• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 28, 2020

    Neverwinter I am done with dps sh*tting on healers and tanks

    Neverwinter I am done with dps sh*tting on healers and tanks


    I am done with dps sh*tting on healers and tanks

    Posted: 27 May 2020 12:38 PM PDT

    it must be said: i hate dps mains who shit on healers. healing is not easy. you all just press buttons and the only resource you manage are cooldowns. we need positioning, we run out of resources, we spend alot of ad on companions and companion items just to be efficient bc these shit are the only things that can help us increase our heals while ur 5 percent damage 25 percent decreased incoming healing fucking drops from juma bags. our best healing artifact is so terrifyingly underlevelled. this shit aint easy, boys. we cant heal you all the time. use ur gold to buy potions. if ur gonna shit talk us at least have a good healer toon. fucking warlocks have to damage themselves to heal u and warlocks take 10 percent of ur damage for u. have some respect and have fun in tomm and lomm or whatever flaming ur healers instead of evading the goddamn red zones. actual shitty healers can only be attacked by other healers, u cant do tha shit to our children.

    submitted by /u/hilacc
    [link] [comments]

    Looking over Barovia

    Posted: 27 May 2020 07:48 PM PDT

    PE Party this Saturday! Bring your friends/guild/alliance. We changed it up a bit from Snails vs Pigs to include everyone! Come have some fun ��

    Posted: 27 May 2020 09:01 PM PDT

    Still wearing my free UM artifacts at 80- help!

    Posted: 27 May 2020 07:48 PM PDT

    I'm not too super high ilevel, 19.7k. But there has to be something I can put on these slots better than I have, right? New player so I'm still getting the hang of things.

    submitted by /u/collocation
    [link] [comments]

    Campaign question just got to 70

    Posted: 27 May 2020 08:50 AM PDT

    I've read that I should do undermountain first when I get to 70 then go back to do the others and legacy campaigns is that a good plan? Thanks

    submitted by /u/AxurZarrk
    [link] [comments]

    Manycoins Bank Heist Currency Farm

    Posted: 27 May 2020 10:14 PM PDT

    I haven't unlocked the Quest from Jim/Omin yet, but can access it via the Skirmish Queue. Can I farm it despite this fact for the campaign currency?

    I really wanna be done with his pain of a campaign and so I asked.

    Thanks for your time.

    submitted by /u/Gweddeoran
    [link] [comments]

    lockboxes

    Posted: 27 May 2020 06:24 PM PDT

    which keys open wasteland lockboxes? and where to get different lockboxes???

    thanks

    submitted by /u/pplbaffleme963
    [link] [comments]

    Astral diamonds question.

    Posted: 27 May 2020 09:22 PM PDT

    So how do you all get more astral diamonds after you hit the cap for the day? What kind of stuff do you grind for and sell? I don't have the money to sell Zen all the time.

    submitted by /u/jimmy_changa1990
    [link] [comments]

    Charity dragonborn packs

    Posted: 27 May 2020 02:50 PM PDT

    Are charity 10$ packs still available for purchase and if they are how to actually get them (first time buying something, dont judge)?

    submitted by /u/CaprainPiggg
    [link] [comments]

    Fighter and Barbarian DPS Combat Differences

    Posted: 27 May 2020 08:28 PM PDT

    At low levels it almost seems like they're opposite what you'd expect. Fighter has AOE despite having a SnB and Barb has single Target at will despite 2 hander.

    Do the styles reverse as you get more encounters and at wills? Can someone describe the fighting styles once you're higher level?

    submitted by /u/teb_tebgri
    [link] [comments]

    Getting reduced amount of omens in Barovia

    Posted: 27 May 2020 08:08 PM PDT

    I am doing the ravenloft campaign, but suddenly began receiving just 2 omens for mission. Have any of you ever had this issue, or know what could be happening?

    submitted by /u/felipetararan
    [link] [comments]

    Rogues and LoMM

    Posted: 27 May 2020 08:02 PM PDT

    Curious to know what powers/ rotations are recommended for rogues against the bosses in LoMM. I've been just equipping BF/DS/Assassinate and not bothering to switch powers between mobs and bosses but now I figure I should try to improve my damage output rather than just survive and finish.

    Also, I really don't like the animation effect on Duelist's Flurry so I use Gloaming Cut instead even though DF is recommended by most. I'm not sure exactly why. Am I missing out?

    thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/A_Gamer2020
    [link] [comments]

    We were told Hell Pit would be extended on consoles. It hasn't.

    Posted: 27 May 2020 11:06 AM PDT

    Hell Pit has been extended by four days, to Monday, June 1st. (We expect to apply this change to console shards before the end of the event.)

    This was in response to a bug that prevented some people from starting Hell Pit in the first few days. They will be unable to receive all the rewards if the event is not extended. It's now less than 24 hours until Hell Pit ends, and no extension on the calendar. I want to be optimistic that it's still going to happen, but I'm afraid they forgot. I've never seen them wait so long to extend an event.

    Am I missing something? Did they confirm more recently that they really do intend to extend it?

    submitted by /u/nwgamer0
    [link] [comments]

    Zen to AD

    Posted: 27 May 2020 05:54 PM PDT

    So I have 1000 ZEN and wanting to make it into AD how much can I get for it I'm on Xbox

    submitted by /u/AMixedNiqqa
    [link] [comments]

    Seals of the void?

    Posted: 27 May 2020 05:24 PM PDT

    Can not find where to get them. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Jtsully32
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone explain this to me.

    Posted: 27 May 2020 03:32 PM PDT

    Spiked Defender Vambracers & Barshield

    Posted: 27 May 2020 07:22 AM PDT

    So, I just got done watching Northside's video on the subject after much suggestion on my build. What I'm now wondering is, if I was to keep my barkshield, and swap for sentinel of the star's vambracers, would it provide me enough survivability (cause I'm keeping barkshield on) or is it better in the end to swap out the barkshield for bloodtheft and keep the spiked on? I tested with the dummies, but I'm thinking the only way to really see is to go into a dungeon.

    That is unless someone has already tested a good set up.

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/RivewviewAssassin
    [link] [comments]

    Stick @ Level 13! NO QUESTS!

    Posted: 27 May 2020 01:32 PM PDT

    (should read STUCK at level 13, not 'STICK' - I can only edit msg body, not title it seems)

    I have 3 characters. 2 lvl 80s (Hunter, Paladin) and just created a Rogue. I got to level 13 and did all the quests in Protectors Enclave, Blacklake and Tower districts. I've spent the last 2 hrs wandering around the map and talking to everyone I could find. THERE'S NO NEW QUESTS!

    I've done all the quests I was previously given completely through. There's nothing in my journal (it's just blank showing no quests). When I flip through the first 3 districts in my travel page, no quests show up on the one I have highlighted.

    I can't move on to the 4th map because I get killed instantly by people 10 levels higher than me. I can't 'grind' my way from level 13 to say 20 by killing low level mobs, because you get less and less XP as you level up.

    Srgt Knox in Enclave just has a greyed out ! mark above him and doesn't say anything.

    I grinded from lvl 13 to 14 but now I'm completely stuck. Any ideas???

    submitted by /u/DethMyst
    [link] [comments]

    Dwarven Spelunkers

    Posted: 27 May 2020 03:40 AM PDT

    I want the get the 4th boon in the underdark campaing but i cant get the item. Do i NEED to use a key on the chests or is it just a random drop after completing the skirmish?

    (I know that i can buy it from the AH but it's very expensive)

    submitted by /u/devileina_375
    [link] [comments]

    Yet another undermountain plz help post

    Posted: 27 May 2020 06:37 AM PDT

    So, as embarrassing as can be, I have no idea how to start the quest boundless runic corruption, I've read many different undermountain guides, but I never got this quest after finishing the campaign, I've been in stardock, done warden expeditions, master expeditions. But this specific quest never started for me. What did I do wrong?

    submitted by /u/guinapo
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to change your race after making my character?

    Posted: 27 May 2020 12:31 PM PDT

    I just found out that a dwarf is not a perfect race for TR as I desired :)

    submitted by /u/polo910
    [link] [comments]

    Help.

    Posted: 27 May 2020 12:18 PM PDT

    I'm so sorry to ask, and I'm sure many people have before, but I have to myself. What is the color library really for, how do I access it and/or use it? Evey time I want to buy a dye pack is says "this color is already in the color Library" and for the life of me I don't know how to find it.

    submitted by /u/TNT_613
    [link] [comments]

    Is Baldur's Gate at all a possibility as a future module?

    Posted: 27 May 2020 11:21 AM PDT

    What is going on with the AH today?

    Posted: 27 May 2020 10:39 AM PDT

    The thing I was going to buy this morning PST 10am, jumped 35k AD in the last 8 hours? Is this a trend? Sooo frustrating!

    submitted by /u/Bonbonfiend
    [link] [comments]

    Campaign daily quests not giving currency?

    Posted: 27 May 2020 01:22 AM PDT

    Hi, all. I'm only 8 weeks into the game, so maybe I am not understanding the mechanics of daily quests perfectly yet. Here is the issue I am noticing involving campaigns that have weekly currency limits (Chult, Avernus, and Ravenloft, specifically).

    The first day that I take the daily quests, I can run them over and over again. For example, the Soshentar dailies in Chult: I can run these over and over again to get 5 campaign currency. However, the next day that I log on, these quests do not give any campaign currency at all. As it is, I cannot reach my weekly cap in any of these campaigns.

    I don't think I'm making any sense. Let me try again with anecdote: last week, I went to Avernus for the first time. In one day, I completed the first (two?) campaign tasks by running the same dailies over and over again until I hit the max currency cap. I did the same thing in Ravenloft, bingeing on quests in the zone to complete multiple campaign tasks until I hit the currency cap.

    This week I was more responsible and decided NOT to spend 3 hours straight in a zone. I ran the dailies and weeklies on Monday. On Tuesday, I jumped on to run dailies again to work towards my weekly max, but none of the daily quests yield campaign currency. The same thing happens in Avernus, Ravenloft and Chult: in one day I can run dailies multiple times, but after that day, I cannot get any currency. (EDIT: by currency, I mean the currency that furthers the campaign progression, like idols, etc.)

    Are we supposed to have daily quests that yield campaign currency every day from dailies so that we can run these until we hit the cap?

    submitted by /u/nightfoundered
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment