• Breaking News

    Friday, October 2, 2020

    Neverwinter After 5 weeks of daily Zariel's Challenge training and numerous hilarious deaths Round Table Alliance emerge victorious today!

    Neverwinter After 5 weeks of daily Zariel's Challenge training and numerous hilarious deaths Round Table Alliance emerge victorious today!


    After 5 weeks of daily Zariel's Challenge training and numerous hilarious deaths Round Table Alliance emerge victorious today!

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 01:10 PM PDT

    Cryptic moderating chat ��

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 12:42 PM PDT

    This Still True? Can You Fish??

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 04:57 PM PDT

    Stronghold Parkour

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 05:35 PM PDT

    I can't interact with acquisitions incorporated poster.

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 10:36 AM PDT

    I'm level 24 and haven't gotten the job faire quest and someone online said to just interact with poster and they aren't interactable. Anyone know why?

    submitted by /u/Swarmalert
    [link] [comments]

    How to get AD?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 09:56 PM PDT

    Title says it all really I'm 19k GS and need to start farming AD so I can upgrade things. I'm just kind of stuck.

    submitted by /u/Yamahixi
    [link] [comments]

    Loadout swap/quick slot cd timer

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 10:54 AM PDT

    This has been brought up ad nauseum but damn it please allow loadout swaps when quick slot items are on CD, or at least have the quick slot CD timers keep going when you logout!

    submitted by /u/shady_nate77
    [link] [comments]

    Buying From the Zen Store

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 10:52 AM PDT

    Is anyone else having issues buying from the store? I had $20 in my account saying spend me. So, I figured I would get some Zen Coins, but they keep declining my card? Even though the charge goes through and can be seen in my bank register.

    submitted by /u/Grounded_Salt
    [link] [comments]

    7 Deadly Sins recruiting!

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 02:48 PM PDT

    7 Deadly Sins, VERY active xbox GH13 (14 soon), recently made a switch to Team Flawless alliance and is recruiting!

    • Our alliance runs ALL content, yes ALL! (Beginner to endgame) As long as you have stat caps you're welcome to join in on runs you're missing!

    -We will help you gear up, and show you the ropes! As long as you communicate with us your needs, you will be very well taken care of.

    -We host random giveaways in our discord server, and give generous gifts to those who show that they want to help the guild grow.

    -Very active and social guild and alliance discord servers with valuable resources to help you learn the game. We are also easily contacted through here whenever we are offline.

    -I remove inactive people from the guild every month to ensure that we have no dead weight in the guild.

    -Currently upgrading our HP boon and have our eyes set on revive sickness and crit severity in the near future.

    All levels, playstyles, and backgrounds are more than welcome here at 7DS, we will make you feel at home! If this sounds appealing to you, please join our discord server and introduce yourself. I can't wait to meet you guys.

    https://discord.gg/xDPEtDh

    submitted by /u/ChasingAmu
    [link] [comments]

    Do you think there will be a better Black Friday deal than the 150$/15000 Zen and a Legendary Mount?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 10:57 AM PDT

    Just wondering if I should try to buy this before it's gone or wait until Black Friday, or both? I don't know...

    submitted by /u/NinjaEnt
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for swedish/nordic guild (PS4)

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 10:42 AM PDT

    Hey!

    I'm a casual player, but been playing mmorpg's since 1999, Everquest 1+2, mostly hardcore raid guilds, I'm getting tired of the grind and found Neverwinter... I know, the grind, right!?

    I'm playing the game with a RL friend, we are looking for a nordic guild with a casual mind set, family friendly is ok but we might talk out of our mouths at times, just a heads up ;) Both work in sales, we like to be social!

    We're at about 17-18k item lvl and looking to advance.

    Hit me up!

    (Also, I travel alot in work, I cannot commit to weekly guild events at any time, but will join when I can)

    submitted by /u/thelizardking81
    [link] [comments]

    Vanguard Fighter offensive stats?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 05:32 AM PDT

    I've got my defensive stats capped, but what offensive stats help with threat generation? Which ones can I neglect or leave til last. I just got the rings from Avernus and am trying to rebalance my stats. (My arm pen, crit, accuracy, and combat advantage are below caps.) My arm pen and crit are around 84k, accuracy 73k, CA 78k. For end game stuff like TOMM or IC what do I need to focus on to keep the most aggro? Thanks

    submitted by /u/Svart_Skaap
    [link] [comments]

    Does arc hate me?

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 03:03 AM PDT

    A friend went to zok in the yawning portal and acquired several chests with currency he got from the end chest of the master expeditions. Cool. I've been going through the expeditions too and not gotten anything out of the chest ever. What gives?

    submitted by /u/red37927
    [link] [comments]

    getting bored of the same run when doing me

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 05:01 AM PDT

    getting bored of the same run when doing me

    does anyone here not get bored with this place when doing the master expedition cause after getting this one way to much on every toon that i wish they had given me something else for how i just dont like this place

    https://preview.redd.it/yid72plp5oq51.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=71c7e5ba0d813b66b86975f2b9636a241b844c48

    submitted by /u/Elirathia
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment