• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 9, 2021

    Neverwinter Mod 20 final boss leaked

    Neverwinter Mod 20 final boss leaked


    Mod 20 final boss leaked

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 07:00 AM PST

    So... just got my first legendary mount pack...

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 10:59 PM PST

    sell or keep?

    and which to use? lol.

    I'm a returning player that can basically be considered a newbie. I'd played years ago for a little while but never got to deep in. Mostly loved the game because I was/am a huge D&D lore nut.

    Got a desire to play again for some reason about a week ago and redownloaded it on my playstation. I apparently had a level 70 fighter (used to be guardian fighter?) that i remember virtually nothing about and decided to try out a warlock.

    Long story short, i'm enjoying myself quite a bit. Got myself a month of VIP and transferred over all the diamonds from my 70 (only about 300k, but its a start). Warlock is currently 38 and i'm having a lot of fun.

    Also muled over some old lockboxes and half a dozen keys i had for some reason and, lo and behold, pulled an Excavated Legendary Mounts pack.

    On the one hand, i only have ~300k diamonds and the auction house has this pack worth 3-4m. That is nice.

    On the other hand, even my 70 only had an epic mount (singular). I've never had a legendary. I kinda want a legendary. Lmao.

    So... keep or sell? Burn the 3-4m diamonds on a decent epic mount and some other goodies... or open the pack.

    and if i open the pack, which is the better choice? Volcanic Flail Snail, War Triceratops or Armored Giant Strider?

    ty for any advice all :)

    submitted by /u/skyfiredraco
    [link] [comments]

    Sharandar store?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 09:20 PM PST

    So does the Sharandar store still exist on the preview server, or do I need to grind out my fey weapons quick before the mod drops?!

    submitted by /u/raspberry-tart
    [link] [comments]

    Where to farm materials

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 08:04 PM PST

    Im wanting to farm materiels but don't want to spend any astral diamomd, where should i farm for them? Thanks

    submitted by /u/Mindless-Tank7739
    [link] [comments]

    Game crashes at icespire peaks :(

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 06:32 PM PST

    Hey everyone, I was wondering if the game crashing at Icespire Peaks is common? I can play most; a minute there. I can play other areas completely fine, just not there and I have main quests there to finish as I finished all my others :(

    submitted by /u/NuroGaming
    [link] [comments]

    Everything We Think We Know So Far About Sharandar! - The Lore You Know

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 12:04 PM PST

    What Is Mod

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 05:31 PM PST

    Hi I'm new to the game and do not understand what Mod and the numbers after are, can someone tell me what it means?

    submitted by /u/AAA_COW
    [link] [comments]

    New to the game, have questions!

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 05:05 PM PST

    Hi everyone! I started playing Neverwinter back in November and have just been doing quests without really understanding the game. I don't know anything about D&D but I do love MMORPGs. I just have a few questions that I'm hoping some more experienced players can answer! 1. How do I get cool mounts/pets? I keep seeing people around my level with super cool mounts and all I have is a ugly horse. 2. How do loot boxes work? I keep picking them up and they sit in my inventory but from my understanding I have to have keys to open them? Do they give me anything without keys and how do I get keys? 3. Are some classes better than others? I'm a wood elf and my sister is a human or something, I seem to get through battles fairly easy as I have some really good attacks, but my sister has a lot more trouble for some reason? 4. What is up with the blinking light in the middle of the gui (is that what it's called?), the little interface thing at the bottom with all the attacks. Kinda looks like the assassin' s creed logo, does the blinking mean something? 5. Does the game ever get more open world-y? It's fairly open right now but the areas still feel a little small. 6. Also if anyone wants to play, I play on Xbox! I don't have any friends to play with :( I'm level 20 so far and my characters name is Floralei Faenyaravyn. I'm 19 in real life and my name is Austin! My gamer tag on Xbox is AshAssassin8112, so shoot me a message if you'd like to play. 7. Any other tips would be greatly appreciated! Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/vortex_austin
    [link] [comments]

    new ayer. cant bind my companions because it gets stuck on this screen. i cant confirm name, and if i back out the game eats my item. whats the deal?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 04:22 PM PST

    Watermelon sorbet still best for mod 20?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 12:10 PM PST

    Does anyone know if sorbet is still looking to be the best supplement next mod? I hear power is meant to be easy to cap now, but maybe that includes using sorbet?

    submitted by /u/neidanman
    [link] [comments]

    Is it a waste to build up companion influence/bolster with mod 20 coming?.

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 12:04 PM PST

    I've only been playing for a few weeks and I've been holding off on building up my companions. People have been talking about companion nerfs across the board and changes to influence and bonding stones. Will I be wasting resources?.

    submitted by /u/Extension_Length237
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Sharandar?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 08:42 AM PST

    With the new M20 taken place in Sharandar, is the original campaign and story quests being removed??? and if so, how is Cryptic replacing the 5 lost boon points and achievements from this campaign?

    submitted by /u/RudyDawg1980
    [link] [comments]

    Gold bar mystery

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 08:17 AM PST

    I posted gold bars to Auction and they have disappeared. No exchange expired nothing. I also purchased a gold bar and it completely vanished.

    submitted by /u/jimdandy2rescue
    [link] [comments]

    I somehow have 4/3 artisans crafting. How is this possible?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 06:44 AM PST

    Advice

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 06:08 AM PST

    Advice

    I've been playing Neverwinter since last year, I'm aware that I didn't play it correctly and want to change that. I have read many topics here on how to improve a character and made some progress, I'm currently farming armor with treasure maps in Avernus, so far, i have this equipment:

    https://preview.redd.it/8fygxzuqbba61.jpg?width=997&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=9756444f986357de4582bb7ac9952a077622706f

    Reading here and some videos, and for experience, getting the rest (breastplate, arms, rings..) could take time and the recommendation on videos and some topics here has been to try and farm Juma boxes.

    I also didn't do many campaigns so not many boons as you can see below. I'm changing that.

    https://preview.redd.it/7eubm63sbba61.jpg?width=723&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=0087310950afa4b3dad1c591fb52c93720fb3aeb

    So I like general advice to improve the gear and the character in general, I didn't play correctly because I had the game as a 1 hour or less break from other things.

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/mhunt0
    [link] [comments]

    Coming back to the game :)

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 04:50 AM PST

    I just finished the download on my PC and I was just wondering what the current balancing on DPS classes looks like? I used to play a Warlock but I remember them being not so great so I am curious as to what is doing well now, thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Lowkeyimloki-
    [link] [comments]

    We’re all filthy

    Posted: 09 Jan 2021 12:56 PM PST

    Okay so here me out the role we choose to fill is based off our dirty kinks Tank... you're probably a masochist Dps... you're probably a sadist But those healers are you filthiest of all Healers... you have to be some kind of dominatrix...

    submitted by /u/Mr_StealYourRNG
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment