PDT

    I've been level 80 for a while now, but have always used 900+ IL gear that I bought from the AH. The game says that Green/Uncommon artifact gear that you get from quests (often around 300-400 IL or so) is "recommended" over the gear that I have, but the stats are much lower. Do I have to refine/upgrade it till the gear is at least epic till I actually gain stats?

    submitted by /u/Marconut2
    [link] [comments]

    Artifacts

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 03:24 PM PDT

    What are some good artifacts to take for tank, healer and dps for ic?

    submitted by /u/droopyjonz
    [link] [comments]

    Any good dps barbarian builds?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 02:52 PM PDT

    Epic goat (companion)

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 02:39 PM PDT

    Anyone know where this can be found?

    Dungeon, lockbox, etc?

    I see them for sale up on the AH, but where do they come from?

    submitted by /u/Epicon3
    [link] [comments]

    Needing help in Neverwinter

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 08:39 AM PDT

    Idk how to complete blackdagger ruins and helms hold. Can sb help me?

    submitted by /u/risky_____
    [link] [comments]

    Purple attacks?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 02:22 PM PDT

    So i have started a warlock hellbringer and im lv57. I've seen some people playing warlock but instead of the green/blue color their attacks are purple.How can i do that?

    submitted by /u/XxAkashixX
    [link] [comments]

    Coins of Waukeen Event!

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    An elegant Palladin

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 07:37 PM PDT

    Assassins Creed

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 07:36 PM PDT

    Is the 'Master of Fragments' achievement broken?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 06:05 AM PDT

    Is the 'Master of Fragments' achievement broken?

    So, I have now done the 2 FEs with 3 runes (twice, in fact), and still don't have the achivement. Only one person in the 5-man group did get the achivement, so it feels like there is something wrong. Does only the person who deals the killing blow get the achivement? Do you need to turn the quest for the first FE in before you start the second one? Is there some other weird condition you need to fulfil to get it?

    So, after doing the two FEs twice, with 3 runes, I still don't

    submitted by /u/Adinos
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox guild recruiting new players!

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 06:25 AM PDT

    Obtaining the watcher set help

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 09:13 AM PDT

    Could someone help me get prepared for this. I have a bunch of the essence but I'm not exactly sure what else I'll need to do this besides getting a group who actually wants to do it.

    submitted by /u/Jecyn
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment