• Breaking News

    Friday, September 4, 2020

    Neverwinter Just broke a mill HP on my tank :)

    Neverwinter Just broke a mill HP on my tank :)


    Just broke a mill HP on my tank :)

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 11:53 AM PDT

    When I'm not playing Neverwinter, I'm drawing my toon

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 10:25 AM PDT

    Where/How to Farm for companions

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 11:36 PM PDT

    As the title asks in what skirmishes or dungeons can I get companions. I saw the wiki and tried some of the possible places like master of the hunt for polar bear and the prophesy of madness for some other one. I have done them both combined like 30-40 times but have always gotten similar loot with the only special one being an artifact I got from the master of the hunt. Am I doing something wrong? Is that drop only with the bramble key for master of the hunt . I am not valid for epic dungeons rn btw Have an Item level of 14.7k also my only epic comp is the angle healer chick which I bought from the ah.

    submitted by /u/Atman59
    [link] [comments]

    Doing dungeons to get better gear but dying during dungeons LOL

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 01:28 PM PDT

    So I attempted another Epic dungeon and this time got to finish it.

    It was Valindra's Castle, and I notice my health points were reduced by 60,000. WTF?

    I was fine until Valindra and those wispy black spirits came out and then entire floor was red and I died 3 times. Killing Valindra was easy...not the wispy spirits though.

    So then I was disappointed to only get Seals of the Adventurer which I already have and buy nothing better than what I have.

    How do I get Seals of the Fallen, Seals of the Deep? And why was my health points reduced? No wonder I was dying.

    submitted by /u/hayley3
    [link] [comments]

    Can't Find Zen Bundles For Sale On PS4

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 04:01 PM PDT

    I received an email today advertising new Zen bundles but they don't seem to be in the Zen Store or the PS Store. Am I missing something?

    The only Zen packages in the store are the ones that are always there.

    submitted by /u/Autumn_Witch
    [link] [comments]

    Question about alabaster weapons

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 06:29 PM PDT

    New player and I just pulled alabaster longbow my first day after completing under mountain(please don't hate me lol) my question is do I need the offhand weapon in order to get the set affect from the weapon? Like is it worth it to lvl up and use now or do I wait until I get the offhand weapon too. I'm already using the burnished set that I purchased with seals. Ty in advance

    submitted by /u/lzecv1
    [link] [comments]

    What's the best way to maximize Zen to AD?

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 04:45 PM PDT

    I was just wondering if anyone had tips on converting Zen to AD. I have 5000 Zen which I could cash in for 3.75 mil AD. Are there other methods I could use to maximize my AD profit?

    submitted by /u/gnomercy404
    [link] [comments]

    How rich have you been and how ? (AD)

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 09:11 AM PDT

    Here you have a chance to brag.

    What is your record in astral diamonds (AD) ? and how did you achieve it?

    My record is 18,000,000 AD on ps4

    How? I got very lucky and got 3 leg mounts in lockboxes (90 boxes in 60 days , vip keys + key bundle)

    Before my record was 2M AD by pure grind. (Took forever)

    Please share your stories.

    Happy gaming

    submitted by /u/teamcemi
    [link] [comments]

    [PC] Unable to authenticate: Lost connection to Account Server

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 10:25 AM PDT

    Unable to authenticate: Lost connection to Account Server

    submitted by /u/quasimdm
    [link] [comments]

    So obviously is delivery of those zen bundles delayed on Xbox, why? Covid? Again?

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 01:55 PM PDT

    So I've bought the 150 usd zen pack w the leg choice and the 100 w coals, although I restarted the game nothing is showing up at RCA... So what gives, why is it not there? Bought it almost 2 hrs ago. I wonder if they are testing stuff before, I don't think so.

    Anyone else bought that and experiencing that? I guess not smh

    submitted by /u/nem3sis_AUT
    [link] [comments]

    Not exactly sure what to do next. But I do try to read some of the other posts on here. - From a Dumb A**.

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 01:19 PM PDT

    My char level is 80. I am a barb - dps.... i guess?!? I'm guesing this is based on loadout. But I just picked random powers and stuff that sounded fun to me. I have finished undermountain - I picked up most of the gear available there. I don't play a shitload, but maybe 30 min on a busy day and a more on other days. My ilvl is just below 20k so I can't do the epic dungeons. I do run random dungeons that I can do to get some AD to buy stuff. Is there one or the other of the campaigns I should be focusing on? I am trying to finish off some of the other campaigns to get the boon points out of them. I am in a guild and yes I know I should probably talk to them more - but I like reddit. Also, I know I need to refine my companion runestones to level 15 - I think I have one there and two at level 10, but i've never really picked up on where to get the stones to refine them or my gear for that matter. Hell, I feel like this is a roastme.

    Some clarifications: ilvl is like 19300 or something like that. system is PS4.

    Also my companion is an abyssal chicken, which I kept telling my wife was an abysmal chicken for a few days until she saw it and corrected me.

    submitted by /u/ColoradoEngineer
    [link] [comments]

    Are the Servers down?

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 07:53 AM PDT

    Title

    submitted by /u/Atman59
    [link] [comments]

    I went to a dungeon and before I could hit one thing

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 06:37 AM PDT

    This person would throw a fireball at them and they would die so it was useless for me to be there.

    No matter how hard I tried. One guy was able to fly across the room so I thought it was him at first doing all the killing.

    And then all of a sudden I was back at Protector's Enclave.

    Did someone kick me out? LOL

    submitted by /u/hayley3
    [link] [comments]

    Brasero

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 08:17 AM PDT

    Bonjour, ou trouve on le brasero de feu infernal, pour la restauration d'armure svp. Merci

    submitted by /u/Galchae
    [link] [comments]

    So I died and couldn't use my Scroll of Life, wondering why?

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 06:20 AM PDT

    I got knocked off a cliff by Tiamat and died...why couldn't I use my scroll?

    submitted by /u/hayley3
    [link] [comments]

    Bot are runing this game.

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 03:51 AM PDT

    Hello

    can you please add some method so that the bots can be atleast kicked from the instance when they are bugged. litterely they are runing the whole game for everyone , our party have abandoned the instance and i get 30 min cooldown due to this bot cant following us and kept dying.

    this is really a concern.

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/Maxine-Fr
    [link] [comments]

    SW warlock

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 02:37 AM PDT

    I've recently gotten my SW Warlock item lvl 17,000 and I've been wondering how I get it up further and how to make my healing way more effective? Any tips

    submitted by /u/TheMan12331
    [link] [comments]

    New ps4 M guild looking for you!

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 01:06 AM PDT

    New guild looking for you! Ps4

    Hello all! Our new guild Siren's tale is looking for you! We are a guild based on respect and friendship. Still in the early stages ( gh lv1), we are looking for friendly, motivated, respectful players to help (y)our guild grow to a home. We take in all players ( lgbtq+ included ! ). If you are looking for a home, pls send me a pm or a message below. Hope to see you soon!

    submitted by /u/tlm1-3
    [link] [comments]

    Optimum Zen AD conversion for VIP

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 12:39 AM PDT

    How much AD is the optimum amount to convert to zen? I am trying to get VIP and was thinking of saving up to 2.25m AD (3000 zen) so I could have about 3 months of VIP, since the wait for the conversion takes too long if I convert them every 750k AD. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Nico_arki
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment