• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 26, 2020

    Neverwinter I'm feeling attacked by that loot placement...

    Neverwinter I'm feeling attacked by that loot placement...


    I'm feeling attacked by that loot placement...

    Posted: 25 May 2020 12:52 PM PDT

    It's the juggernaut B****!! Time for an xmen showdown

    Posted: 25 May 2020 04:12 PM PDT

    Free Sheltered Wizard's Cache

    Posted: 25 May 2020 11:22 PM PDT

    It is only me or someone ese cannot reedem the Sheltered Wizard Cache?

    submitted by /u/Straziocool
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get more than one token of achievement on the hell pit?

    Posted: 25 May 2020 11:12 PM PDT

    I've only earned one so far. Why is this?

    submitted by /u/chitownkidd23
    [link] [comments]

    Tome of Mielikki

    Posted: 25 May 2020 11:14 PM PDT

    How the heck do I get one of these? I've run the queue, I've checked the wiki and my googlefu has failed me. I've dropped this quest too many times. Can someone smarter then me point me in the right direction, please?

    submitted by /u/velcromidway
    [link] [comments]

    Saddest death in neverwinter

    Posted: 25 May 2020 03:39 PM PDT

    The saddest death in neverwinter has to be Ralvortix. He trusted you as kragnar and he was betrayed. Feels bad man

    submitted by /u/aBIGblackman1
    [link] [comments]

    Arbiter DPS

    Posted: 25 May 2020 05:33 PM PDT

    Any good Arbiters out there that can tell me if there is a big dps difference between going perfect balance, alternating encounter powers and going angel of death and basically using fire for dps and consuming radiant for divinity?

    submitted by /u/Ramza62
    [link] [comments]

    [PC] Looking for ToMM Training groups.

    Posted: 25 May 2020 05:32 PM PDT

    Just got back into the game again about 2-3weeks ago, looking to get into endgame stuff, and hopefully Zariel one day. Currently in an alliance that does ToMM training on Fridays, but I would like to do it more Frequently, message me on Discord if you have a training group I could join along with.|

    Discord: Mersotta#8316 |

    Character name; Mersotta@ceridius |

    class; Rogue |

    Stats; 27.5k iL, 185k base power, 85k+ offensive stats w/ 80k defense and 133k CA.

    submitted by /u/Mersotta
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with enchanting stones

    Posted: 25 May 2020 09:48 AM PDT

    Hello everyone, I am pretty new in this game and playing through it I received my first artifact, but to upgrade it enchanting stones are needed. Where can I find/drop/buy them?

    submitted by /u/leonardo_brodoloni
    [link] [comments]

    Thiefling or Dragonborn in TOMM?

    Posted: 25 May 2020 07:27 PM PDT

    Which 1 would be better?

    submitted by /u/moorder12370
    [link] [comments]

    Fighter paragon help

    Posted: 25 May 2020 01:11 PM PDT

    So i started playing fighter while ago and i dont really know what to do with his paragon paths. First of all about the dreadnought path, lot of its skills talk about this vengeance gauge but nowhere can i find what that even is. But then in general is dreadnought fighter even good? Im solo player but in dungeons i cant really generate threat and that seems to still be thing in dreadnought path and i dont want to get mean looks for playing fighter and then not even aggroing enemies or anything. Or is vanguard still reliable damage dealer that killing stuff especially in solo wont take eternity?

    submitted by /u/SwagDuckFin
    [link] [comments]

    Dark spiral aura and dark spiral charge

    Posted: 25 May 2020 07:00 PM PDT

    Are they same are they different? I'm looking at a build and I'm getting really confused

    submitted by /u/WarForge7135
    [link] [comments]

    What is SE in avernus

    Posted: 25 May 2020 03:07 PM PDT

    After demonic siege people are posting inv se pls. What is this?

    submitted by /u/Jtsully32
    [link] [comments]

    Shadow demon active ability

    Posted: 25 May 2020 06:46 PM PDT

    So we all know that augments are bis but I was looking through other companion abilities that could possibly help in certain niche scenarios possibly and came across this one which basically says your deflects cause almost no damage at legendary. Anyone know how useful this is if your defense and deflect are capped? Sounds intriguing if it makes you nearly impossible to hit/damage, especially for a class like pallies where you can have temp hp/shields and such.

    submitted by /u/Pulsatingmaggot666
    [link] [comments]

    Warlock or Wizard

    Posted: 25 May 2020 10:48 AM PDT

    i just wanna know the pros and cons of both cuz i haven't been on for a long time and i can see things have changed so i just wanna know how you guys fell about them right now

    submitted by /u/Rockamashi
    [link] [comments]

    Question from a newbie on loadouts

    Posted: 25 May 2020 08:19 AM PDT

    So I am playing a wizard (about to hit lvl 60) and it seems like there are a good set of skills for trash and a good set for single target. When should I be swapping between the loadouts though? should I be swapping inside a dungeon? Or go in with a mix of skills. Just unsure about it. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/AxurZarrk
    [link] [comments]

    Dread vs Lifedrinker

    Posted: 25 May 2020 04:55 PM PDT

    Hey guys! I'm a Lv 80 Rogue Assassin grinding towards endgame. I'm using a Lifedrinker Enchantment (R9) on my weapon, but I also have a Dread (R8). Should I swap them?

    I've tried to understand Janne's explanations, but it's melting my brain. I can't figure out how Dread's 2% damage plus 4 seconds of Magnitude 4 damage plus the -1200 to the target's defense compares to Lifedrinker's 12% damage and 5 seconds of +5% severity. Also, is the lifesteal worth it?

    I know Vorpal is currently BiS, but my AD is going towards upgrading my bonding Runestones (all currently R13).

    Thanks in advance! you guys are great!

    submitted by /u/notshown
    [link] [comments]

    [PS4] WTS/WTT Lifedrinker Enchantment Rank 12

    Posted: 25 May 2020 03:59 PM PDT

    As the title says, I have a life drinker rank 12 that I'm looking to sell or trade.

    4% extra damage guys and gals! Works well enough if you are a barb who is hitting things a million times a second.

    Open to all reasonable offers.

    submitted by /u/Epicon3
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox one region lock?

    Posted: 25 May 2020 09:06 AM PDT

    Before I download this game I wanna know if this game is region locked. Since I want to play with my friend who is in America, they don't know if it's region locked either

    submitted by /u/xcrimsonwidowx
    [link] [comments]

    Professions Overload

    Posted: 25 May 2020 03:02 PM PDT

    Im doing professions and went to retrieve my goodies from the chest, and I could not retrieve everything because there was too much overflow. How can I dump things ive made? Do I need to fill commissions. I cant find them in any inventory area. Please help

    submitted by /u/Michael-Albie
    [link] [comments]

    Bard on Preview (M19)

    Posted: 25 May 2020 08:54 AM PDT

    So, I've heard a bunch of people on the M19 preview say they've seen a few people running around as bards. I haven't seen them, but a few days ago some Portuguese Youtuber posted this thumbnail to his channel: https://i.ytimg.com/vi/DMg6ouwCmKM/hqdefault.jpg

    It's a super, mega, terrible resolution. The JPG compression is nuts, so it's hard to tell if it's fake or not. Maybe someone with a better eye can spot this. The right-hand side of the UI makes it look super fake because it's just cut off into what looks like Avernus terrain.

    Here's the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMg6ouwCmKM

    A large chunk of people said that in the Find Person UI they saw a brand new icon, but I find it weird that not a single person took a screenshot... I mean, confirmation that bard is the new class would be huge. It's been hinted at as far back as 2017 (NW tweet spoiler) that Bard was going to be the next class, so I feel like maybe they've already done a lot of work on it.

    Thoughts?

    Edit: Consensus is it's definitely fake. Another thing I thought about was this is the Character tab, which means it always uses the default "stance" and not a combat animation (which is what this looks like with the "lute" out and ready to play).

    submitted by /u/Evodius
    [link] [comments]

    How do I make my Companion not weak?

    Posted: 25 May 2020 02:44 PM PDT

    I'm around level 29 right now and a barbarian. I have a dog as a companion who is around level 17. He does like maybe 4-20 damage when he bites somebody. Can I make him actually be helpful? I barely ever see enemies attack him as well.

    submitted by /u/Xxtentacion69xX
    [link] [comments]

    Is refining level 70 artifact equipment useless now that there is level 80 gear? Returning player and I don't want to waste resources. For context I am a warlock with the lostmauth set that I was working on previously. Ditch it or try and improve it?

    Posted: 25 May 2020 02:39 PM PDT

    Easiest endgame healing class to play solo

    Posted: 25 May 2020 02:12 PM PDT

    I want to be a healer for endgame content but don't like to play in a group otherwise. Which healing class is best for solo play at max level

    submitted by /u/thedirtb4g
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment