• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 25, 2020

    Neverwinter Fighter tank build help

    Neverwinter Fighter tank build help


    Fighter tank build help

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 11:57 AM PDT

    I'm building a fighter tank and looking for a few pointers and maybe a guide to the build, bis gear, companions and powers, I've never made a tank before so I have no idea what to prioritise

    submitted by /u/kerjam141
    [link] [comments]

    Will Neverwinter get any improvements on next gen consoles?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 12:53 AM PDT

    Aside from the obvious HDD to SSD for loading times that all games will get, what about 60 frames a second, or 4k graphics, or any improvements to controller settings, or an FOV slider, is Neverwinter getting anything? Does anyone know, thanks

    submitted by /u/ragnarokfps
    [link] [comments]

    Vallenhas Achievements

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 06:43 PM PDT

    How does one acquire the following achievements:

    1. Annals of Betrayal - is there a list/map of all the lore in this zone? I'm not sure what I'm missing?

    2. Bring in the Ringer - I've killed him many times but never received the achievement? Is it bugged?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Tepes56
    [link] [comments]

    PlayStation Store Believes Neverwinter Will Be On PlayStation 5

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 07:46 PM PDT

    So if you're like me and play on console, you may also have concerns about the game coming to next gen. Looking in PlayStation Store, on the game's main page, it says the same as for the vast majority of other digital games, that it will be on PlayStation 5, but may require a system update to the latest software and some features may be absent. I know it's not complete, 100% factual confirmation, only Cryptic can do that, but I don't think Sony would even be allowed to say that much if the devs weren't at least trying to get it running on the new system. And just as concerning, if it does come to PlayStation 5 and features are missing, what features would those be?

    submitted by /u/reclusiveandtired
    [link] [comments]

    [Rant] Is there something about guilds I am missing?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 11:19 AM PDT

    I know about guild boons. I know about master crafting being tied to stronghold quests. Is there something else I am missing? Cause I just had someone try to get me kicked from ToNG because I don't want to join one.

    I will grant you, I'm not the greatest player ever. I only managed 16 million damage that run (still trying to make the Mercenary work). But I'm not the worst either. But toxic behavior like that does not make me inclined to join a guild. I don't want to join one at all. Not because I am anti-guild. I am not. I am anri-divorce (long story), else I probably would have joined one by now.

    I just don't understand. Everything I have done, every failure, every triumph, every milestone achieved I have managed on my own. Nobody has given me anything save advice, which I appreciate. But everything else is mine

    Finally, if guilds are so great, why on earth would anyone need to run with randoms like me?

    Someone, please fill in the blanks.

    submitted by /u/Bryandt
    [link] [comments]

    Ranger experts needed

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 12:51 PM PDT

    When running melee warden I use boar hide/boar charge.

    Well boar charge give 5 stacks of thick skins to allies and self each stack is 4k defence and you loose one stack if you take damage.

    The stacks last longer than the cool down if no damage is taken.

    If I used it on cool down to keep stacks up could I get away with being under capped on defence a little in higher content such as TOMM,IC and Zariel?

    For example right now I sit at 82k deff and 102k deff with boar active would this be enough for proper end game content? Or would be taking damage too frequently to keep it at atleast 2 stacks for 90k?

    Also sorry for the amount of post recently.

    submitted by /u/Yamahixi
    [link] [comments]

    Using Guild as Storage

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 04:05 PM PDT

    So my guild has no more active members aside from me and I was thinking of converting it as additional storage instead. Is upgrading the stronghold necessary, and if so where should I start? Or would I have access to all bank slots as long as I have the AD to open a new one?

    submitted by /u/Nico_arki
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any difference between the deities you choose?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 01:11 PM PDT

    Well, when you create your character, you can choose between various gods like Tempus, Tymora and Kelem Vor etc.

    I've been trying to look in the game but, there doesn't seem to be any difference between what deities you choose. Or am I wrong here?

    submitted by /u/Intern3tHer0
    [link] [comments]

    Control wizard

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 02:39 PM PDT

    Best dps build for control wizard at the moment ? Any links or tips would be helpful

    submitted by /u/xiCringyy
    [link] [comments]

    Pvp

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 09:45 AM PDT

    I'm stuck between fighter or wizard for pvp, they are the two characters I think i would enjoy most at pvp but I'm not sure which one, any tips or advice so I can decide ?

    submitted by /u/xiCringyy
    [link] [comments]

    Is it worth it? if so how do i get enough AD?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 06:56 AM PDT

    I recenty got a black dragon ioun stone to rank 35. I was wondering if it is worth it to try get enough AD to upgrade its quality.

    submitted by /u/Clararitz
    [link] [comments]

    Companion question

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 12:12 PM PDT

    I am a returning player and I wanted to know if an epic abyssal chicken is better than my current legendary mercenary. I plan to get a deep crow hatchling but want to wait for a sale and since abyssal chickens are pretty cheap I wasn't sure if I should get one to hold me over or stick with my merc.

    submitted by /u/HolyCrapItsJohn
    [link] [comments]

    3% damage boosts and stacking

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 10:03 AM PDT

    Perks like the 3% encounter damage, or melee powers, at-wills if I equip 2 rings with the same % damage boost on like 2 rings with the swordsman perk would that stack for a 6% melee damage boost? Or would it be better to run 2 separate perks like 3% melee power and 3% encounter?

    I'm a Ranger btw, play both melee warden and trapper, but primarily melee warden as I don't find trapper as fun even tho it's more damage.

    submitted by /u/Yamahixi
    [link] [comments]

    Milestone 3 Completion Question

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 09:33 AM PDT

    More stuff was added to the Zariels Favor vendor like lures and tokens when the PC players finished milestone 2. Did they add anything else of note after milestone 3 was completed?

    submitted by /u/FortyDeux
    [link] [comments]

    Phantasmal_Fortress_Treasure_Trove

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 05:39 AM PDT

    Just came back after many years, and I hear you should use a lair key on weekends and doing the Phantasmal Fortress (easiest) for the enchanting Stone. When I open the end chest, it says it's supposed to give me a Phantasmal Fortress Treasure Trove, but I've done it on 3 characters now and none have received this. Is this supposed to be a bag in your inventory you open?

    submitted by /u/bisawen
    [link] [comments]

    Bel - catapult.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 07:27 AM PDT

    I have problem with catapult in Bel. When over my charactera blue ball appears, I have to get her out of the blue field. What's next? I'm going with her to the blue catapult, and when I'm next to it I click Q or F but it won't load. Then someone else has to load the catapult. What am I doing wrong?

    submitted by /u/Leanaris
    [link] [comments]

    General Question (Broad)

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 07:23 AM PDT

    So I am jumping back and forth for my main I have a TR and Fighter as my "mains" but I was another toon what's a good/reliable dmg but most importantly that's fun

    submitted by /u/IamGetinRepZ
    [link] [comments]

    Bilethorn or Vorpal for ToMM

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 06:44 AM PDT

    Into Vanrakdoom

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 06:29 AM PDT

    I am stuck at the top quest line, Into Vanrakdoom. Can someone tell me how to continue please? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/JiffyJiff1957
    [link] [comments]

    Has this sub died? What's the views on a cleric in the current mod?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 03:31 AM PDT

    Seems like this sub has died off a bit. Where's everybody at? u/Obikin89 is the only familiar name I see.

    submitted by /u/WhiskeyNovemberSix
    [link] [comments]

    Insignia

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 01:59 AM PDT

    does it make any difference what level mount a legendary insignia is on?

    submitted by /u/limmo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment