• Breaking News

    Saturday, September 5, 2020

    Neverwinter What does this symbol mean next to heal the breach quest??

    Neverwinter What does this symbol mean next to heal the breach quest??


    What does this symbol mean next to heal the breach quest??

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 01:38 PM PDT

    Where is Juma?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 09:38 AM PDT

    As title says.... I can't find him. Maybe the video I watched on how to find him is old because he's not on top of the castle anymore unless my game was bugged out or something.

    submitted by /u/lzecv1
    [link] [comments]

    Lvl 80..what now?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 05:42 PM PDT

    Im recently new to neverwinter hit lvl 80 about a week ago with my barbarian, just wondering what should be doing now.. Ive basicslly just been doing a few campaigns and farming energons for AD Any tips so i can eventually get better gear for more endgame stuff? Also any tips for getting AD? Thanks , appreciate your time 💯💖💕 also thr game and youtube havent been very helpful for me personally especially a noobie to mmo's

    submitted by /u/ShogunSnakeEyes
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player after 4 years

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 03:24 PM PDT

    What is the max level currently? I have 2 characters at 70.

    How valuable is the gems? I have 10 million from somewhere.

    I got a toooon of old boxes, just throw them? Or sell them? Would anyone buy them?

    My the hell my skill points got reset?

    Edit: any other major stuff happened?

    The last thing I remember was fighting Tiamat.

    submitted by /u/Yurarus1
    [link] [comments]

    Change race, name and appearance for free/cheap?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 08:52 PM PDT

    To preface, husband and I just came back to play after 6 years. We got chars from 60 to 80 and want to do a complete aesthetic do-over.

    Since I am changing genders I discovered I need a race change token. From my understanding a race change token should take care of changing absolutely everything. Any chance there's a way to obtain a free race change token?

    Husband is changing name and appearance, not gender. I remember being able to obtain a free appearance change token, is that still possible? I think he may even already have it (when visiting the Tower of Alteration, my option is to buy a token whereas his option is to just click "change"). Is there also a free/cheaper name changing token he can get?

    Is the only option for race and name changing tokens to buy with zen, and if so the cheapest is to somehow get an in-game coupon? Any other advice of we buy zen?

    Btw, I'm making Princess Jasmine and his Aladdin. If anyone has suggestions on aesthetics/fashion/companions/pets/etc. I'd love to hear them. So far we're doing carpet mount and gorilla for him and a tiger mount for me. The tricky part I'm finding for Jasmine is obtaining thick long hair. There's only like 2 hair styles I can even buy from what I see.

    submitted by /u/snowangel223
    [link] [comments]

    Shared Bank AD limit?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 07:34 PM PDT

    Is there a maximum amount of AD that you can keep in your shared bank?

    submitted by /u/hydropump96
    [link] [comments]

    Which Dungeon chest is worth to open?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 03:29 PM PDT

    I got some Legendary Dragon Keys from Juma today and was wondering which dungeons chest are really worth to open. I could already Tiamat, Demogorgon, Tuern, Chult as those i can make keys. Any advice? I don't think i will ever gonna get these keys again. Thx

    submitted by /u/Moguri-1
    [link] [comments]

    Are Zen Bundles NA only?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 02:18 PM PDT

    The page lists them in USD, and I only have access to the UK packs - nothing is listed on the charge page except the regular packs. (PC)

    submitted by /u/teppic1
    [link] [comments]

    My xuna build for avernus adventures and IC. Total opened . IC build little different but only by two companion. See comments. Power is stand still and in avernus whit watermelon sorbet buff and 10k lionguard bonus from head and arms. Later i post my augment build, whit 246 stand still power,cap def

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 01:43 AM PDT

    Shadow Drake Epic Mount

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 07:22 AM PDT

    Does anyone know where this drops/is available from?

    submitted by /u/spircle
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get my car inside the gates?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 06:58 AM PDT

    I cannot go into the different areas because my IL is too low.

    I am in Avernus mainly to do the maps but the maps are located inside the gates so I can't go in there without dying and it says:

    Vehicle is too far away to be summoned.

    submitted by /u/hayley3
    [link] [comments]

    Legendary mount packs?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 05:33 AM PDT

    A couple of my friends have been VIP for years and have never got a legendary mount or anything worth it from lockboxes. I have been VIP for less than a month and i just got a legendary commander tyrannosaur from a reborn lockbox. Does anyone know the rates at which these drop And am i just really lucky or are my friends really unlucky. Thanks for any answers

    submitted by /u/Log_Horizons_Tank
    [link] [comments]

    Can you mail Zen Bundle Legendary Mount Pack to another player?

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 05:19 AM PDT

    Currently there is a deal in the PSN shop. $150 for 15k ZEN and a mount pack that lets you select an account-wide legendary mount. You can sell it on the trade house if you want. Would I be able to send this to a friend through in-game mail or is there some kind of restriction on that?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/PokeKing303
    [link] [comments]

    Hello

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 07:46 AM PDT

    For those who believe my build is fake for some odd reason , or who think that's weak for my max potential. you are more than welcome to join in on streams at Twitch.tv/Kontests. i will show my dps build and my tank build

    submitted by /u/HexNW
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment