• Breaking News

    Friday, October 2, 2020

    Neverwinter New Members, Start Here!

    Neverwinter New Members, Start Here!


    New Members, Start Here!

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 04:00 AM PDT

    First of all, welcome to the r/Neverwinter subreddit. This is the subreddit for the Neverwinter MMO by Cryptic. Please take some time to read our Rules.

    You are free to post trading threads here (provided that they do not violate the subreddit's rules), or you can use the r/NeverwinterTradePost subreddit. Please make sure that you flair your post with the platform you play on.

    If you are wanting to chat with people, the Protector's Enclave Discord server is available. While it's not an official Discord, it is the closest thing we have to one, and there are devs and other PWE & Cryptic staff present. The subreddit also has its own built in chat system, but it's buggy and gets cleared of text often (due to bugs with Reddit).

    We have a list of recruiting guilds. If you wish to have your guild added to the list, leave a LINK here in this thread. See the list for more details.

    Our subreddit's wiki is in the process of being updated. Check it out to see if it's been updated!

    If you are new to Reddit, please expect your first posts and comments to need manual approval from a Moderator first before they can officially be posted/shared. This is standard for all New Accounts, we just ask that you be patient while waiting for a manual approval.

    If you have any questions at all, please feel free to post them here. For moderation questions, please send a PM to r/Neverwinter. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/ManicGypsy
    [link] [comments]

    Going back to Dread Ring because 2x Stones

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 10:56 AM PDT

    Coolest/strangest Juma suprise bag drops?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 09:33 PM PDT

    What are the coolest drops you've gotten? I've gotten the flame sprite companion thing which apparently is from some event? Weird that it drops from Juma bag. I even got the armored ghost horse mount which is super awesome looking. Neither are worth much though to my surprise? Sprite goes for like 20k AD and the mount only 500k AD.

    My two examples seem extremely random and unrelated to avernus or Juma in any way...

    Also I have like 13 abyssal chicken vanity pets that make me want to kill myself every time I get another

    submitted by /u/isaaaiiiaaahhh
    [link] [comments]

    Divine Armor

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 12:55 AM PDT

    So I'm on ps4 and I was going through the collection tab and seen the divine armor as a set that is similar to lion guards armor. It said it can be purchased from the redeemed citadel campaign store. however I can't for the life of me find where that is. Dose anyone have any information on that armor??

    submitted by /u/Hunkybazooka
    [link] [comments]

    Do You Know What The Real Nightmare Of This New Event Is?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 02:16 PM PDT

    Having to hear Step Into This Sleepers Mind over and over again for the next 3 weeks.

    submitted by /u/Deadmano
    [link] [comments]

    Lvl 80 newb

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 12:46 AM PDT

    Ok so I played a while back got to 80 by just following quest lines. Now I am back playing again and have noticed that my character is pretty weak. Really hit home when I went to do the new nightmare thing and realized that my item level is just at 11,000 not the 15,000 you need to get in ( I think). I guess what I'm asking is what should I be doing to lvl up my gear and more importantly what gear should I have. I'm a 80 ranger hunter. I have just done the maze engine quests so I need to know where should I go next. Anyway thanks in advance for any help for a high lvl newb.

    submitted by /u/zerokharma1
    [link] [comments]

    75K AD for this?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 12:21 PM PDT

    75K AD for this?

    Come on you got to be taking the piss Cryptic? At most worth less than 20K even with the trade bars.

    https://preview.redd.it/prp8m7o9ajq51.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=10f3163b44da98873a695fd05fffb532863efde5

    submitted by /u/Autumn_Witch
    [link] [comments]

    Can we join the Nightmare event?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 11:42 PM PDT

    Me and friend started this game yesterday. I'm a level 16 Rogue and he's a level 15 Paladin. He really wants to do the Nightmare event for Halloween, because he really wants that horse. Is it possible for us to join up with stronger/higher level people to do it?

    It says max level of 80, but from my understanding you can only reach level 70, so does that mean collectively? In which case, if we found a level 50 player, could we all do this event?

    submitted by /u/Kitty_Civet
    [link] [comments]

    Avernus Hunts T2 drops, your thoughts?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 07:08 AM PDT

    glitch or mechanic

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 09:40 PM PDT

    hey guys. so something strange happened yesterday and i dont know if its a bug or not. so i completed ravenloft campaign with my main character and when i relogged on my alt, the last campaign task "bride to be" (the one that unlocks castle ravenloft) was completed there too. its weird becouse i didnt even started that campaign on my alt yet

    submitted by /u/chelious
    [link] [comments]

    Gear stats at endgame

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 09:17 PM PDT

    I just started a month and a half ago and have been lvl 80 for 2 weeks. I've gotten most of the 1225 ilvl items from Avernus chest, but I've recently seen some pretty interesting gear with worst stats, but better effects.

    I've also seen a good jump in stats through companion runestones and such and in the last week, which got me wondering. Will my stats increase enough through the latter to forego gear stats or do these still matter?

    Bonus question: Any really cool looking set to use as appearance items (cleric) I should be looking for?

    submitted by /u/st1441
    [link] [comments]

    I have two max characters and I’m just tryna find some people to play with

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 08:19 AM PDT

    I've played neverwinter for years, and have two lvl 80 characters. I've joined guilds but they never last long and I'm tryna find people to play neverwinter with.

    submitted by /u/logan724
    [link] [comments]

    How many token of participation can you farm a day?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 07:53 PM PDT

    So 2 fix from first quest then 2 more random?

    submitted by /u/jamesreed11
    [link] [comments]

    Level 80 stats

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 06:45 PM PDT

    So hit level 80: yesterday. Warden ranger.

    Did the averus chest thing to get gear. Now I'm at 18k GS. Have level 9 bonding and blue comp gear. Ion stone for comp. Only mount I have is a tiger that give arm pen and power. I put cheap rank 9 stones in all my gear.

    So what should I be aiming for stat wise? Power, crit, arm pen, how high do I need each stat??

    submitted by /u/Yamahixi
    [link] [comments]

    Event

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 06:06 PM PDT

    is the a limit to the amount of times one can do the 'Inception' quest?

    submitted by /u/limmo
    [link] [comments]

    Best Companion for devout cleric?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 05:20 PM PDT

    So I just got a 100% off token from the Zen store and I'm wondering which companion to pick up? Currently running a purple level Rebel Merc if that helps! The bonuses I've got are: Wayward Wis wisdom No utility Illusory wisdom Dogs instincts Sellsword distinct discipline

    Yeah...need to work on my companion!

    submitted by /u/JJ_the_Sanguine
    [link] [comments]

    Need Stats Advice

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 04:18 PM PDT

    Need Stats Advice

    https://preview.redd.it/6z4pwahngkq51.png?width=1137&format=png&auto=webp&s=3558c67905ec665f07a9bc9df042e9d9d570c04b

    So I am a relatively new player. I enjoy healing but feel like my character should be doing better. When I run LOMM I cant kill mimics on my own. When I run IC I feel like my heals should be hitting much harder. I think most of my stats should be capped at 85K, but some (like armor penetration) seem pointless for healing. Any thoughts?

    submitted by /u/amk6909
    [link] [comments]

    Stop dismissing my companion

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 12:26 PM PDT

    Really, I forget to check and die. Fix it, please.

    submitted by /u/GeorgeWendt1
    [link] [comments]

    Questions for Wizards out there

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 03:20 PM PDT

    So , in single target, would a bile or a vorpal be best? And why.

    submitted by /u/XXXartifacttzz
    [link] [comments]

    The harvester of nightmares event is really boring

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 10:52 AM PDT

    You just stand in an area and kill mobs, move to another area and kill mobs and move to a final area and kill a boss.

    Also the areas are just places in PE with a filter to make them look darker.

    In my opinion Hellpit was more fun. At least there you had the special abilities and a new environment to fight in.

    submitted by /u/Mriamsosmrt
    [link] [comments]

    Returning Player - Should I just reroll old characters?

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 04:11 AM PDT

    So, I played this game a lot when I came out, but put it on the shelf around Mod 3, maybe early Mod 4. I had 4 60s, a TR, CW, GF, and DC, with a TR main (with 100% complete on Sharandar, Dread Ring, and Icewind Dale).

    So coming back - wow, have things changed. As an avid D&D players, it's really cool to see an online rendition of some of my favorite settings. Because of the changes, I decided to start an OP fresh. She's now 80, and halfway through the Undermountain campaign. I have to say, it was a pretty quick ride from 1-80.

    However, on the way up, it appears there's a number of things my new character received - mostly on level up crates, that I don't have on my old characters. Most specifically is the 24-slot bag (Greater Elven Silk Bag) that I got on a level up award. Is that available at all for legacy character?

    So, since the level up process is pretty quick - should I keep with the old characters, or just reroll? I'll probably keep my main, just because there's some cosmetics he has (Neverwinter Crown, Bluefire Kama) that might be hard to recover. But is it better to just reroll new characters. Would love to here the thoughts of more experienced folks.

    TL;DR - are older characters forever locked out of some key items due to the new leveling process?

    submitted by /u/Eryndel
    [link] [comments]

    Stealth-Nerf of Power Swapping was Officially Addressed

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 10:03 AM PDT

    ...and it was not tied to the VIP bugs; it was intentional. Latest patch notes: "Players may now swap powers while outside of combat without incurring a cooldown."

    Neither reasoning was given when the stealth-nerf was initially done nor announcement (hence, stealth-nerf).

    This disproportionately affects tanks/healers because dps tend not to swap powers in combat. As a tank, I need to adapt to the battle as it changes and now it is confirmed I deserve to be penalized 10 seconds AFTER existing cooldowns for trying to do that.

    I now must choose between more damage, more short/long range threat, and survivability and then stick with it throughout a fight. Does that make bosses harder? Slightly, especially when competing threat with HDPS. Mobs harder? More like annoying. Does that make the game far less enjoyable? Yep.

    submitted by /u/Zachary12567
    [link] [comments]

    Best Vanguard Build and Companions

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 01:37 PM PDT

    Hey, I just wanted to know your opinions on how I should build a Vanguard and what companions you have. Also, if you have any video or article suggestions I'll gladly take them. Thanks for all the help!

    submitted by /u/PopeSpice7
    [link] [comments]

    BEST DPS CLASS

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 01:32 PM PDT

    Hello guys, My first class is Paladin but now I wanna to play another class, one class stronger ( damage ) for dps.

    Barbarian ? Warlock ? Other ?

    Thanks y'all

    submitted by /u/Dankey30
    [link] [comments]

    I swear I have been Googling for 15 minutes...

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 07:29 AM PDT

    ...and can't find an answer for this. Is GWF still a thing or does the class no longer exist? I am brand new and basically wanted to play a class that tuns around killing with a big 2 handed weapon. All the guides I was finding suggested a fighter with a great weapon, but from what I am reading, this is barbarian now? Any clarification would be great. Literally rolling my first character.

    submitted by /u/Axxtasy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment