• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 9, 2020

    Neverwinter D&D paladins can dish out some mad damage my dudes

    Neverwinter D&D paladins can dish out some mad damage my dudes


    D&D paladins can dish out some mad damage my dudes

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 11:21 AM PDT

    Anyone else on PC having issues logging into the game?

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 05:51 PM PDT

    I keep getting to the character selection screen and when I try to enter the game it says "Redirecting. Please wait..." tries for a long time then kicks me fully out to the login screen with a message like "timed out connecting to gameserver" or it boots me out quickly with another error message.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/myveryfirstreddit
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else being disconnected every 30 seconds?

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 06:12 PM PDT

    Trying to grind Chult with my fighter but the game will give server not responding and dc.

    submitted by /u/analogic-microwave
    [link] [comments]

    Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggg

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 05:41 PM PDT

    LaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaGGGGGGGG!

    submitted by /u/Master_Skywalker-66
    [link] [comments]

    Is Redeemed Citadel Worth Playing?

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 02:34 PM PDT

    Hello PC players! Redeemed Citadel drops next week on console and I am curious to know if it is worth playing if you don't care about the new race or helping Zariel decorate? Ie., are there any good weapon drops, prizes, etc? is it time consuming/ boring/ etc? thanks very much in advance.

    submitted by /u/A_Gamer2020
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone on PS4 use emotes?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 12:40 AM PDT

    I just noticed I can no longer use emotes even the ones I got from events. Anyone else having this issue?

    submitted by /u/Autumn_Witch
    [link] [comments]

    Why does loyalty count for nothing?

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 08:45 PM PDT

    Having a three year old wizard with rank 13-15 enchantments is nothing. Because a 2 month old barbarian with FREE rank 8 enchantment does more DPS. WTF is wrong with CRYPTIC?

    submitted by /u/yeppoon
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone not getting on neverwinter right now server issues?

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 06:24 PM PDT

    FYI all games had issues today not just NWO

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 12:00 AM PDT

    I saw the posts from earlier and wanted to comment but they are all locked.

    Not sure if it's a coincidence but every game I tried playing today had the same server/connection issues.

    I could be wrong but I don't think it was a problem exclusive to Neverwinter.

    To be honest Neverwinter performed better than the other games I attempted to load into, I actually could play nwo but got kicked out of every other game within 5 minutes if/when I made it online.

    submitted by /u/Buckaroo43
    [link] [comments]

    Must Be My Lucky Day

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 04:51 PM PDT

    I took a year hiatus, but now I’m back

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 08:16 AM PDT

    Hi, I took a year break from playing Neverwinter when I moved states and just recently started playing again. It's been a bit of a struggle for trying to get my power up to where I'm even viable, I can't really get through Avernus right now at all. Back when I was playing before, Undermountain had the best gear, and I'm wondering if Avernus now has gear that's better? Should I even spend time on MEs anymore?

    I found a decent build guide online (I have a ranger warden), so should I just focus on AD farming to buy gear/enchantments?

    Any tips will help, I really do love this game and want to be able to carry my own weight. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/plenderman12
    [link] [comments]

    Archimedes needs your help!

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 07:29 PM PDT

    Hi all, I'm arc. I'm sorry for bothering y'all with a typical question. I layed off this game because of my school but I want to start this game again. absolutely with a new account. My question is Which class do y'all suggest? (My english is not good enough. I'm sorry about that).Btw, I'm PvE player. I thought I can play ranger but my friend said to me this class is not good enough to new module. What do you think guys? Maybe this post can give some information about classes and game for new players. I already thanks for y'all help.

    submitted by /u/Archimedesnw
    [link] [comments]

    Twitter says servers are fixed, but I still keep getting disconnected

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 07:11 PM PDT

    Is it only me?

    submitted by /u/Level-Design-Joe
    [link] [comments]

    Is neverwinter down at the moment?

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 06:56 PM PDT

    Tried everything updates and all that there were no updates but out of nowhere i got booted from the server and its been doing that for an hour anytime i try and get on

    submitted by /u/krittykushxo
    [link] [comments]

    Updating Blessed Weapons

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 02:57 PM PDT

    Haven't seen the items needed to upgrade the weapons you get with Zariel favors. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/havensinnixa
    [link] [comments]

    Dear Bored Healers...

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 04:36 AM PDT

    Have any of you tried to see what your max DPS is with the chicken? I am testing stuff to see what the best build is for me. I am currently using 2x R10, 2xR11 indomitables (29.6%), 1 of each Warlords mount bonuses. Have been swapping power/OH/mount bonuses for a few days and trying out REDQ (fun times!).

    So far, it seems like stacking the mount bonuses does almost no discernible increase to chickens DPS. I've tried 2/3 & 3/2 of each combo and can't really see a benefit over just 1 of each / 3 Gladiator Guile.

    With this setup, chicken does ~15k auto attacks, ~50k ST, ~190k AOE. Pretty respectable DPS and I can still heal a random LoMM with this build ( ~120k power/ ~100k crit / ~25%OH on the character, using AA/HG w/ AA feat).

    submitted by /u/qRac3caRp
    [link] [comments]

    (PS4) Decent Cheap Artifacts

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 05:59 PM PDT

    So, i tried searching on Google, but couldn't find anything usefull.

    I'm a level 80 DPS Fighter, but i don't really understand how artifacts work. I want to buy the cheap and efficient ones first (Cause i'm not an AD fountain), 40-50K AD max. Couldn't really find a site or a recent Youtube video/Reddit post, so... I came here to seek help from the gods above. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Random_LongHairedGuy
    [link] [comments]

    Have You Ever Hit A Rogue So Hard They Went Spinning?

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 01:20 PM PDT

    current status of need/greed/pass?

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 01:08 PM PDT

    does selecting either need or greed increase my chances of getting a drop?

    had some really bad IC luck lately. got through the 2nd boss four times and the 3rd boss three time yesterday - and got absolutely nothing.

    ...although i was passing on the stuff for boots and bracers, just looking for some Paneling and can't seem to get it.

    submitted by /u/tidho
    [link] [comments]

    Stats

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 02:30 PM PDT

    What are the best stats to put my on my sentinel barbarian? STR, CON, DEX, INT, WIS or CHA. Also what do they all do? just so I don't have to ask again in the future. I'm looking to make a cleric, wizard and warlock soon too so I need to know. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/AvGDz
    [link] [comments]

    Upper Primal Paints

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 09:32 AM PDT

    Hello, I wonder if I can buy a similar shirt at the auction house. I know this is in the campaign store but I haven't unlocked this part yet.

    submitted by /u/Vetirity
    [link] [comments]

    Faith In The Gods Saves A Mortal Once More!

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 01:16 PM PDT

    The Masters Of Hell Could Learn A Thing Or Two About "Reinforcements"...

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 01:12 PM PDT

    Best Lockbox?

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 01:11 PM PDT

    I'm picking up neverwinter again on the Xbox and I have a month of VIP active, I've been gone a while and I've noticed AD prices have changed and lockboxes are a bit different. What is the best lockbox to open as far as AD value?

    submitted by /u/ImThePopTart
    [link] [comments]

    Making a cult guild warlocks preferred but any class is welcome

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 12:36 PM PDT

    Pm me for more details

    submitted by /u/Ifkyourfkinface
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment