• Breaking News

    Friday, December 25, 2020

    Neverwinter Merry Christmas ☃️

    Neverwinter Merry Christmas ☃️


    Merry Christmas ☃️

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 01:16 PM PST

    Good Cheer! With the mayhem of 2020, just thought I would share this again this year! Merry Christmas everyone!

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 07:27 AM PST

    Happy Holidays & Merry Christmas! (From JotN Alliance)

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 03:41 PM PST

    Minstrel companion

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 11:17 PM PST

    Hello Guys and Merry XMas!

    I have a question on this companion. As utility power he gives Power (and Awareness). I guess when at epic can be +6000 power. Why it is not rated so good in forums? Am I missing something?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/ctoldi
    [link] [comments]

    So, I got stuck in the air for a long time...XD

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 12:31 AM PST

    Neverwinter PC Controller Support?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 09:31 PM PST

    What's the best way to get Xbox controller support without having to download an emulator that I have to set up? I tried using the steam generated one but it didn't work for some reason. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/oOLunaNightingaleOo
    [link] [comments]

    My nerd ♥️ is happy ��

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 10:07 AM PST

    Xmas Dungeons, new player, xbox1

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 12:57 PM PST

    Hey there, new player to neverwinter. All my Xmas celebrations start in the evening so I was wondering if anyone would want to do the group dungeons with me. I am currently rogue assassin level 66 but, have never played group quests, and I totally tried but requirements weren't ever met. 37 yrs old, time zone PST. Planning to play from 8am - 3pm. Gamertag is the same as my reddit. Happy holidays everyone

    submitted by /u/Goblin_Gaze6
    [link] [comments]

    Coming back to the game how do I get Astral Diamonds/dungeon keys

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 12:17 PM PST

    So I played this game years back and decided to get back into it with a fresh character but there are things I can't seem to get/find anymore. For example My old method of getting Astral diamonds was get the daily dungeon key and invoke for rough AD slowly over time. Now not only can I not seem to get AD from invoking but I have no idea how to get AD from a dungeon. I know AD was pretty essential for later level play so if anyone can inform me how to start grinding AD at early levels (like 30) that is much appreciated. If it matters im on PC

    submitted by /u/Ven18
    [link] [comments]

    Masterwork

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 11:28 AM PST

    How do you unlock master craft tier 4 I've blacksmithing tier 3 but see no way to obtain tier 4

    Please need feedback Thank you in advance

    Merry Christmas all

    submitted by /u/Original-Current-318
    [link] [comments]

    what do i do w/ all these lumens? trading for refinement seems like a waste

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 06:43 AM PST

    can someone explain this one thing in mod20

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 10:21 AM PST

    can someone explain this one thing in mod20

    ok i opened preview from some reason ( don't ask XD), was trying to male sense of all these state changes and for some reason i have 19 percent increase of crit severity over the 50% ( that u get for free) and i cant find from where i got them, i understand that i have 5% from my race, but where the other 14 percent is coming from..... same applies to my power percentage, just makes no sense to me ... does the companion contribute to it somehow ? ??

    would love if someone can explain it to me! sorry for lack of info, but dont even know what to get pic of at this point

    https://preview.redd.it/xv5pmx8pf6761.png?width=1187&format=png&auto=webp&s=1c118b3a9fd93d80dec4c11cb5eb228ab084d09a

    submitted by /u/KellenNever
    [link] [comments]

    radiant exchange?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 09:21 AM PST

    sorry i didnt get it, changing what for what?

    submitted by /u/J_Marreta
    [link] [comments]

    Guild marks

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 05:59 AM PST

    Hello Guys,

    What do you do with guild marks?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/ctoldi
    [link] [comments]

    Hunt Vallenhas

    Posted: 24 Dec 2020 03:35 AM PST

    Hello Guys,

    Question: I clean the area where the boss should be, but nothing spawns. How big should be the area and how long should I wait? Thanks

    submitted by /u/ctoldi
    [link] [comments]

    The most worth Purple (Epic) Companion in Zen Market ��?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2020 06:15 PM PST

    As above, I like to ask for advice about which purple companion is the most worth getting in the Zen Market beside the Black Dragon Ioun stone? Thanks in Advance.

    submitted by /u/ineedhelptq
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment