• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 12, 2021

    Neverwinter Mod 20 - A Question Thread

    Neverwinter Mod 20 - A Question Thread


    Mod 20 - A Question Thread

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 10:26 PM PST

    Right, so it seems there are a mess of questions out there that people now have about Mod 20 and since we're all looking for answers together maybe having everything in one place can help.

    Personally I have MANY questions, but as a console player I am unable to access preview. So anyone on preview that can provide answers would be very helpful.

    QUESTIONS:

    • Is Mod 20 for sure removing "old" Sharandar (ie the Sharandar we've known and loved for a number of years now) completely from the game and replacing it with this new mod?

    • What's the deal with current Sharandar currency? The devs posted on Twitter earlier that on PC from now until Mod 20 releases the Sharandar currencies and Signet of Patronage would be easier to obtain. Why? Are the current currencies able to be used with the "new" Sharandar (Mod 20)?

    • If the Sharandar currencies are being removed from the game / no longer valid, why should we bother working towards them or Signets presently? Will there be rewards for handing in Signets and currencies from "Old" Sharandar?

    • Will there be a vendor in Mod 20 that accepts our old currencies and allows us to exchange for new currencies?

    • How are Guilds going to be affected? More specifically, where will Guilds get a source of Fey trinkets to feed their coffers? Could the Fey requirement in Strongholds simply be removed or reworked to a different campaign currency (ie instead of Fey Trinkets we know would have Barovian Trinkets)?

    • How are Boons affected? Currently Mod 20 looks like it follow the same Campaign template as Barovia and beyond where first you process linearly along a path of upgrades (for more weekly currency at each unlock) and then once complete start working towards your boons. So are we for sure getting 5 extra boon points or are we simply "re-unlocking" them again in this campaign?

    • Will the devs confirm that the combat changes will not be releasing alongside Mod 20? They've said they desired it as a separate release before Mod 20, but has that been confirmed at this point?

    What other questions do people have?

    submitted by /u/Slider257
    [link] [comments]

    Gearing up on Barbarian

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 06:52 PM PST

    Hello, I'm new to the game on ps5, just started 6 days ago! I now got my first level 80 character, an barbarian blademaster!

    Now I need some help with gearing up and how I can get some good enchanments!

    Currently I'm at Ilvl 17,7k, I have got the forsaken set, and the legion guard main hand and swordknot.

    I also got a 990 shirt and trousers! Now i wanna get to farm zariel favor! but I get my ass kicked in avernus!

    Can someone help me explain where I should go next to farm some gear, so I can get past that 20k Ilvl!

    and also help me a little with my enchantments?

    submitted by /u/zulumahn
    [link] [comments]

    IC and companions

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 02:36 PM PST

    Hi community,

    I did my first IC run today, with my main a Trickster Rogue.

    I pretty much use Xuna all the time, its my only legendary companion for 1, and 2 I love her damage.

    My group told me that I will get one shot killed if I continued to use her and didn't use a Augment pet instead?

    So my question is.... Does a fighter companion like Xuna create agro for the owner, rather than attention to herself?

    I'm going get a Aug companion up to legendary now, because I had no idea about this situation, and I lost alot of damage on that run, because my deep crow was only lvl10 :-(#

    Thanks for your time

    submitted by /u/AdymP
    [link] [comments]

    with no crossplay and low player base is this a game worth getting back into right now

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 11:46 PM PST

    title

    submitted by /u/lux_bux
    [link] [comments]

    Can PC players group up with xbox and ps4 players?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 07:36 PM PST

    Cleric or Fighter?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 03:13 PM PST

    Unsure on which is more fun/usefull

    submitted by /u/Big-L-2002
    [link] [comments]

    Mod 20 Not Startable

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 05:57 PM PST

    So I went on preview with a new copy of my main HR. My normal ilvl is 26.5k, and on preview of course this jumps to 31.5k.

    However, the listed minimum ilvl to start the New Sharandar campaign is 40k ilvl (the new dungeon is minimum 45k ilvl).

    How is this supposed to work. I am many MONTHS away from being able to afford enough upgrades to get to ilvl 35k on live, even if I never skip a day of 100k ad refin and trying to gain extra refinement points.
    What gives?

    submitted by /u/jaylaxel
    [link] [comments]

    New half orc

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 09:04 PM PST

    Any other half Orcs wanna meet up and quest together

    submitted by /u/Psychoxsnowman
    [link] [comments]

    Mod 20 - Sharandar

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 09:46 AM PST

    With the new mod coming out, the old Sharandar campaign is going to be removed. Is there any benefit to trying to finish the campaign before Mod 20's release date on Feb 9?

    submitted by /u/evolj
    [link] [comments]

    The Legacy Reapers PS4

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 08:46 PM PST

    Lvl 20 | Max Boons | Recruiting End Game Players |ToMM|BZC|MZC| 1OAK Alliance | Guild & Alliance Discord's | PSN Chat 24/7 | Q & A | Great Events

    Want to play, Make friends and have fun? Message me or search The Legacy Reapers and ask for BiO or any Rank 5 Hope to see you soon Happy Hunting

    submitted by /u/Affectionate-Creme30
    [link] [comments]

    Fey Trinkets For SH’s In Mod20 - Devs Please Address?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 07:26 PM PST

    I am a bit nervous that the devs have not addressed this issue yet. If you are in a guild that it not level 20 Old Sharandar is about the only way you can get Fey Trinkets / Vouchers for guild upgrades. Unless they plan on selling vouchers for gold or AD somewhere the only source for fey trinkets will be lock boxes. This is really unfair and problematic for guilds.

    submitted by /u/Autumn_Witch
    [link] [comments]

    Favor Farming - Through Hunts

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 06:49 AM PST

    So after lots of observation in the chats, I noted that it appears most people like to farm their favor by repeating the Ascension Heroic Encounter over and over again. I haven't done the math but for good runs with a character that can score multiple hits on each Mob member at a time, a sizable amount of Zen can be earned. The thing is, I hate when I finish one and I have to find another instance to quickly get into another. It seems I constantly get invites from not so bright individuals which enter me into an instance that hasn't started but has only a couple of minutes left.

    So I discovered hunting is the way to go for me. The is once I discovered how to spawn the Infected Manes quicker. The premise here is, farm the chains, then go get the other trophies (which you can do while meeting the other favor objectives like killing imps, Succubi, etc). Once you have at least 5 lures find or form a group of 5 people for a T1 hunt party (make sure they link their lures). Provided everyone contributes 5 lures at 200 favors per kill, that's 1000 favor/person, or 5000 favor for all 5 people. Not too bad, just make sure you don't go over the 20K max or you will no longer earn any more favor until you spend some. Be careful of those just looking for favor but not contributing to providing lures. It's one thing to ask to join for favor only but I've seen far too many people play dumb when their turn is up after they clearly joined a party requiring 5+ lures.

    On farming trophies... I alluded to figuring out how to spawn the Infected Manes quicker. This can be done solo or even with a farming party. The idea is to kill as many of the little manes (the ones you run over) as possible. I believe 10 killed will spawn an Infected Mane. Once I've killed a bunch, I usually go to each of the spawn points (I've found 12 locations) until none are spawning (and then start over killing little manes). The best way I've learned to do this is to go to the middle section of the wasteland, where there are two triple spawn locations somewhat close to each other. I then go around the spawn location in that same area and go on a mane killing spree. Each rotation can come up with at least 8 manes in only a few seconds. Do that for about 10 or so rounds and then visit all the spawning locations again. If you do this as a group, one guy would be designated as the mane killer while the other circle the wastelands killing the infected Manes (while eventually switching roles so everyone can farm some chains).

    One more add - etiquette - If there are others trying to farm in the same instance. Give them time to catch up once you find an infected Mane. Get a minor hit on it and let the others score one as well. Getting the full kill does not increase your chances of getting a chain drop, but allowing others to score a hit increases the chances of someone getting one.

    submitted by /u/bigmac0017
    [link] [comments]

    How do I survive?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 05:03 PM PST

    I'm playing a level 74 warlock with an item score of about 11.5k but im still getting my butt handed to me. I picked up a healer companion, and that seems to have helped a little bit, but I still know it should be much easier to kill and survive than it already is. Help?

    submitted by /u/Cfleace7
    [link] [comments]

    Cleric or Paladin?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 04:49 PM PST

    Hi all, as it says in the title idk what to play between these two. I played NW for more than three years back on PS4 and i was dps. Now i am on pc starting over from scratch and i want to main a healer. For endgame which is easier to manage and play Cleric or Paladin?

    Ty

    submitted by /u/abdulx87
    [link] [comments]

    Question regarding Greater Companion Experience Treatise in MOD 20

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 12:26 PM PST

    Hi, i heard that you no longer need to level your companions in MOD 20 (based on test servers) and that you just upgrade them with tokens or AD without having to level them like you currently have to in MOD 19.

    So my question: Are Greater Companion Experience Treatise and similar items totally worthless in MOD 20 as the companions no longer have an XP bar?

    Would be good to know for people who consider either buying or selling these types of items.

    Thank you for any help and replies!

    submitted by /u/morbidru
    [link] [comments]

    Star-tanned shirt and pants.

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 03:41 PM PST

    Hello, I looking for information on this items:

    1. Star-tanned shirt of furs,
    2. Star-tanned pants of scales.
    submitted by /u/Leanaris
    [link] [comments]

    Mount collars?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 10:29 AM PST

    How do I obtain collars for my mounts? Are they only available through lock boxes?

    submitted by /u/TarrasqueTakedown
    [link] [comments]

    Warlords inspiration

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 08:13 AM PST

    If I equip warlords inspiration on multiple mounts does it stack or are the returns diminished and would I be better off using another insignia bonus?

    submitted by /u/TarrasqueTakedown
    [link] [comments]

    Knights of the New Order - GH20 with MAX BOONS Recruiting!!!

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 08:02 AM PST

    Knights of the New Order - GH20 with MAX BOONS Recruiting!!!

    Knights of the New Order - GH20 with MAX BOONS

    Looking for active adult players who feel the call of the force to join our family!

    *Discord *Community Page *Facebook Group *Active Guild/Alliance *Newbies - Veterans * Donation Requirements *Prizes, Giveaways, Raffles!

    We are part of the extraordinary True Vigilantes alliance which has weekly giveaways, upcoming new mod info, training sign up, weekly fun challenges and much much more!!

    https://preview.redd.it/245xyhnv5qa61.png?width=1200&format=png&auto=webp&s=bb1b423e1d63a86db3e3031f745d1ab5bff917fc

    submitted by /u/Lilu681
    [link] [comments]

    need people to start a guild

    Posted: 11 Jan 2021 03:19 AM PST

    My friend and i want to start a guild but need 3 more people to start it. We play on ps4 if someone could help us out that would be great

    submitted by /u/TheMxstarz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment