• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 26, 2020

    Neverwinter Is there an issue with swapping mounts out of the stable?

    Neverwinter Is there an issue with swapping mounts out of the stable?


    Is there an issue with swapping mounts out of the stable?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 08:49 PM PST

    I have 4 mounts but currently can not change them it because it says I don't have any in my stable.....even tho they're in my stable. Can anyone help?

    submitted by /u/itshoopsee
    [link] [comments]

    What are the abbreviations used in avernus and vallenhas?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 11:02 PM PST

    As I go through the 2 endgame maps I noticed people calling out things like insu, ens, ape, bel, redq, etc. and I was wondering if someone can tell me what these and possibly other potentially important abbreviations mean?

    submitted by /u/fauraentes
    [link] [comments]

    Rudolf the red horned unicorn, mery christmas everyone!

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 02:40 AM PST

    Minor uh oh on the website. Dates need adjusted.

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 12:27 PM PST

    [Q] Mounts with trails

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 03:26 PM PST

    Other than Golden Lion and Enchanted Courser, are there any other mounts that have trails like these? Any help is highly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/oCrypto13
    [link] [comments]

    EXP Gain question

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 05:56 PM PST

    So I started a new character with some friends and even though we have been doing all of the questing together in a party we have been getting exp at different rates, one of them even hit 70 before Mt Hontenow.

    Any ideas at to what could be going on? (None of us are in any guilds at the moment, and the guy that is like 8 lvls ahead has missed the most invokes)

    submitted by /u/Illumian84
    [link] [comments]

    Class change?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 03:29 PM PST

    Do guys. I start playing this awesome RPG Yesterday and i decide i want to be some dps si i choose rogue. I think it will be good choose . But now i start reading everywhere that barbarian are like better in aoe and nobody talk first about rogue. I make some lvl 16-17 or something like that. And now i really thinking about that barbarian. What you guys think? Is it worth? And i hope all of you will understand my english.

    submitted by /u/HoliCZE
    [link] [comments]

    considering to start the game... are dragons playable in 2020? (saw a video from 2014 that they would be introduced...) thanks : ) !

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 08:21 AM PST

    5x Rank 15 Enchantment Choice Pack

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 07:34 PM PST

    Would it be worth purchasing it in Zen store and hold off opening it till the rework goes live?

    submitted by /u/Ralfiki
    [link] [comments]

    Purging despair

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 07:19 PM PST

    Who do I see to begin the Purging despair quest (Undermountain)?

    submitted by /u/TNT_613
    [link] [comments]

    Christmas Giveaway Random Selection

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 03:34 PM PST

    I am giving away a Groupee code and will randomly select a post at 11:30 PM EST. Just leave 1x post if you want to be in the giveaway. PC Only

    Neverwinter $2 Code:

    Blue Companion Choice Pack: Users choose between the Cambion Magus and Astral Deva

    • Items are account bound on Pickup.• Items are not class specific.• Single companion claim per code entered.• Players do not need to be a certain level to claim the item.• Each code is single use and the rewards can only be claimed once per account

    Winner is PanosPaokaras, congrats.

    submitted by /u/bmitchell64
    [link] [comments]

    Still weak, what am I missing?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 12:39 PM PST

    Hello Guys,

    I have almost all enchantments lvl 13,14,15, legendary insignia on all mounts, lvl 11-15 runestones, item lvl 1200-1250 on all items, but still without an augmented companion I'm very weak (nothing above 100k). What am I missing?

    Thanks 🙏🏽

    submitted by /u/ctoldi
    [link] [comments]

    Choosing a clas

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 11:27 AM PST

    I wanna choose a support role, but at the same time I want to deal damage to complete tasks. Which class should I choose?

    submitted by /u/Sverxkabzdec
    [link] [comments]

    Hey guys i'm stuck in neverwinter (Vellosk)

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 04:23 AM PST

    I play neverwinter with friends. while doing my quests in vellosk i sudanly ended up without quests. I know from a friend that i'm missing a lot of the level 40 quests in vellosk but the guys i spoke to last has a grey "!" above his head and if i talk to him he doesn't give a quest i can only say farewell. we looked all over the map 10 times and didn't find anything i'm currently level 38. a friend of mine says i'm probably under level. Whats the best way for a level 38 to gain levels. cuz i know i don't need the next map yet i still need to do a few quests in vellosk buti just can't find them. The only guys who has an "!" above his head is a big wolf guy infront of a giant door.

    submitted by /u/Xanocyn
    [link] [comments]

    Enchantments after rework

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 09:20 AM PST

    Anyone that has access to preview server, what enchantments are being used by everyone? I pretty much have radiants in all my slots now, so I'm wondering what else I should invest in

    submitted by /u/Slickk-Riick
    [link] [comments]

    Termalune bars

    Posted: 25 Dec 2020 06:03 AM PST

    Hello Guys,

    Merry XMas! What do you think is more worth to buy with them? Eg. Trobiand's ring?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/ctoldi
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment