• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 26, 2020

    Neverwinter I don't see it talked about much, so just thought I'd remind people - don't forget about filling your stable and setting up your mount powers!

    Neverwinter I don't see it talked about much, so just thought I'd remind people - don't forget about filling your stable and setting up your mount powers!


    I don't see it talked about much, so just thought I'd remind people - don't forget about filling your stable and setting up your mount powers!

    Posted: 26 May 2020 08:25 AM PDT

    With Survivor's Blessing and Barbarian Revelry I swear I'm healing 15-20k per second in Hell Pit, don't even need potions until the boss. It's pretty cool really

    submitted by /u/klpardo
    [link] [comments]

    What are the most profitable items to spend guild marks on?

    Posted: 26 May 2020 09:14 PM PDT

    Returning to the game and not sure how to best sell my guild marks anymore. Are maps still the best way to collect and sell mats?
    I also have pages of charcoal still from mod 15 lol. What is the most efficient way to convert these? Just sell for gold?

    submitted by /u/hwarfshano
    [link] [comments]

    BARBARIAN WEAPONS

    Posted: 26 May 2020 09:53 PM PDT

    Starting back up again and right now I am at item level 17k. What weapons should I focus on getting at this level. Ty

    submitted by /u/matt_padilla760
    [link] [comments]

    COMPANION?!?

    Posted: 26 May 2020 05:16 PM PDT

    I have enough to get the deepcrow hatchling or the bulette pup. Which one should I get and why?

    submitted by /u/M3rxxx
    [link] [comments]

    deflect vs defence

    Posted: 26 May 2020 07:11 PM PDT

    squishy rogue here.

    I just noticed in infernal descent that pit fiends, for instance, deflect a huge number of my attacks, so I looked up janne to see what their base stats were and its 35K. My accuracy is 40K so it makes sense, about 45% of my hits get deflected.

    Which got me thinking about why Im so squishy. I have 50K defence and 50K deflect which means , I think, I mitigate 15% of damage from defence and deflect about 15% of the time. no wonder I take allz the damage.

    I think I have to min one of those stats and max the other, and I think it should be defence?

    my thoughts. If I max defence, I mitigate 50% (capped) of every hit, so if I take 2 hits for 100 each, I take 50+50 = 100 damage.

    but if I max deflect instead, rogues get 75% benefit, so if I take 2 hits for 100 each and deflect one, I take 100+25 = 125 damage. For non-rogues, even worse: 150 damage.

    Seems like a no brainer to max defence and min deflect, or am I missing something?

    submitted by /u/toejaz
    [link] [comments]

    NEVERWINTER ELITES ALLIANCE

    Posted: 26 May 2020 11:41 AM PDT

    NEVERWINTER ELITES ALLIANCE

    Running mid-end game - active discord - alliance level 253 - class help - training runs - weekly events, contests and more -- if your looking for an active - fun - drama free enviroment - look us up - don't take my word for it, come see for yourself.

    https://preview.redd.it/tqy31gsfm5151.png?width=1728&format=png&auto=webp&s=4c0bae9311a9748198db9fabd36211bf40085f70

    submitted by /u/chadgerk
    [link] [comments]

    World's first Zariel completion on preview

    Posted: 26 May 2020 01:31 AM PDT

    zen market discount soon?

    Posted: 26 May 2020 10:58 AM PDT

    Hello everyone,

    i was wondering if neverwinter is getting a zen market discount soon? or maybe some promo on zen buy.

    i know some game got discount on specific month/event, and was wondering if it was the same with NeverWinter, if it's the case, i thought you can roughly give me some date.

    Thank you everyone

    submitted by /u/GreenAstronomer
    [link] [comments]

    Grung Companion

    Posted: 26 May 2020 10:27 AM PDT

    Hi, guys.

    I'm planning to acquire the companion "Grung". Looks like the equip power will be good for me but I'm curious if somebody has it and can tell me if it really triggers on every critial or any details. I have other companions like this one and the way those triggers vary.

    Any info is helpful. Thanks

    submitted by /u/avar0
    [link] [comments]

    Switching Consoles, LFG

    Posted: 26 May 2020 10:02 AM PDT

    Switching over to PS4 from PC. I was endgame and currently have a level 70 rogue. Hoping to find a new guild and a group to run undermountain with. Thanks in advance and apologies if this is in the wrong place .

    submitted by /u/butaneboss
    [link] [comments]

    Any tips for my rogue? Thanks in advance :)

    Posted: 26 May 2020 07:19 AM PDT

    Is the stalwart golden lion a good companion for a DPS character?

    Posted: 26 May 2020 07:08 AM PDT

    I'm a trickster rogue with not too much AD to spare and the stalwart golden lion epic companion caught my eye so I was wondering if it's worth the purchase. I'm not looking to be a maxed out player at the moment as I'm level 73 and I'm just trying to hit level 80. I play solo and I've heard that the lions a good solo companion. I've already got 1 augment companion and I just find it a bit depressing to spend 700K AD on a green bullette pup like everyone else. I'll probably get it at some point though.

    Sorry for the waffle but the lions like 400K AD atm so what do you think?

    submitted by /u/lespadam
    [link] [comments]

    Map Bug - Any idea? Can’t get rid of this.

    Posted: 26 May 2020 01:58 AM PDT

    [Neverwinter]-Better quality Part 2 Saber The Legend,The Myth,The GWF God vs Top 2 and rest GWFs 1v1

    Posted: 26 May 2020 11:36 AM PDT

    What are these Guild Marks for i have 30k of them?

    Posted: 26 May 2020 04:37 AM PDT

    What do i use these guild marks for i just seen them under my currency tonight when scrolling through. Is there any way i cant make AD out of them lols.

    submitted by /u/chevyxox
    [link] [comments]

    Cleric or Warlock ?

    Posted: 26 May 2020 04:06 AM PDT

    Hey so I finally reached the point where I basically have to wait for dailies / weeklies to gain any new progress, so I finally decided to start a new toon. I want a healer that can also dps, so ofc either Cleric or Warlock, and no I'm not asking which one is better (cleric ofc) but not having played either of these, I'm wondering which one you guys find more fun to play. As a wizard (main toon), even if I love the class, I admit spamming the same rotation can be boring sometimes, so which one differs the most and has variations in its gameplay ? Cleric or Warlock ? In both dps and healer trees

    submitted by /u/throwaway549846548
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment