• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 5, 2020

    Neverwinter Avernus patch scheduled for Thursday on consoles

    Neverwinter Avernus patch scheduled for Thursday on consoles


    Avernus patch scheduled for Thursday on consoles

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 03:13 PM PDT

    Something so funny it would have been abysmal

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 05:24 PM PDT

    I was just thinking, how funny it would have been if when MOD19 was released on consoles Cryptic released a statement saying that for every Abyssal Chicken you have in your vanity pet inventory your RNG odds would be increased in the entirety of Avernus.

    Well maybe not funny-funny but "wah-wah-wah" funny. Can you imagine the riots?

    submitted by /u/Autumn_Witch
    [link] [comments]

    What is the endgame for this game like?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 06:19 PM PDT

    Is it a gear treadmill to keep getting more power or is it horizontal like guild wars?

    submitted by /u/OMGanteater
    [link] [comments]

    I hit level 80 on PC. I am wondering which artifact weapon set to grind for first. I am a paladin justicar tank.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 08:23 PM PDT

    Constructing a guild fortress

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 11:33 PM PDT

    Whats up peeps,

    Me and a group are just diving into the game, we are mostly WoW-Refugees (quit a long time ago but still playing MMOs together) and so far we are having a blast.

    We founded our own guild and now I am currently looking for a "build-order" or guide gor the best way building our fortress. We realized it will be a grind but hey, that's why we're here ;)

    Anyone got a good source or guide we could follow to set everything up?

    All the best

    submitted by /u/SplattedRabbit
    [link] [comments]

    So over on the "official" forums

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 08:22 AM PDT

    https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1257276/patch-fix-update-anything

    there is this thread about the hotfix for Mog and Gary and whatnot, see if we get it soon or not. Will most likely be edited or closed idk.

    submitted by /u/nem3sis_AUT
    [link] [comments]

    Neverwinter friend

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 11:22 PM PDT

    There are too many people that are 25k item level and up, that have friends,I have an 80 lvl, but only 16k IL (started last week), I just need friends for this game, I play PlayStation, if you want, add me at. Moisies12

    submitted by /u/Moisies12_ps4
    [link] [comments]

    Assault on Svardborg with healing changes

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 05:05 PM PDT

    I'been facing a lot of fails and deaths in this trial lately. Without AOE spells, i can't save everyone and i can't stay away from the group to apply the heal mark because of the ice mechanic.

    Hallowed ground its not enough

    With a good group i can do fine, but in most of cases, half of the team just die (even the high skilled players).

    My problem its not with any of the others trails, its just with Svardborg (and sometimes the elevator phase in Cradle).

    How are you players adapting to it?

    submitted by /u/grizord7
    [link] [comments]

    New here. Any Buffer/Debuffer Class?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 10:34 PM PDT

    Hello guys Ä°m more likely playing support classes most games. I heard that Warlock can debuff/buff support but its trash. What do you think? Is there any support class you would say 'that is the best go for it ?

    submitted by /u/gododysseus
    [link] [comments]

    Where Do [Mount] - Accounts Come From?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 06:47 AM PDT

    I know the new lockbox has that dumpy hell car in it, which sells for the price of a regular non-account mount, but I could give a turd less about the car in my D&D game. My question is, where do good Account mounts come from? Swarm, Armored Griffon, War Triceratops, Arcane Whirlwind, ect.?

    submitted by /u/GodVohlfied
    [link] [comments]

    increase in bots?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 05:01 PM PDT

    The last 5 days of doing random dungeons, I've had 4 paladin bot tanks, and a bot dps fighter.... anyone else noticed this seems up a lot recently? There've always been about, but seems more prevalent now.

    Running the final boss as a healer with a bot tank is a miserable experience, I spend the whole fight with full aggro, running around like an idiot while the tank fights some random rock.

    They're easy to spot, the username is always xxxxNN#NNNN, and the gear is the usual wretched rubbish with no enchants. Plus they run in circles a lot!

    submitted by /u/raspberry-tart
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for two players.

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 12:42 PM PDT

    Trying to start a guild with my two friends. We need 5 to make a guild however. So we need 2 more players to join our group so we can finalize the guild. If you stay you get the officer ranks, but you can leave after helping us make it. Thanks! My psn is Weolson, send me a message.

    submitted by /u/weolson
    [link] [comments]

    Race/class

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 12:33 PM PDT

    I want to make a Tiefling Barbarian or fighter would that work out just fine or should I be worried about something

    submitted by /u/BigPapiStark
    [link] [comments]

    What is in highest demand, tanks or healers?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 10:17 AM PDT

    Also which class would be the best for tanking or healing?

    submitted by /u/kerjam141
    [link] [comments]

    Question about clerics

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 09:16 AM PDT

    Is there a guide for clerics for mod 19 that's not a video anywhere? Is the one for mod 18 still good to go by? I'm fairly new been playing about 2 months and want to progress to end game content as either heals or dps.

    submitted by /u/randomthoughts357127
    [link] [comments]

    Are Legendary Mounts Worth It?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 08:39 AM PDT

    As a Tank, I know the War Triceratops has the excellent 50k HP Equip Power, but in terms of Combat Powers, does it really matter if I have one more attack in my keybinds when I already have so many Encounters, Dailies etc.? So are Legendary Mounts good for anything apart from the high Equip Power or is it just for a statement?

    I have heard the Swarm's Combat Power is good for DPS classes, but does it really matter that much in the grand scheme of things?

    submitted by /u/Gweddeoran
    [link] [comments]

    New solo player just wondering what best class would be?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 07:44 AM PDT

    Basically as the title says I'm a new player on xbox but I'll be playing alone so I was wondering as of now what would be the best class for someone focused on solo Pve thank you!

    submitted by /u/Phixoserth
    [link] [comments]

    Disconecting on Dungeons

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 07:32 AM PDT

    Whenever I load up a Dungeon I always diconnect, any idea to why to might be happening or any solutipns? My Internet is fine and stable, whenever I load up anywhere else it works fine, just not when I'm loading a Dungeon.

    submitted by /u/BigAlToyBarn
    [link] [comments]

    Spawn rules for Mog and Garyx

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 01:12 AM PDT

    Can anyone give some details on the rules, how Mog and Garyx spawn? Spawn points have been reported in previous post, but when and by which rules do they spawn? At the beginning of the 10 minutes timer? Sometimes during the countdown?

    Or is this just a huge annoying bug? (I'm on PS4)

    submitted by /u/bcsthsc
    [link] [comments]

    Metallic dragon born new user

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 07:06 AM PDT

    Hello friends i am new user of metallic dragon and i started as a fighter class i just want to know what is big difference between normal class and metallic dragon why its expensive is it any worth I am pc user

    submitted by /u/Waseem_bahi
    [link] [comments]

    Barkshield, Briartwine, or Bloodtheft?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 06:46 AM PDT

    Finally ready to give up my soulforged enchantment that I've been using since day one. I've always heard Barkshield is BiS, but Bloodtheft is very compelling to me. What do you all think?

    submitted by /u/Vimvigory
    [link] [comments]

    So, is Roleplaying community still active?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 05:31 AM PDT

    I just wanted to know, I've been wanting to join ever since I played this way back. But I'm shy to ask around.

    submitted by /u/SandorCl3gan3
    [link] [comments]

    Pres~ ward or coal~ ward?

    Posted: 04 Aug 2020 04:30 AM PDT

    Hello guys ! Im about to buy 14 lvl empo rune and want to upgrade it to 15 myself, but I heard its better to use pres wards than coal wards. Is it true? Could someone be so kind and explained it to me how it works?

    submitted by /u/Kadiusz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment