• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 20, 2021

    Neverwinter Hunting for Batiri

    Neverwinter Hunting for Batiri


    Hunting for Batiri

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 09:26 PM PST

    Is the batiri only pullable in the MPF chest or can I get it without opening the chest?

    submitted by /u/SafeAtTribal
    [link] [comments]

    When a couple max levels are in your group

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 01:39 PM PST

    Tomm

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 03:38 PM PST

    I am 26 890 k item lvl dps, warlock. I wanna try Tomm, but I can't find q, i waited for one hour and Q still didn't pop up. So i gave up. And when I look in "looking for a group" chat, nobody is going tomm. I really wanna try it. Tomm and zariel master is the only 2 challanges I never did. Where can I find people?

    submitted by /u/its_me_ana_
    [link] [comments]

    Small Paladin Shield Transmutes

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 04:20 PM PST

    Anyone know of any paladin shields that are tiny so that it doesn't cover 70% of your character?

    Thanks 👍

    submitted by /u/doedoe21doe
    [link] [comments]

    Upgrade Tokens

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 11:05 AM PST

    I just digested Rainer's pocketwiki 2.0 and specifically eyed the comb.rating of companion and mount equip powers. I was using this as a baseline for simple ilvl comparisons.

    Disclaimer: my calcs assume 1 combined rating = 1.2 ilvl.

    A mythic companion equip powers gives 750 comb.rating, or 900 ilvl.

    A mythic mount equip power gives 2700 comb.rating, or 3240 ilvl

    A legendary companion equip power gives 500 comb.rating, or 600 ilvl.

    A legendary mount equip power gives 1800 comb.rating, or 2160 ilvl.

    Well, regardless of how far off my ilvl ratio might be, you can see that upgrading a mount gives somewhere between 2.5 and 3x more ilvl increase (depending on mythic vs lower tiers).

    I seem to be concluding that mount upgrade tokens are worth at least 2.5x more than companion upgrade tokens.

    Corrections or comments? This seems weirdly unbalanced, no? Or was this intended all along and I missed the memo for explanation?

    submitted by /u/jaylaxel
    [link] [comments]

    Queues and Astral Diamonds

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 10:34 AM PST

    Do you need to be in a public queue to get astral diamonds from dungeons? It kinda takes a while to find the right amount of people for a dungeon, so I always do private queuel I think I don't get any astral diamonds though.

    submitted by /u/TheBloxerTRG
    [link] [comments]

    When Even The Sisters Of Strahd Are Tired Of Your Shit!

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 10:02 AM PST

    PSA: Today I Learnt That Teamwork Can Actually Hurt!

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 10:00 AM PST

    I have never seen anything like this before! The majority of my group went to help a downed player, but instead of it being helpful they actually ended up giving the player 5 stacks of revive sickness! I didn't even know that was a thing until today!

    So, yeah... PSA for those who didn't know; don't try to help someone up if there is already someone else doing it? I never quite understood why when I'd rez people there had to be at least two other people rushing across to help out. :')

    submitted by /u/Deadmano
    [link] [comments]

    Ranger Warden Build

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 08:49 AM PST

    Hello, started playing Neverwinter again, and decided to make a Ranger Warden, hit 80 a couple days agao, but would like to ask any advice on what the best DPS build would be for this class? Suggestions on Equipment, mounts and companions? Thanks in advance and have a wonderful day.

    submitted by /u/BlueSparrow83
    [link] [comments]

    Duoing characters?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 04:10 AM PST

    Hi all, new to the game and the subreddit.

    I was wondering if the game had enough content (Not overall, but progressively), to run 2 characters at the same time without doing 100% the same quests over and over again. Obviously there would be overlap but i guess im asking if it is possible to send characters in multiple directions.

    submitted by /u/Seltin2497
    [link] [comments]

    Green Slime

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 07:37 AM PST

    I was wondering what the big deal is (expensive price) about this companion. I did some Googling and the most I got out of it was something being broken (maybe defense 10k not working?). They're typically really expensive in PS4 AH but I'm seeing them down around 1.5m AD recently and they just look so damn cool and the info on their summoned powers seem fun.

    I'd love to try one as a summoned (while they're "cheap") but I guess I'm mostly curious as to why they're so expensive in the first place...a rarity thing?

    I guess I'm just looking for any info anyone cares to share on the Slime because it looks like maybe a fun companion (summoned).

    submitted by /u/V-13lackCat-V
    [link] [comments]

    Map Coordinates

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 06:33 AM PST

    Is there a way on PC to see the coordinates based off of the placement of your cursor on the map like you can in Xbox/PS4, or am I only able to see the coordinates of my current location?

    submitted by /u/-Soulsteal-
    [link] [comments]

    Gong in the Wastelands

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 06:30 AM PST

    Hi All,

    I hear often a gong in while running over Manes in the Wastelands. Anyone knows what it means (if any)?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/TMP1980
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for High Level Guild on PC

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 06:00 AM PST

    I am new to the game and just got to 80 on the PS4, but I am changing over to PC due to better graphics and performance. I am quite experienced in the MMO genre, but am new to the Neverwinter community.

    Just a little about myself. I am a retired military veteran and I enjoy playing games to ease my anxiety that my PTSD produces. I enjoy a laid back community and prefer no drama at all. I am willing to learn and I will definitely help out where I can. I just need a really good guild to join on PC. I prefer to be part of a larger guild for the social aspect of meeting new players. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!

    submitted by /u/-Soulsteal-
    [link] [comments]

    Frustration.

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 04:54 AM PST

    So. I stopped playing the game. Started again but couldn't recall why I stopped. Then bam. It hit me while I was browsing about for stuff to do. I got stuck on 19k item power and couldn't figure out how to push beyond that. So before I uninstall the game again for a year until I forget why I left originally and then repeat the cycle I come to you. How do you break through the 20k item power bar and push above that. How do you get stronger without grinding until you become brain dead? Or is grinding till you become brain dead the only way?

    submitted by /u/Koobitz
    [link] [comments]

    Older player here who returned recently to the game. What is with the sudden sexistic remarks and harrassments?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 06:19 AM PST

    Hi, I started this game when it was still in beta mode and stopped playing around module 9 (the maze engine) after most of my friends left the game due to the changes of mod 6. So far, I'm enjoying the amount of new content together with my partner and siblings, but one thing is baffling me. What the hell happened within 3 years, that suddenly we get constantly hit on on our feminine characters, receive sexistic remarks and in some cases receive borderline sexual harassment via PMs??? It does not matter whether I am a guy or a gal, such annoying remarks are not appreciated. It definitely never happened to me or anyone I know in the past. Peeps were maybe flaming each other in the PVPchat or spewing nonsense in Zone, but i never encountered this odd behaviour before.

    submitted by /u/BPDanger
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment