• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 8, 2020

    Neverwinter How do you think neverwinter will play on PS5?

    Neverwinter How do you think neverwinter will play on PS5?


    How do you think neverwinter will play on PS5?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 02:08 PM PDT

    Refinement - Gemstones

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 09:56 AM PDT

    Hey, pretty sure I know this, but there is no longer is a double refinement weekend when refining gemstones, right?

    Sitting on a runic 42 slot bag full of gemstones and was about to refine, and thought I'd clarify.

    Thx!

    submitted by /u/Testicleus
    [link] [comments]

    Cleric DPS - killing Mimics (Arcticura/LoMM)

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 02:39 AM PDT

    If you use the cleric DPS you must have faced how hard it is to kill those Arcticura Mimics. I have been trying different power combinations and my issue was that i'd use the javelin, which is great for killing group of foes but not for single target. I know use the forge power against Mimics and i kill all of them. (Still unsure if the chain restrain works on these mimics).

    submitted by /u/Moguri-1
    [link] [comments]

    Really Interested in this game but has question about classes

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 01:09 AM PDT

    Hi! I'm really interested in this game, especially after hearing that it's like Star Trek Online where you can technically get all stuff in game without paywall (Although I aim to pay, eventually, don't worry.)

    However, I'm concerned about class selection and I would really appreciate it if you could answer these questions:

    First of all, do gear appearance change according to classes or do they have their own appearance ?

    Like for example, if a Paladin and a Fighter wear the same set of armour, will they both look the same ? Or will they look different despite wearing the same gear.

    Secondly, how expensive/how hard it is to transmute all Paladin weapons into sword ?
    I really want to play as a Paladin but I seriously prefer swords over maces.

    It got my hope up when I hear there's transmutation in this game. But it cost astral diamond ???
    I looked it up and it says I can get a lot from dungeon, but it is hard to clear a dungeon ? Can I do it solo ? And will the amount be sufficient ?

    Thank you for the answer!

    submitted by /u/MariusThePaladin
    [link] [comments]

    I just want to play one

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 01:05 PM PDT

    Best Thamaturge CW Build🤔🤪

    submitted by /u/Cuddycuddles69
    [link] [comments]

    [Redeemed Citadel] Is it useful to do the weekly challenges for those who have already finished Milestone I? or is it a waste of time?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 04:44 AM PDT

    This happened to me and we were doing so well...

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 03:43 PM PDT

    ARC vs Steam - is there a difference?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 03:06 AM PDT

    Havent played NWN for a while so I decided to give it a whirl again. Downloaded the client from the website which installs ARC. Not really an issue, I remember redeeming some STO codes in ARC many years ago. All installed, updated then launched NWN launcher to be met with ERROR46. Tried proxies, tried removing on demand, the usual "try running as admin", make sure permissions are ok, make sure ARC isnt blacklisted in outgoing firewall etc. No dice.

    Gave up on it and carried on playing some other games in steam. Then thought "I known, i'll download via steam". Steam launcher ran, opened the NWN launcher in exactly the same place, same info under options etc but no error 46!

    Thats weird thought I, so I cancelled the update, closed steam, went back into ARC and error46! Closed ARC, opened steam, launched and updates went along swimmingly.

    This makes no sense to me. Are there any download logs in ARC for me to have a look at (out of curiosity more than anything)?

    submitted by /u/JimmychoosShoes
    [link] [comments]

    New guild in the making (Looking for members XBOX)

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 05:31 AM PDT

    Hello fellow adventurers we are a brand new guild called (Cloudy Mist) and we are looking for new members to join us.

    We are mostly here to help each other out and guide people through the game so they can have some of the best character set ups around.

    We've only just started our guild yesterday so it isn't a high level guild yet but with dedication and the right members we could turn this into something amazing and fun for all of us that's apart of the family.

    You can contact me on Xbox —> cTc_F3LTZYY and we also have a discord server that we use for dungeons etc.

    Hope to see some of you guys interested in the guild and good luck in the sword coast and beyond.

    submitted by /u/cTc_F3LTZYY
    [link] [comments]

    Wizard-mod 19- How are my stats looking? Should I change something?

    Posted: 07 Sep 2020 12:37 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment