• Breaking News

    Monday, January 11, 2021

    Neverwinter Class Packs

    Neverwinter Class Packs


    Class Packs

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 02:38 PM PST

    For a long time, i cant help but noticing that many people love these class packs that used to be sold on zen store and then got removed from the game and never returned. Old and new players love them both, and new players such as myself feel really bad about how unavailable they are now. I need your support in this guys, please like this thread, comment on it, show your support so that we can get the class packs back. Maybe even with new and more stuff or new class packs IN ADDITION to the old ones. I just dont understand sometimes why some developers pass up opportunities like these to earn money but do many unnecessary and crappy stuff instead and try to sell crappy things instead of the real goodies...
    oh and also
    https://twitter.com/Archonman/status/1348396978678456322
    if you have twitter accounts, i wish for your support there also
    peace out all!

    submitted by /u/Terindar
    [link] [comments]

    Surveys for MMORPGs and MMORPG communities research.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 09:01 AM PST

    Hi all, recently I posted here about research I am doing for college. Here is the original post https://www.reddit.com/r/Neverwinter/comments/khl08p/surveys_for_mmorpgs_and_mmorpg_communities/. After some feedback, I have created another survey specifically regarding how player experience has changed due to Covid-19. This new survey will be used to gather data on whether or not Covid-19 has helped people cope with the current situation, and how their experiences or motivation to play has changed. If you would like to participate the link to the survey will be below. I have tried to make it short and concise so it should not take up much of your time. If you have any questions regarding anything else about the surveys or my research, feel free to send me a message and I will try my best to respond as soon as possible.

    Survey: https://forms.gle/f6L3J8rNgiWGeuos9

    submitted by /u/Jobin10100
    [link] [comments]

    New(ish) player: Warlock or Barbarian (or fighter lol)

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 10:55 PM PST

    Hey guys. Got an opinion question for the masses.

    But for a returning player that hasn't played in literal years (put a few months in a long time ago... my highest character says last logged in in early 2018 lol), would you suggest warlock or barbarian?

    I've been messing with a warlock and have her up to 42 so far and am enjoying her quite a bit.

    That said, i usually play melee in MMOs and have been getting the itch to do that again... and have a level 12 barb i can start working on if i choose.

    I can't see either choice being WRONG really but i'm curious on what people's opinions on the two classes are for endgame and/or solo work.

    (another option is that i have a level 70 fighter that i barely even remember leveling. Not sure about that one but it is an option :P)

    ty for any advice all :)

    submitted by /u/skyfiredraco
    [link] [comments]

    Cleric for solo PvE

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 06:44 PM PST

    I just returned to the game after many years, last time i played ranger but now I want to go with something different as I always go with ranger in games and Cleric seems fun but is he viable for solo pve or is he only good for healing?

    submitted by /u/Kresek1337
    [link] [comments]

    Insurgencies reward is not given 20/30% of the time

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 08:02 AM PST

    Hi All,

    it's happens regularly that I finish an insurgency in Val but it doesn't give me the "Heroic encounter complete" and thus the rewards. I'm there since the beginning and finish it with the others... any idea what am I doing wrong?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/TMP1980
    [link] [comments]

    Mythic polar bear siege?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 09:56 PM PST

    Just pulled my first mythic polar bear siege account mount from a lockbox. As an endgame dps rogue should I equip this? Or is there a better mount I should be trying to get at the moment?

    submitted by /u/TarrasqueTakedown
    [link] [comments]

    Leveling help

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 01:08 PM PST

    I decided to start a new playthrough on pc as a ranger. I've played on ps4 for a long time. I was wondering if there was an artifact set I could use for dps while leveling. Ive just reached level 70, and have access to alot of the old artifact sets and was wondering if there was one I could upgrade until I reach the endgame sets. I know years ago the lostmauth was ok for beginners dps, but is there any others I could use.

    submitted by /u/mfkeane23
    [link] [comments]

    Boots of misty step

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 08:11 PM PST

    may be a stupid question, but If I purchase the boots of misty step from the auction house, will it be an account wide mount?

    submitted by /u/Cfleace7
    [link] [comments]

    Party Chat on Xbox

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 01:41 PM PST

    So I'm playing on xbox and haven't really seen party chat options, is it just plug your headphones into the controller and you can talk to whoever is in your party and then you adjust general volume stuff so you can hear your party better

    submitted by /u/barhrun
    [link] [comments]

    Character Creation

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 06:29 PM PST

    Coming back to this game after a few years any advice on which class to play i am aware classes may change but i dont really wanna wait so which classes are decent and fun right now i used to play rogue and was level 60ish so looking for something new preferably not hunter ranger either as friend will be playing that

    submitted by /u/Big-L-2002
    [link] [comments]

    WTB all chultan hunt lures (not omu hunts) XBOX

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 05:30 PM PST

    hi guys I'm looking to buy a bunch of hunt lures for the chult hunt monsters on xbox. I can trade you refinement point items or you can list an item for ad that i purchase in return for the lures. message or comment here if you are selling them! thanks a lot

    submitted by /u/bokigjoe11
    [link] [comments]

    Hello Xbox Adventurers! Anyone from The Imperial Temporal Order about?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 04:55 PM PST

    Hi everyone! Just dropping a line to all my guildmates and to any xbox players looking for a place to land!! We are a laid back guild that gets shit done and would love to welcome active players 18+ to join us. drop me a line in game, my user name is Sarxicus@outphazed.

    submitted by /u/PraxisZero
    [link] [comments]

    Returning Xbox player

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 04:30 PM PST

    Hi all,

    I'm sure you get this a lot, but I'm a returning Xbox player and I'm wondering:

    -What is the best way to get my level 70 to an 80 character quickly

    -Where I can find guides for good and reliable builds

    -Some good sets for my tiefling control wizard quickly to put out decent dps and gear level

    -The best place to find an active guild

    Thank you so much!

    submitted by /u/PensiveOregonad
    [link] [comments]

    Neverwinter Mod 20 Is out on preview! Let's talk about the Mod's possible future, and a possible name for the coming Darkness. Also Doing a Beholder Tank Giveaway tonight, Info is in the vid

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 04:11 PM PST

    How long will Forsaken Lockbox stay as mob drop?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 09:52 AM PST

    Which epic mount should I get first?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 03:33 PM PST

    Which mount do you recommend to get first? Would you buy it on the AH? I'm playing a fighter.

    submitted by /u/carl_c_carlson
    [link] [comments]

    Why are Adorable Pocket Pets so expensive on the AH?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 12:35 AM PST

    I came back after a couple years break and I discovered an unbound Adorable Pocket Pet in the bank. I've looked at the Auction House for console and they are going for 2.5 mil +. What happened to those things and why do they cost so much? I never remembered them being that much. I already have a bound one so should I sell it?

    submitted by /u/luckystrike_bh
    [link] [comments]

    T-rex debuffs?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 11:33 AM PST

    I keep hearing conflicting information about wether or not the rex debuffs stack. I've hear all 3 do or just KoS and one of the other two do. Anyone have actual information with patch note verification or something?

    submitted by /u/Dosicmyth
    [link] [comments]

    Same enchantment different gear in different loadout

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 08:04 AM PST

    Hello,

    would it work to have two different loadout with two different gears but the same enchantment?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/TMP1980
    [link] [comments]

    Enhanced cambion

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 05:14 AM PST

    Where do I find these things? No map I find online has been helpful and I just need to know where they are. I am on xbox if that matters

    submitted by /u/ArchaicPyro
    [link] [comments]

    Warlock best race

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 04:39 AM PST

    I create high elf but ı guess not best option what do you offers

    submitted by /u/cikso91
    [link] [comments]

    How to get the item Morlanth's Shroud ?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2021 04:20 AM PST

    What is the quickest way to get the item . I only want it for cosmetic reasons and would like to skip any unnecessery steps.

    submitted by /u/Devamin_andstuff
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment