• Breaking News

    Wednesday, August 26, 2020

    Neverwinter oh

    Neverwinter oh


    oh

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 09:27 PM PDT

    Quick Rant

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 06:23 PM PDT

    I am so tired of waiting forever for a REDQ only to get LOMM and inevitably fail it because it forces in chumps like me who aren't ready for it and can only beat it with a hard carry. It's always an early fail at least because it is impossible to do arcturia with anyone under stat caps due to mimics. Why is LOMM in REDQ?!?!?!

    submitted by /u/NamesRHardXD
    [link] [comments]

    Portable setup on a Samsung tablet

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 01:49 AM PDT

    Scavenger Armor from runic HE

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 04:35 PM PDT

    Does it drop from a particular one? If so, which one.

    Second, if I use a lvl 75 character to open the slime bags, does it actually drop?

    submitted by /u/Hero3502
    [link] [comments]

    need help for a campaign quest boss on xbox

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 05:45 PM PDT

    love how im 2 levels above but the boss still fucks the shit outta me. anyways be level 60 or higher message me on xbox: GriffinXK

    Edit: just got help

    submitted by /u/griffinXK
    [link] [comments]

    How can one make ad and I’m not talking about that 100k a day �� ? I need millions

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 11:41 PM PDT

    Unable to stop gathering Fireblossom Petals and filling up Delivery Box (HELP) (PS4)

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 10:29 AM PDT

    The other day when my power stats glitched and my guild thought i was hacking ooof �� lmao cleared it all up though �� i think i was lvl 62 when this was taken (my guild leader took this pic and sent it to me)

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 08:27 PM PDT

    Quick question

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 08:04 PM PDT

    I haven't played neverwinter and years and I simply wanna know are the devs supporting this game for years to come? If so please tell me how long I just wanna know

    submitted by /u/Lethal-XBOX-
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Patch Notes August 25th, 2020

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 08:18 AM PDT

    Is there a shortcut in Cragmire Crypts?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 06:48 PM PDT

    Someone always seem to skip ahead about halfway through, but I can't figure out how.

    submitted by /u/lofibunny
    [link] [comments]

    Rare weapons transmutes

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 06:42 PM PDT

    Anyone on PC have reavers edge or sword of the shadow wolf? I'm interested if anyone has them.

    submitted by /u/mfkeane23
    [link] [comments]

    Barb scythe

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 05:22 PM PDT

    I have been looking everywhere how do I get a scythe for my barbarian at least for the appearance

    submitted by /u/Cuddycuddles69
    [link] [comments]

    I don't know why they call it Lonelywood

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 07:51 AM PDT

    Most Profitable Zen to AD Venture (XBox)

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 04:28 PM PDT

    What's the most profitable way to flip Zen to AD and back again on XBox? I'm willing to put time and a bit of cash in, and I'm looking for a good, profitable way to flip the zen I buy to AD, and then buy zen with it, flip it to AD, and so on. I don't mind if it takes time to build the extra AD, as long as I'm making some progress. I hear maybe wards? Any other help or ideas would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/OkPizza8243
    [link] [comments]

    Redeemed Citadel Weekly Challenge Queues

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 04:28 PM PDT

    I was hoping to get a better understanding of these. First, I see more people requesting BHE then I do for the challenges. Seems to me that the BHEs only offer 100-200 favors a pop where I can get 2000 from the Hardcore Challenges. Plus I also earn some additional AD. I noted that you can do both (i.e. Temple of the Spider and Malabogs's Castle) and earn favors for each. The BHE can be just as much of a pain to drop into as they fill up very quickly after someone announces the instance. Similarly, getting someone to invite you tends to take time as well.

    That said, I wonder why so few people are organizing queue groups for both the regular and hardcore challenges. I get that you need a decent group to avoid getting killed for hardcore, but most people at this stage in the campaign should be there. While I do see enough people queuing up for the Hardcores to get my 2000 favors eventually, I hardly ever see the other two (Lair of Lostmauth and Spellplague Cavern). Again, I see these at offering both a decent amount of favor (1200) and some AD to boot.

    Once the bar hit 28K and the server hit 100% what happens next? I assume the server simply moves into Milestone II after the server reaches 100%. Once I hit 28K does this mean I just have access in the store to purchase the listed product in milestone II? Before or after the server hits 100% and/or can you only unlock the reforger's blessing with Zen (or is this a way to do it without waiting for the server to get to 100%).

    Can anyone shed some light on this? Just trying to efficiently get to my 28K and so far I'm only at 13K.

    submitted by /u/bigmac0017
    [link] [comments]

    Silly question from a new level 80 wizard

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 07:43 AM PDT

    Hi everyone,

    I have an item level around 13K. I was playing undermountain and got my butt handed to me on the second "campaign" trip looking for relics. I figured maybe I should try something a little easier to get better items. I started the underdark campaign. I enjoyed the lead up quests, but I think that the actual campaign quests are kind of easy with IL 13K. I've been killing bosses pretty easily. I also looked at the items I can buy, and they're weaker than the stuff I already have. I plan to continue to collect faerzress so I can unlock Demogorgon, but is there a point to this campaign if I'm a bit overleveled?

    Any advice on what I should do to get better items so I can finish underdark that isn't all about "get more AD so you can buy stuff to upgrade your enchantments, get a legendary augmentation companion". Ideally someone will tell me something like "oh, play this other campaign, it's a little easier than undermountain but gives decent items so you can progress in undermountain"

    I feel like I should still be able to advance by playing and questing instead of slowly grinding for astral diamonds. I'm not really at endgame yet, since my equipment is typically level 73-78 and blue.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/rfollo
    [link] [comments]

    AP drain after using the vehicle in Avernus Wastelands

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 02:17 AM PDT

    Anyone else having this issue? It also drains stamina but I never really noticed it drains the AP until now for some reason.

    submitted by /u/SorryParking
    [link] [comments]

    Still receiving Fireblossom Petals in my Delivery Box (PS4)

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 06:35 AM PDT

    I'm a new player and unlocked crafting around the summer festival event. I was gathering Fireblossom Petal's during the event, but now that it's over, I'm still gathering them even though the option to gather/cancel is no longer there. It's takes up 3-4 of my delivery box because it just keeps getting gathered and there is no way to stop it. Any help?

    submitted by /u/eastelephant
    [link] [comments]

    Is anyone able to buy Zen with AD on PC

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 06:20 AM PDT

    So I've read there is a backlog in buying Zen but I am not quite sure I understand how that works. I have tried to buy Zen for a range of 700-800 AD, I leave it up for 2 weeks, and I never get any. This is very frustrating because I refuse to keep using money for something that game advertises as an alternate method in acquiring Zen. Am I missing something here?

    submitted by /u/bigmac0017
    [link] [comments]

    LOOKING 4 XBOX UK GUILD

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 05:13 AM PDT

    Looking 4 xbox uk guild that's active Nothing wrong with current guild but mostly USA based wanna run some stuff with fellow brits

    Nearly there chracter wise 27k plus but not running ice etc anything like enough Easy going English older gamer just want a laugh and happy to learn.

    submitted by /u/Lichkingsrevenge
    [link] [comments]

    Why this game blows sometimes smh pugs

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 03:29 AM PDT

    Had a pug yesterday looking for a dps to do IC for a friend of theirs which needed chain and fireball, I joined in and let them know that I need one more fireball as well but will pass first run so that their friend got hers, and that we shall run twice so that I can get mine too.

    All agreed.

    We plow through and she gets what she needed and I nice, let's rerun real quick, second boss will do if he drops and all of a sudden nobody had time, she felt burnt out lol, other guys were hungry all of a sudden and needed to go offline for food. like wtf

    This is another experience i never wanted to experience lmao people blows.

    submitted by /u/nem3sis_AUT
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment