• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 10, 2020

    Neverwinter Why are you an ass when it comes to dragons?

    Neverwinter Why are you an ass when it comes to dragons?


    Why are you an ass when it comes to dragons?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 02:26 PM PDT

    Why the F do people kill dragons before they even touch the ground!? We get it, you got dps, but we stood here waiting for 10min and now our quest won't update cause WE DIDNT GET A SINGLE FUCKING HIT IN before you killed it.

    Ffs

    submitted by /u/thelizardking81
    [link] [comments]

    I can't trade with my friend on PS4 and all my searching has been useless.

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 08:25 PM PDT

    He is level 42 and did the quest chains outlined in this 4 year old post but when I try to trade with him it still says he needs to progress further. I cannot find anything that indicates what he needs to do, but he has been playing for weeks and it feels like something is wrong. Any insight would be appreciated and thanks for even reading!

    submitted by /u/senatoracadia
    [link] [comments]

    Yep. This is weird. But I felt like it was a lot of fun anyway! Does this even classify as art...? ����‍♀️ I should sleep

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 11:32 PM PDT

    Recently started glitching

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 11:04 PM PDT

    Question has anyone just recently had there game glitching, when in game if I start running forward then the game will glitch and I'll jump back to where I started and its only recently that it's doing this. 10/09/20 location NZ

    submitted by /u/Darkhunter365
    [link] [comments]

    The mindless repetition of the Tyranny of Dragons campaign ...ugggh

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 06:34 AM PDT

    I already turned in 1500 coffers and now it wants me to do it again. wth?

    I need 190 pages of arcane lore and I only get 5 for that one quest.

    submitted by /u/hayley3
    [link] [comments]

    Lack of knowledge for trials

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 10:16 AM PDT

    I recently downloaded Neverwinter for ps4 and I'm loving it. But just like every game I read a lot of faqs and guides, especially when entering end game content and dungeons, because with my experience with another MMO, I know there's always some kind of mechanics to complete them. But, the amount of people who dont know about this is amazing. Tried Tiamat 3 times today, and even players with better gear than me didnt have a clue of what to do. People keep killing heads even though we couldn't make it in one go, or dont even know the existence of gems. Isn't there some kind of easy access guide for trials? Maybe in game?

    submitted by /u/Hashmarhi
    [link] [comments]

    Info Needed Connectivity Issues (Reply on the forums, not here)

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 12:12 PM PDT

    Where the hell is my mount

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 07:16 PM PDT

    So at the beginning of the game one of the quests is to buy a mount and equip said mount but when I bought it I went to go equip it in the mount section but it wasnt there what do I do?

    submitted by /u/greenday191
    [link] [comments]

    Been gone for 3yrs...decided to come back.

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 08:53 AM PDT

    So like it says I was gone for 3yrs from ps4...playing destiny and division mainly. But now both are getting old again. Decided to hop back on NW and realized I forgot literally everything...rotation and skills and just yeah everything. When I stopped I had a lvl 67 ranger. So should I still stick with that and relearn everything or maybe start over with another toon?

    I would like a class I can play solo and not have to worry about having to call on clanmates as I'm not in a guild now. Been hearing alot about barbarians and warlock for solo dps which is what I would like to do is mainly just dps.

    submitted by /u/Recklessfun
    [link] [comments]

    Someone has SNR (Server not Responding) problems?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 11:28 AM PDT

    I have +500 mbps all gucci but neverwinter kicks me after 1 min from loggin in. Server not Responding

    someone has the same problem?

    submitted by /u/VonCrow9
    [link] [comments]

    Talking to people near me..why is it so difficult

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 04:55 PM PDT

    I say something and their response flashes across the screen but why can't I see it on the screen?

    I want to have a dialogue but I can't see even what I previously typed. I know I'm supposed to be in Say not Zone.

    Also I was in zone trying to change back to Say and my avatar went into a fighting frenzy...I had to log out to stop it. LOL Just mentioning that in passing..never seen that happen before.

    submitted by /u/hayley3
    [link] [comments]

    I'm looking to make a fun build. Is there a list anywhere of equipment/artifacts that summon creatures/minions/beasts that fight with you? Not really looking for best in slot just something fun to play when I need a break from typical grinding.

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 12:51 PM PDT

    My internet is not very good, so I could not post the video, I uploaded 2 videos at night when it was okay. Have a good watch and hope I could help. Have a nice day!

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 03:26 AM PDT

    Chult and river district treasure maps

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 03:12 PM PDT

    Anything good in these appearance wise or extra campaign currency perhaps? Never opened any so jw. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Pulsatingmaggot666
    [link] [comments]

    Neverwinter - cant enter any maps in uprising even though I'm finished with undermountain campaign. I need to farm resonance to be able to restore ruined armor in the quest "Rune-etched armor"

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 08:50 AM PDT

    Is cross play a thing?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 08:26 AM PDT

    Hi, was just wondering if crossplay between either Xbox or PS4 to PC is a thing on this game? I've read some things saying it is and some it isn't but don't want to waste my mates time downloading it if it's not!

    submitted by /u/nojustnowhy1
    [link] [comments]

    Are vanguard/stormraider/drowmerc/MysticNightmare still valuable ?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 07:40 AM PDT

    Hi guys, I just found some code from back when I bought miniatures. Are these still useful or they are obsolete ?

    submitted by /u/Snutze
    [link] [comments]

    Guild, xbox,message me

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 07:37 AM PDT

    [3/5] Infernal Citadel: 3 Friends 1 Dungeon

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 06:24 AM PDT

    Weapon enchantment procs on roots

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 01:09 AM PDT

    I am making my first HR and thought about making a thorned roots build. Can weapon enchantments proc off of the thorned root dmg, and if so, which would you recommend?

    submitted by /u/freezurburnt
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment