• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 24, 2020

    Neverwinter To all the clerics...

    Neverwinter To all the clerics...


    To all the clerics...

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 06:36 PM PDT

    How many of you are having an awful time with this game now? I hate to be that guy but cmon, the cleric is at its worst right now. The only good spells take forever to cast. Healing word is the best move but the heal over time is so slow teammates die within the time period of the heal. To have enough outgoing healing now, you have to hit 2 buffing moves just to get the heal to be worth it. Not to mention, if you're in an endgame group, unless you are in IC, Tomm, or ZC, you hardly do anything because no one takes damage anymore. I find myself just running through doing absolutely nothing. It's the most frustrating thing in the world to feel pointless in the game especially after 3 years when I built this character to endgame material. So much ad and resources into it only for me to be pointless in 90% of the content. Mod 16 heals were great, Pre mod 15 was even better. So what's in it for you? I have this completely maxed character where nothing is transferable so I can't really start and play another character atm. I just want the cleric to be worth it again. What will it take? Developers seem so indecisive on what they want clerics to be!

    submitted by /u/SafeAtTribal
    [link] [comments]

    Neverwinter Cooking in Real Life

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 08:25 AM PDT

    [Giveaway] Vestments of the Wind Pack

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 04:34 PM PDT

    Hi! I found a key laying around which I'm not in need of, so I'll drop it off here at this subreddit :)

    Pack contains https://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Vestments_of_the_Wind

    How do you enter? You don't have to! The code is below this text, first to claim keeps it. Feel free to drop a comment if you got it so people know.

    Activation code: 3eMuclum

    submitted by /u/Swagm0n
    [link] [comments]

    Let's talk about Tanks baby

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 12:55 AM PDT

    I've noticed something whilst playing as my Fighter Vanguard, and it's been bothering me a while so I thought I'd share it here.

    For a large portion of the game, Tanks are useless.

    I'm finding that in a lot of trials, epic dungeons, and even basic gameplay of the game's various zones, the DPS take care of most of the rank and file about a second after I use any of my powers. There's no way I can gain any threat using my at wills on these guys as they're dead too quickly. They fit nicely into a couple of one on one boss encounters where timings of power use and extreme application of the at will powers work perfectly. I'm finding myself a bit frustrated when playing with others because of one more thing I've noticed:

    When enemies spawn in, they seem to automatically go for everyone else.

    I don't know what causes this, but even if I'm stood right next to a bunch of mobs spawning in, they'll immediately shoot off for another player. What's that all about? The best example I can think of is in the Tiamat trial where the legion devils spawn in and try to smash the moon dancer, they go for other players first.

    Help me figure this out.

    submitted by /u/Disastrous-Success19
    [link] [comments]

    228 gigs Lomm train run, our complete run is at 120 gigs, we training our way into a 200 complete run. [BENT FORK] cult is strong.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 02:13 AM PDT

    Good sources for +incoming healing?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 11:44 PM PDT

    I'm a blademaster. I'm missing 11% incoming healing that my guild requires and looking for advice on how to get there.

    submitted by /u/PokeKing303
    [link] [comments]

    almost done with undermountain

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 12:55 PM PDT

    Me (Arbiter Cleric) and my cousin (Tank Paladin) are almost done with the undermountain campaign and i was wondering what we should do after we finish to get ready for the next campaign because item level 14000 to 20000 is a huge jump

    submitted by /u/Rockamashi
    [link] [comments]

    Arcanist single target build

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 10:22 PM PDT

    Can anyone help me create the perfect arcanist please

    submitted by /u/glizzykevv
    [link] [comments]

    IC crashing on Xbox

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 09:48 PM PDT

    So a group of my friends have been trying to run IC for the past week or two and it seems to continually crash every time we are working our way through the chains. And its not everyone that crashes. Sometimes it one or two people, but we can never seem to even make it to the first boss.

    submitted by /u/thanto13
    [link] [comments]

    Neutral Conversation For New Player - Xbox or PC?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 09:16 PM PDT

    I'm looking for neutral, quality advice on what the better decision to make would be, as someone who's completely new to neverwinter as a game.

    I've played a plethora of MMORPGs, and how my focus has turned to neverwinter.

    I want to start off and make an informed decision as to whether to begin on Xbox or pc. If anyone could give me advice on population, economy, updates, etc, id be very thankful!

    Also, any tips or tricks a new player should know would be awesome as well.

    Thanks and I look forward to getting started in game!

    submitted by /u/AceAvaitor
    [link] [comments]

    Neverwinter arcanist aoe build

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 08:56 PM PDT

    Can someone please help me make a AOE build for arcanist like encounter daily feature and feat please

    submitted by /u/glizzykevv
    [link] [comments]

    Can't figure out how to start masquerade of liars

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 12:43 PM PDT

    I cannot find the masquerade master anywhere. Where the heck is he ? TIA!!

    submitted by /u/msz-nooboodii
    [link] [comments]

    Executioners garbs

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 06:22 PM PDT

    How do you get them?

    submitted by /u/Pulsatingmaggot666
    [link] [comments]

    PvP

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 12:31 PM PDT

    Thinking of making a character entirely based for pvp, what classes are up there with the best ?

    submitted by /u/xiCringyy
    [link] [comments]

    Best Wizard Build?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 12:16 PM PDT

    Hi everyone, this is my first post here! I'm looking to get back into the game after 2 years of not playing. Can anyone recommend a good dps build for a wizard? TIA x

    submitted by /u/ShannonBroccoli
    [link] [comments]

    Group size question

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 04:43 AM PDT

    Hello everyone!

    So here we are, all hunts levels in Avernus are now unlocked, and some of you might be among the people who've hurtfully tried to battle the T3 boss in the wastelands, seeing their asses get hardly kicked even in a really high IL group in a fight which needed quite a lot of support players to see the end of it.

    After witnessing such a battle, I've wondered with the following question : do you think that it's time for Cryptic, if their ambition is to put more high level raid-like bosses such as this one into open world zones, not in trials or separate instance like they did for Barovia hunts, as part of future contents, to allow the creation of larger parties for these specific kind of fights ?

    I put that on the table for I think it might be interesting to brainstorm it a bit, as it obviously need the average players to gather quite a lot of people in order to have some chances on this kind of content, if we want to do it now, keeping it relevant for the challenge and the loot received, and not wait for the usual power creep coming with future expansions.

    submitted by /u/Kisdra
    [link] [comments]

    Scandalous Rumours and Scurrilous Gossip from Masquerade of Liars

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 11:35 AM PDT

    Are these items essential in any way? I was wondering if I can discard/sell thembut I'm worried that it theybe necessary for some quest in the event. I don't have a lot of inventory space and this event just made it even more obvious with all of these new items.

    submitted by /u/Nico_arki
    [link] [comments]

    Stat balancing

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 11:14 AM PDT

    So I'm nearly at a point where I can look at starting to balance stats. Like 2 days off my 3 r15 bonding, and some good comp gear. But I have pen, crit, deff at 90k caps. I know combat advantage is super important but still grinding for the 12k comp gear to pump it up a nice chunk.

    How important is accuracy as a DPS? Do I need I it at the 90k cap?

    Also do I need deflect as a DPS? I've bing told having deff capped and a nice hp pool will be enough as a DPS, so can I ignore deflect?

    submitted by /u/Yamahixi
    [link] [comments]

    Upgrading a Companion to Legendary, Black Ioun Stone or Abyssal Chicken?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 05:26 AM PDT

    I do not have the indomitable runestones or anything to invoke the super chicken, plus I heard they're going to nerf it anyway? I know I should get a bulette pup/deepcrow/owlbear but I can't afford that for a bit.

    Which should I upgrade to legendary? My augment Ioun stone, or my Abyssal chicken?

    Edit: also, which should I have summoned? If I upgrade one, I summon that one right? I'm so confused.

    submitted by /u/NinjaEnt
    [link] [comments]

    COMPANION HELP. I'm new to the game and I am a tank build and now I have to get a companion from Bael An Ashok and I have no ideo who to get help me pls!!! ¡¡¡

    Posted: 23 Oct 2020 06:39 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment