• Breaking News

    Friday, October 23, 2020

    Neverwinter I made my own Neverwinter trailer using demos, and rendered it in 4k 60fps. I wish I could play Neverwinter like this all the time!!! lol

    Neverwinter I made my own Neverwinter trailer using demos, and rendered it in 4k 60fps. I wish I could play Neverwinter like this all the time!!! lol


    I made my own Neverwinter trailer using demos, and rendered it in 4k 60fps. I wish I could play Neverwinter like this all the time!!! lol

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 09:21 AM PDT

    Where's your legendary carpet peasants?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 07:16 PM PDT

    Dragonborn race pack?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 10:01 PM PDT

    I'm gonna start playing the game and wanted to make a Dragonborn, looked for the pack but I can't find it anywhere, where can I buy it? Playing on PC Steam

    submitted by /u/Arcalmh
    [link] [comments]

    Acronym guide

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 12:02 PM PDT

    Some dude got salty in zone chat earlier at "blind idiots not reading chat". Id seen his message, but had no idea what half the acronyms he used meant.

    Constantly seeing people use acronyms for stuff, is there an up to date guide on the current meanings?

    submitted by /u/SparklyBoat
    [link] [comments]

    Masquerade of liars| Who is winning?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 08:35 PM PDT

    How do I check who is winning. Also what do I do with my Masquerade Tokens once I get them?

    submitted by /u/ShottyBlastin101
    [link] [comments]

    Any tips on how to get item level up fast?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 07:56 PM PDT

    I just got back into the game a couple days ago and my level 70 character has around 13000 item level and I just need some pointers on how to get it up faster so I can do some of the queues and Campaigns

    submitted by /u/vexlord787
    [link] [comments]

    Some of the T3 Hunt Drops

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 02:05 AM PDT

    Players against Devs (PC)

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 02:49 PM PDT

    Well, new Halloween event started ...like few hours ago, and main thing fell apart .For those who aint informed , there are 3 "factions" for the time of event. Biggest pile will determine the winning team. Everyone i know and even my guilds message of the day says to join ghosts.Biggest alliances ordered their players to jin ghosts. Others have no chance since day one... Basically player base decided to go against developers game design and join all into one faction sayin : fk you Cryptic. Dirty decision i might say.

    So i'm asking you which faction are you ?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/boriztheterrible
    [link] [comments]

    Maskerade of liars daylie quest?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 05:43 PM PDT

    Is there a important daylie quest you should do every day like on winter fest or just the grind for Liars charms -> Bags of goods -> Tokens/Pinatas/Bristles?

    submitted by /u/Payzoh
    [link] [comments]

    Double guild marks and shards

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 03:24 PM PDT

    Well how can I obtain those Heroic shards of power? I would like to take advantage of this 2x event but I have no idea what I have to do to earn them. Any advice?

    submitted by /u/polo910
    [link] [comments]

    Fckin Halloween event

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 03:16 PM PDT

    How low is the chance to get the shitty witch's sash ?_?

    submitted by /u/Snoo_37742
    [link] [comments]

    Arbiter Cleric - Perfect Balance or no?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 11:14 AM PDT

    I have seen a few people promoting the use of the Perfect Balance feat with an arbiter cleric. I have tried it and although it does take practice, I can successfully pull off the cycle to get the divinity refresh. I do however personally dislike it and dont want to waste more time practicing with it but wanted to get feedback from others.

    In intense fights when you are switching between AOE and single target attacks its easy to screw up the rotation and have to start the cycle from scratch and when fighting single mobs and using Forgemaster for instance, unless you get lucky with a couple Sudden Verdicts proccing, its super easy to run out of divinity on the second cycle and be forced to sit there either channeling divinity, or trying to rely on cycling at-wills which again, creates plenty of opportunity to scew up the rotation.

    I have had much better success using Divine glow paired with Tipping Scales to keep my divinity up. That plus I hate targeting with daunting light.

    Is Perfect Balance indeed the best way to go and i'm just being too lazy to master the mechanic or is the divine glow/tipping scales method truly simpler and more effective. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Evildodge
    [link] [comments]

    Oct 22 "patch for PS4 is delayed at this time; the ToO Artifact Pages and the Masquerade of Liars event will not be available on PS4" yet

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 01:07 AM PDT

    Where’s Soradiel companion?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 01:30 PM PDT

    Right before Milestone 3 started, they mentioned that there will be a zen counterpart like the other milestones. I thought it would be added after the maintenance but nope it wasnt there even when you press the new feature in the milestone 3 tab.

    submitted by /u/proflakes101
    [link] [comments]

    Shard of dragon forged steel?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 01:25 PM PDT

    I just got 6 of these which it says I can trade for a golden weapon from a harper agent but I dont see any harper agents selling the Golden weapons. ?????

    submitted by /u/isaaaiiiaaahhh
    [link] [comments]

    Tales of Old Artifact restoration questions

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 01:10 PM PDT

    Hi. I managed to convert enough zen over before the ad/z exchanged died to get 3 journals. I picked Envenomed, Frozen and Flayed. I've restored the Envenomed one up and have it as my main arti.

    Do I need to fully restore the other 2 if I'm not using them as my main arti? Do you get all the extra stats or only if it's your main.

    Tia

    submitted by /u/xIFROSTYx
    [link] [comments]

    Problem for Halloween

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 12:59 PM PDT

    I have a task with a mask for my team for Halloween but it's bound to the wrong character. How can I get another one or unbind it?

    submitted by /u/Finster2020
    [link] [comments]

    Masquerade of Liars teams/ Xbox

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 12:54 PM PDT

    I accidentally picked the wrong team (ghost) than the entirety of my Alliance, and I was wondering what team other players have picked on Xbox in the interest of getting an idea of the distribution in hopes of learning if I have a remote chance at winning the prize.

    What team have you picked?

    submitted by /u/van_clouden
    [link] [comments]

    Question About Mount Powers

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 12:09 PM PDT

    First Question: I read a post from way back when that Gladiator's Guile stacks up to three times. It's 10/22/2020; does that still hold true?

    Second Question: Do multiple instances of powers such as Survivor's Blessing stack?

    Third Question: Do multiple instances of Barbarian's Revelry (1.5%, 2-second cooldown) add two procs that trigger in a staggered fashion, one proc that triggers for 3% or one that works and one that does not.

    submitted by /u/GodVohlfied
    [link] [comments]

    Are the Pages/Tales from the Wondrous Bazaar auctionable?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 11:39 AM PDT

    Visage

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 10:43 AM PDT

    So i just find it dumb, that db isnt getting the visual effect from the visages. No point in helping with the event if i get nothing🤷‍♂️

    submitted by /u/XXXartifacttzz
    [link] [comments]

    Summoned Abyssal Chicken - What do you really get?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 09:58 AM PDT

    I am a huge fan of the Abyssal. Armed with 6 R15 Indomitable rune stones and lots of armor pen gear, my chicken Bad Mother Clucker is a DPS beast. My question though is about the companion power which summons another chicken upon killing a foe for 10 seconds. Is the summoned chicken a replica of my equipped one, or is it just a generic mob? If it hits as hard as my equipped companion it no doubt is a monster that makes using the companion power a huge plus, but if its just a run of the mill summoned mob and not a mirror of my other bird, its likely a waste of a power. Anyone know for sure what you actually get when this is summoned?

    submitted by /u/Evildodge
    [link] [comments]

    When will control wizards get a buff?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 08:52 AM PDT

    Anyone have any idea when?

    submitted by /u/KidSamples
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment