• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 5, 2020

    Neverwinter A little update on my build so far. FYI These are my stats with just me. Which means i’m not using group buffs such as Raptor or Legion set. ( Update : I have recently improved it by increasing my CA to 151k)

    Neverwinter A little update on my build so far. FYI These are my stats with just me. Which means i’m not using group buffs such as Raptor or Legion set. ( Update : I have recently improved it by increasing my CA to 151k)


    A little update on my build so far. FYI These are my stats with just me. Which means i’m not using group buffs such as Raptor or Legion set. ( Update : I have recently improved it by increasing my CA to 151k)

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 12:01 PM PDT

    Where is the war machine car?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 06:59 PM PDT

    I now have On the Road quest ( I managed to do the Vallenhas intro and get to Avernus, steal the parts but I don't see a car to drive just a sparkly path into the Wastelands.

    My level is not high enough so I'm afraid to wander around too much.

    submitted by /u/hayley3
    [link] [comments]

    Tomm Group - Port

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 02:22 PM PDT

    So port is a very high traffic place for Tomm groups, but they all request for you to have LH set. How am I suppose to get the set when you won't even let me in the group

    submitted by /u/Zing1972
    [link] [comments]

    AD to ZEN

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 08:57 AM PDT

    So I have 800k worth of AD and I was wondering how much I should have so o can get 1000 ZEN for VIP?

    submitted by /u/TheMan12331
    [link] [comments]

    Zen purchase?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 12:30 PM PDT

    My wife gave me a gift card for 50 bucks to buy Zen. Im an 80 Hellbringer Lock with 21k IL.

    I only have lev 9 bonding runestones, and level 8 enchants, so my thought was to trade the zen for AD and upgrade enchants and runestones.

    Already have a 110 mount, but only a cat for a companion.

    What suggestions do you have for my purchase?

    submitted by /u/punkbanker
    [link] [comments]

    DPS Barb Endgame Build

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 08:57 PM PDT

    Hey! I've tried Northside's build and I wanted to try some more just to try and optimize mine and maybe try and improve upon my stats. Does anyone have any builds to share with zariel caps? Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/entertainer011
    [link] [comments]

    Could anyone answer why it’s on the markt for so much?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 04:41 PM PDT

    Finding runes for Expeditions - for dummies

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 12:22 PM PDT

    Hey everyone,

    So I just got the part where I had to find the "corrupted runes" or something and turn them into an artifact, to use in a Master Expedition. I did that and went to the ME and did the thing (attune the crystal) and naturally got my ass royally kicked and couldnt finish the damn thing alone. Now I know you need a party for this.

    The thing is, I left the expedition, went to do other stuff, and then thought I might try again later, so I might as well get some runes to have the necessary ammount (10 of the same kind) to do the crystal thing again. Problem is: I go to the "rune zones" (the glowing area on the undermountain maps where it says runic corruption and such, the place where you get these runes). I kill mobs and nothing. Not a single rune. I have the runic resonator, but the mobs dont give me any runes.

    Am I doing anything wrong?

    I'm also doing the Warden expeditions in Stardock and noticed you can also use the runes there (I didn't the first time and so couldnt get the chest at the end). So I'm thinking this is a farmable thing, right.

    ANy help would be highly appreciated.

    Cheers

    submitted by /u/salttedwill
    [link] [comments]

    PS4. Haven’t played in 3 years. A little intimidated to come back.

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 04:31 AM PDT

    Tldr; I haven't played the game in 3 years. Worried about my gear being obsolete, and more importantly re-learning the game on a max level character.

    Hey, I'm just wanting some input.

    I use to play this a bunch in 2017. Literally everyday. I haven't played since June of 2017. I invested an embarrassingly high amount of money in my character back then and I'm worried that my gear is maybe outdated or the things I have are obsolete now.

    Also, I'm worried about getting back into the game and struggling to re-learn it hopping on a max level character. I feel like I don't remember a single thing about the game anymore.

    Any thoughts, tips, and input into any of this is greatly appreciated!

    Also, can I get honest input weather this will be a decent character in 2020 with the current gear? The screenshot is from one of my last play sessions in 2017: https://imgur.com/gallery/KASJQO9

    submitted by /u/PokeKing303
    [link] [comments]

    Wizard advice

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 11:45 AM PDT

    Hey

    Kinda new to the game but wanting some wizard help. i know they got nerfed and can kinda suck atm but ive got to level 80 and 21k item level so i wanna stick with it.

    I just want some assistance on the artifacts to use, the ideal armour and head piece and rings (not lion guard obvz)

    all the guides say different things haha

    oh im a arc wizard

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/ZakC52
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 Zen Sale

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 05:54 AM PDT

    You have to go to the PS4 Store, type in Neverwinter and scroll down to the bottom. Here are the offers:

    1) $5- 500 zen and 10 preservation wards

    2) $10- 1000 zen and 10 reward retool tokens

    3) $20- 2000 zen and Legendary Insignia Pack (1 choice of 24 legendary insignias)

    4) $50- 5000 zen and a 42 slot bag

    5) $100- 10,000 zen and 3 coalescent wards

    6) $150- 15,000 zen and choice of 1 legendary mount (of note, last time this was offered it was 3 mounts)

    submitted by /u/LingeringLonger
    [link] [comments]

    Legendary Mount Choice Pack

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 08:35 AM PDT

    I have the choice pack and was wondering if anyone had any thoughts on which mount was the best in the pack? I'm a Cleric with both Healing and DPS load-outs. I most often join queues as a healer and prefer that support role. Use DPS only when forced or when doing solo content.

    Also, is the best legendary for me maybe not in the pack? Example: should I sell the pack or mount and use the money to buy a Swift Golden Lion instead?

    submitted by /u/classicmint1934
    [link] [comments]

    Mod 19 healing pointers?? These Nerfs were painful.

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    Hey guys.

    I just wanted to get some feedback in regards to how healers have been adjusting to the new healing mechanics of this game?

    I have a 26k IL cleric and a 28k IL paladin. I do have a warlock healer as well but hes only 23k and i very rarely played him before the new module anyways so I havent messed around with him much in mod 19.

    I have managed to adjust pretty quickly to the new mechanics of healing on my cleric. Although I have noticed a very substantial downward trend in the size of her heals now, I find her to still be useable.

    My Paladin, however has been a very tough transition. I will say, my paladin is primarily a tank. But he does have an entirely seperate set of gear, enchants, runestones, mounts, companions, artifacts etc for his healing loadout.

    My biggest questions here for people were: with the recent changes (huge nerfs) to healing companions, what are the "best" healing companions to be using now??

    And also.... is anybody else having a really tough time transitioning over to the new healing nerfs? Both of my mains are heavily geared around healing and I'm just reaching out for some pointers. I can barely even heal LOMM on my paladin now. But my cleric, who is 2000 IL lower than him can still heal it with no issues at all.

    I really don't want to have to completely re-build my whole companion roster. The time and money I have sunken into this game and these companions has been a hell of an investment. If they have completely ruined healing then maybe it's just time for me to find another game because I'm not starting fresh again...

    Please help!!!

    submitted by /u/RagingPenguin51
    [link] [comments]

    Help or lock boxes I don’t need

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 12:12 PM PDT

    If someone could help out with my new character or main one with quests or gear for my new one I would be very thankful or if someone wants a lockbox to trade I have a thew cuz I can't afford the keys

    submitted by /u/DynamicLouis
    [link] [comments]

    Wizard help

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    Hey

    Kinda new to the game but wanting some wizard help. i know they got nurfed and can kinda suck atm but ive got to level 80 and 21k item level so i wanna stick with it.

    I just want some assistance on the artifacts to use, the ideal armour and head piece and rings (not lion guard obvz)

    all the guides say different things haha

    oh im a arc wizard

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/afrozakk11
    [link] [comments]

    How is game and warlock now ?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 08:28 AM PDT

    Quitted when barovia was introduced, how is game now ? Is warlock still weak ? What content should i go for next? Thanks

    submitted by /u/oniakkkkk
    [link] [comments]

    You know its p2w when you cant get a grp cause your GS isnt high enough

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 05:10 PM PDT

    New ps4 guild looking for you!

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 06:21 AM PDT

    Hello all! Our new guild Siren's tale is looking for you! We are a guild based on respect and friendship. Still in the early stages ( gh lv1), we are looking for friendly, motivated, respectful players to help (y)our guild grow to a home. We take in all players ( lgbtq+ included ! ). If you are looking for a home, pls send me a pm or a message below. Hope to see you soon!

    submitted by /u/tlm1-3
    [link] [comments]

    Drama Not Allowed Guild hall 20 XBOX guild recruiting

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 06:08 AM PDT

    need a little tip for devout cleric stats.

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 03:43 AM PDT

    hello guys. i am building cleric(healer) and i've seen people with 125 - 130 k crit atack stats. but i thought crit atack would cap in dungeon at 95k. is it worth getting 125 k crit atack or should i aim for just 95.

    submitted by /u/chelious
    [link] [comments]

    Tiamat set

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 02:07 AM PDT

    So I'm a SW warlock and I've been thinking of grinding for the artifact Tiamat set but I have no I dead how too.So I want to ask and see if any one can explain how to grind it and what I need for me to get the items?

    submitted by /u/TheMan12331
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment