• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 1, 2020

    Neverwinter May I introduce my humble self ?

    Neverwinter May I introduce my humble self ?


    May I introduce my humble self ?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 02:35 PM PDT

    Anyone doing Zariel's Trial (non-master) and how is it?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 10:12 AM PDT

    Saw they implemented the easier Zariel's Trial. I haven't had a chance to run it yet. How is it? Hard compared to the other trials? My alliance was doing them yesterday but not sure if they finished.

    submitted by /u/ShalakoZuni
    [link] [comments]

    Castle Ravenloft

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 01:00 AM PDT

    This seems like a bit of a black sheep where epic dungeons are concerned, as most people won't even attempt it. With another of the difficult dungeons like lair of the mad mage, at least people give it a go but with Castle Ravenloft, most people AFK for 15 minutes then vote abandon, or just abandon straight away and suffer the penalty. Does anyone know why that is?

    Also, and I may be answering my own question here, what on earth are the mechanics for that first boss? The only times I've fought it have been without a team because they've abandoned. I understand there's a book you use to distract the two sisters, and that should open up the third to kill or something...

    submitted by /u/Disastrous-Success19
    [link] [comments]

    Advice

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 11:55 PM PDT

    I'm a level 30 fighter and am looking for a way to level up fast does anyone know any tips

    submitted by /u/thespooniestbard123
    [link] [comments]

    Question bout rogue paragon in mod 18

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 11:20 PM PDT

    Hello, my rogue is almost ready to select a paragon path, and looking at the two choices, assassin or whisper knife, i'm seeing that one is more single target and one is more a refocus. My question to all of you find people, is are they both equally viable as a choice? I have read in previous patches that whisper knife was effectively useless. Is that still the case? I ask because whisper knife actually looks to be fun on paper and a glance. But I would still like to do the endgame content once I reach there

    submitted by /u/ZeerekX
    [link] [comments]

    I'm level 32 with 65k DPS...how do I get into a guild, or can I go alone?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 03:31 PM PDT

    Is that good or bad for a Ranger/hunter? I've asked in the chat but it gets lost in the selling and trading posts I think...it I hope, otherwise I must be useless lol

    submitted by /u/a1stickleback
    [link] [comments]

    Question about stats

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 02:01 PM PDT

    How should stats be allotted, should they be spread out balanced or focused on specific like I dump all points into pure strength for example?

    submitted by /u/IzuruKeter
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 how to link arc account after creation.

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 07:08 AM PDT

    I managed to redeem a couple codes on arc but these haven't appeared at the claim vendor. I've tried checking my PS account is properly linked, but there's no way I can see to check this. Anyone know how you can find out which account you've linked? Several old search results suggest its in the option menu, but I cant find anything.

    submitted by /u/SparklyBoat
    [link] [comments]

    Question on Companion types

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 07:14 AM PDT

    When I am looking at my companions, they seem to be broken down by type - Fighter, Creatures, Invokers, Mystical and Beasts.

    Is there a resource list which breaks them down by type?

    submitted by /u/physt69
    [link] [comments]

    Coming back to the game after around 6 months

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 06:58 AM PDT

    Can someone help me understand the changes to Warlock a bit better? Specifically Soulweaver, I don't want to go to any dungeons without a decent understanding of what's changed. It's been a while since I played, and I was immediately caught off guard when I ran into some enemies and my powers acted differently. Or at least they seem to.

    submitted by /u/PvtMountainface
    [link] [comments]

    GPU advice

    Posted: 30 Sep 2020 01:43 AM PDT

    Hey guys, checked my new pc specs for the recomended settings and everything is good beside the video card, do you guys know how neverwinter runs on a gtx710?

    submitted by /u/Amondrax
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment