• Breaking News

    Monday, October 26, 2020

    Neverwinter Somehow the creatures of Neverwinter don't look quite as scary as usual....

    Neverwinter Somehow the creatures of Neverwinter don't look quite as scary as usual....


    Somehow the creatures of Neverwinter don't look quite as scary as usual....

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 12:58 PM PDT

    When you finally beat Zariel but it took you 100+ scrolls of life

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 04:09 PM PDT

    Why don’t we appreciate Healers more?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 04:03 PM PDT

    I don't play as a healer, but know a lot of people that do. But all I see in Group chat is insults to healers when a dps gets him/herself into trouble. Comments range from "Where's the healing" up to full on insults.

    Look I get that everyone needs to pull their weight when it comes to the higher level stuff. However blaming healers seems the easy option, rather than tweaking a clearly failed build.

    I run the rusted boots, which reduce my incoming healing at mo. This I know causes Healers issues, so I have to play smarter. I don't Tank as I'm not build that way, but why do so many other DPS players wear them, then bitch about Healers?

    I could be wrong but think it's about time some understood Healers try to take care of all 4 other members and should be respected team members.... not scapegoats.

    submitted by /u/RevanDarkside
    [link] [comments]

    Zen Sale

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 11:47 PM PDT

    I'm really wanting to buy some things on the Zen Market, but do not know if I should wait until the next sale. Does anyone know if they usually have one for Halloween or when the next one will be?

    submitted by /u/throwawaytwitch98098
    [link] [comments]

    Warlock curse question

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 11:19 PM PDT

    So question i have been using the at will hand of blight and i keep seeing curse markers like normal except that instead of just green iv seen red blue/purple (depending on you view of colors) yet i cant find anything telling me why there different colors and if the do something different from the green ...? Thoughts??

    submitted by /u/MRCTHULHU47
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for ToMM Practice Runs

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 11:36 AM PDT

    Hi. My gamertag is xIR A IM IM Yx . I play devout cleric, never done ToMM before but eager to learn. My stats are all capped I think. I have 160k power, 200k crit, 99k defence, 100k crit avoidance and 23.7%ogh. Please pm me or add me as a friend. I'd love to get it done :) thanks

    submitted by /u/xIRAMMYx
    [link] [comments]

    Toxic Players

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 03:21 AM PDT

    Why are there so many in this game? I find that people are insanely rude and impatient and it's making me feel like quitting playing.

    Any decent players on here that want to group up?

    submitted by /u/Disastrous-Success19
    [link] [comments]

    Piñata (Masquerade of Liars) Rant

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 03:48 PM PDT

    Super irritating that the monster level on these is 60.

    I'm not a super new player, but Pandemic new since March 2020. I have my main at near end game, she can destroy them just fine.

    But! My 4 other characters are 45,42,22,17 and (of course) can't even make a dent in these stupid things.

    I mean they mostly drop garbage, but the witch's sash?

    Then a general event irritation including the dread piñatas is that all of the items that drop for this are character bound and not account bound.

    REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

    submitted by /u/Bonbonfiend
    [link] [comments]

    About to hit level 80 (assassin rogue)

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 04:34 PM PDT

    I was hoping to get some pointers on what to do next? I'll be hitting 80 more than likely tonight or tomorrow and kind of clueless on what to do next. Any advice would be great! I know gearing for end game content is the next real step but not even a little in the know on how/where to do so. Thank you in advance!

    submitted by /u/Budd_Dwyerr_666
    [link] [comments]

    Artisans levels and how to increase

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 10:27 AM PDT

    Hi all. I'm new to redditt and play neverwinter infrequently. I have a level 2 workshop and a level 4 armorer. she can't do the crafting needed to level her and the tool requires that her level be 10. Is there any other way to raise her professional levels or do i just have to hope 1 can gen another armorer of the required level.

    Any help/advise would be appreciated. if this was already covered by another post please link it.

    Thanks much.

    submitted by /u/Mental-Volume-6097
    [link] [comments]

    Will Aasimar be available after the event to purchase from the Zen market for just the race?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 11:32 AM PDT

    As I'm new to the Game and Aasimar are one of my favourite races to play in DnD, I'm a little worried that I'll miss out on one of my favourite races. I understand the whole Reforger's blessing thing but after it's gone will I still be able to get Aasimar?

    submitted by /u/Psychological-Cup986
    [link] [comments]

    Enchanted Broom

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 03:01 PM PDT

    Hi, I want buy Enchanted Broom. I need Handful of Enchanted Bristles, Gnarled Broomstick, and...? I don't know what is the last item needed.

    submitted by /u/Leanaris
    [link] [comments]

    Guild Donations App

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 01:38 PM PDT

    sorry for the repost.

    a while ago someone posted a link to an app they had written that colates coffer donations.

    i have lost the link and was hoping someone could post it up for me.

    thanks in advance

    edit: no matter. i found it!

    submitted by /u/limmo
    [link] [comments]

    Alchemist

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 11:48 AM PDT

    Having trouble getting an alchemist am I missing something? Playing PC online

    submitted by /u/shaddowx111
    [link] [comments]

    Pages for journals

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 11:21 AM PDT

    Are the pages affected by the wondrous bazaar discount or not? 200k AD or 150k AD with 25% discount!

    submitted by /u/GrimNorris
    [link] [comments]

    Masquerade of Liars isn’t going on for me

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 09:16 AM PDT

    Every time I load my game and what not, the event is never there. I have waited all year for it. It's just normal old Protectors Enclave.

    submitted by /u/SweetyLove04
    [link] [comments]

    New player

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 01:46 AM PDT

    The other day i have started Neverwinter. It was a wonderfull experience i have started as a barbarian and i am looking to solo the game are there any tips ,combos ,builds, that anyone can give me? Anything helps. Thank you for your attention

    submitted by /u/CapitanulJunior
    [link] [comments]

    Masquerade of Liars Event Rewards

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 01:30 AM PDT

    Is there anything good in the rewards store for a near end-game character? Before I was always going for the mounts in events but with the mount changes I'm not really feeling grinding for the broomstick just for the skin. Is the broom companion for the +crit sev useful for some builds (I'm a wizard btw)?

    Its just been a few days but I'm bored by the event and was considering not doing it at all. Usually fetch quests don't really bother me but I can't really deal with this one. All the stuff for the event is cluttering my really cramped inventory too.

    submitted by /u/Nico_arki
    [link] [comments]

    New player - how do I leave the Protector's Enclave?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 01:12 AM PDT

    Hello I decided to continue playing after 5 years, so I reconnected to my old character, lvl 4. I wanted to complete "Liars" quest, which leads me out of the city. I came to the gate, map appears and says click here to travel to region (Coast). But I can click how I like nothing happens.

    What am I missing there? Do I need to have specific "starting quest" that I don't have, in order to leave the city?

    submitted by /u/CorejeCZ
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment