• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 19, 2021

    Neverwinter 🧐

    Neverwinter ��


    ��

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 09:07 PM PST

    Pocket Wiki 2!

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 12:54 PM PST

    2 dps. 2 xuna. Ic done. Next we do reduce the time a little. Hard work and not too big mobs. Soloing it to 3 rd boss, but thats dmn hard.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 11:15 AM PST

    Former Player ...lots of AD... what should I do with it

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 03:47 PM PST

    Randomly logged in after not playing for a couple years.

    I was an endgame player many moons ago. I have too many mythic items to count. I also was an avid player of the auction house (that's where I made my AD)

    So the deal is I have about 120 Million AD. 99 mil in the shared bank and another 20+ mil on what used to be my main. I have 1500 or so companion upgrade tokens. Have thousands of trade bars.

    When I played I was an endgame cleric but what we called a buff cleric basically spamming AA for our dps folks. Healing clerics were not part of the meta at that time.

    I will not be returning to this game as I have been playing a different MMO for about a year now and do not expect to ever return to NW.

    I would like to offer to share some wealth with the players who currently still play this game. I DID ENJOY THE GAME WHEN I PLAYED.

    Mods or users let me know if you have any ideas such as a raffle or whatever. I wouldn't even know what high value items are... when I left The Glorious resurgence lockbox was pretty much what you shared.

    When I stopped I gifted one to each of the last 3 people of my guild. When I logged on the other day- there were none of my former guildies left.

    I'm on Xbox btw

    submitted by /u/I_smell_burnt_toast2
    [link] [comments]

    Open ended question: What should I buy with my first 10000 Zariel's Favors for a Wizard?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 12:14 AM PST

    :)

    In other words, given your experience - is any of it a must buy (best in slot) or should I ignore it all? I'm at ~25k TIL currently.

    submitted by /u/Redfist67
    [link] [comments]

    New to the game

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 10:24 PM PST

    Hello Im going start playing soon with a group of friends (who also recently started) what are some good beginner tips? What should we be focusing on?Thanks!

    submitted by /u/LdoubleTG
    [link] [comments]

    Abyssal chicken current BIS?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 02:41 PM PST

    I hear everyone talking about the chicken being the best summoned companion currently. I played way back when the I got the crow hatchling over the bulette pup. Is the chicken really that good? I play rogue dps. What attachments and powers should I be looking to get for the chicken?

    submitted by /u/TarrasqueTakedown
    [link] [comments]

    Solo leveling help.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 09:04 PM PST

    So I hit lvl 70(a bit early) and am struggling my way through Elemental Evil. Im currently lvl 73 and IL ~6k. Im just using the gear the quest give me or better gear from later quest/drops.

    Any advice on why I am struggling to even kill 1 group of trash mobs, and dropping to 0Hp in the blink of an eye (no Im not standing in the red zones)

    submitted by /u/Illumian84
    [link] [comments]

    Is Neverember Incentives ever coming back?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 02:53 PM PST

    Hey there. I have been putting off rolling an alt until the next Neverember Incentives event came along. In the past few years it was every six months that the event would roll over, but it been since March of last year since the last event. Is the event gone forever?

    submitted by /u/Aoxxt2
    [link] [comments]

    So many game mechanics, looking for a guild

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 07:03 PM PST

    Hi guys, I'm a new player. Just started yesterday (got to level 20, surprisingly fast), but there's a lot of game mechanics that I don't understand, I'm getting confused. Can anyone help clarify?

    1. Bounty Tokens - Do I hoard them? Spend them right now? Wait until later on?
    2. Refinement - What do I do with all the refinement items? Do I just hoard them for now?
    3. Builds - At level 30, I believe I can have multiple loadouts. How do they work? As with most other games I play, I'm running a Pally. Looks like, I can have one loadout for Tanking and another for Healing but my stats are setup for tanking so I'm worried that even with the loadout, my healing won't be optimal.
    4. Console - Am playing on console. What's the best way to communicate with other players (i.e., guild, etc). How do you do guild chat?

    Also, any helpful guilds accepting lowbies? I'm thinking of playing this for the long haul. I'm on xbox by the way.

    submitted by /u/aikavari
    [link] [comments]

    Best use for trade bars?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 04:21 PM PST

    So I am slowly collecting Trade Bars from opening boxes and I am getting to the point where I can buy things like companions or mounts and such. I play a Paladin Tank and I'm level 80 but no where close to end game (I only have like 15k ITL). Any advice on what to spend this on or just to improve faster is much appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Ven18
    [link] [comments]

    Not sure which system to play, any assistance or opinions welcome

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 11:40 AM PST

    So over the past few years I have played on Xbox, Playstation and PC but never too serious. Now I am wanting to play it seriously and I am not sure which system to invest my time on. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/-Soulsteal-
    [link] [comments]

    Help with a Few Glitches, Please

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 10:24 AM PST

    On PS4.

    1. My Flaming Skull companion is not adding to my stats when I equip its power. My CA and Def stay exactly the same with or without its power equipped.
    2. My Infernal Resonator is stuck in my inventory, and I can't get it back to useful items tab where it belongs. I've logged out, tried to move it, replaced it in item tray, removed it from item tray, and so on. It's just stuck in my bag and I can't discard or anything else.
    3. When I use my Resonator to unstick my car, it won't let me get back in the car. It gives me the X prompt, but doesn't put me back in the car.

    Thanks if you can help with these.

    submitted by /u/darthcorvus
    [link] [comments]

    If I use bulette pup as my summoned companion should I raise my creature bolster?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 01:41 PM PST

    Im going to open a new character and need your help deciding it

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 12:49 PM PST

    I played the game as a tank with 28,5k il and done everything except zariel master and tomm.

    Im going to buy a lvl 70 boost token and trying to decide a class with overall best dps aoe and single target wise. I got a barbarian and cw but they got no campaigns at all and at lvl 70 and im too lazy to do the campaigns with them.

    Im thinking about HR/TR/SW.

    I know you guys are going to say ''in endgame the class wont matter because you deal damage in the end''

    but hear me out. In those 3 classes i said which is best for aoe/single target (overall) dps?

    submitted by /u/GokayOz
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for guild members of all levels!

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 06:42 AM PST

    DC Cleric: stacking heal buffs?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 10:59 AM PST

    Very simply, does Exaltation (20% buff) stack with Blessing of light (10% buff) - and if so, is it purely additive (30% buff), dependent on which one first, (either a 22% or 12% buff), or does the second one cast overwrite the first?

    submitted by /u/nilliambunk
    [link] [comments]

    Should I buy a lotto ticket? Mount collar from random dungeon queue chest

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 02:08 AM PST

    Was very surprised to see a sturdy crescent collar in the chest.

    submitted by /u/AmyrillisMallornbud
    [link] [comments]

    Charisma zero

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 08:34 AM PST

    Hi Everyone!

    Sometimes I hear someone saying something like "Isn't it charisma zero". I don't know if that's NPC or companion, but if possible I would like to get such companion. Could anyone help and tell me who's saying that?

    Many thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Kobamw
    [link] [comments]

    Sharandar currency not donatable to coffers anymore?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 03:41 AM PST

    So I read on Rainer's discord that the Sharandar currency will not be donatable to the coffer after the changes (sorry I don't have screen grab or anything) as you will be trading them in for AD or consumables.

    Can anyone confirm this and what will be donatable instead? New Sharandar currency or something else?

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/xIFROSTYx
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 03:30 AM PST

    So. Like the title says. I'm a returning player. Used to love the game. Left for about a year and now I'm back at trying the game. However I've forgotten most of the plot, controls and how and why I even played my character the way I did or what made him good at it. So I have quite the amount of time invested in the character but I feel tempted to just delete and reroll a new one but the same name. So I was wondering what're your opinions on this? Good idea or bad idea? Any suggestions, opinions or advice would be appreciated. If it helps I played a rogue but dunno if I like the class anymore.

    submitted by /u/Koobitz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment