• Breaking News

    Friday, January 8, 2021

    Neverwinter I made a bingo sheet to play with your guild mates while dungeon delving. There are more than 25 prompts so some cards will have different prompts than others to keep it fresh.

    Neverwinter I made a bingo sheet to play with your guild mates while dungeon delving. There are more than 25 prompts so some cards will have different prompts than others to keep it fresh.


    I made a bingo sheet to play with your guild mates while dungeon delving. There are more than 25 prompts so some cards will have different prompts than others to keep it fresh.

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 01:37 PM PST

    New module available on preview server, go check out.

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 12:04 PM PST

    Would this game be good and friendly for someone with Zero MMO experience or knowledge?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 02:18 PM PST

    Hello all...as the title says that is the information i am looking for...ive always wanted to get into it and have seen vids and so forth but i know most of those are from ppl that have time in the game...i enjoy swords dragons magic and so on but have just never jumped in. I have recently seen vids about a new "mod"? Or something coming next month so is this a good time for me to try the game out? Thanks in adv

    submitted by /u/altere6ego
    [link] [comments]

    How to get Tiamat set cheaper. A trick

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 02:10 AM PST

    I know a lot of healers want or are going to switch to the Tiamat set for the 5% outgoing healing bonus. Here is a way to do it for cheaper. On Xbox the Tiamat orb of majestry artifact is selling for like 300k. Don't know about other platform prices. The neck and belt are still fairly inexpensive. But you can buy a lostmouths horn of blasting artifact for instance at green for like 40k and then take it to the antiqueties scholar in protectors enclave and exchange it for a Tiamat orb of majestry. You can do this at any color. So green for green, blue for blue, etc. will save you some money of getting the artifact cause the horn of blasting is cheaper and all you have to do is trade it for the Tiamat artifact. Hope this helps some people wanting this set and not wanting to spend 300k+ on the artifact.

    submitted by /u/miathepug
    [link] [comments]

    The start of this queue reminds me of something...

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 05:22 PM PST

    Returning after a couple years break

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 03:45 PM PST

    I stopped playing a few years back in like 2018 because I was on my own and anxiety prevented me from reaching out for others to play with, and I've just reinstalled again on Xbox to find that my Lv70 Trickster Rogue is now just a Rogue, half of my abilities are gone, and I have no idea what I'm supposed to be doing.

    Would it be easier for me to just make a new character entirely since I have absolutely no idea what's going on?

    submitted by /u/Incarnate_Sable
    [link] [comments]

    Tanks Changes

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 04:58 AM PST

    Copy-paste from my post in the Forums:

    What I'm worried about most is that we haven't had any Dev talk about these problems yet- the reduced HP and nerf to Defense (it is now worse than on Live) have made Tanks overall less tanky while the connection with TIL to HP has made DPS get more HP than before. This reduces the gap between Tanks and DPS, which makes no sense since Tanks take damage for the whole party. Currently the changes are a bit too DPS oriented and that needs to be looked at considering this all going to Live in a matter of a few weeks or so (based on the fact that this is supposed to be out a bit earlier than Mod 20).

    I know that most discussions are centered around DPS- look at the recent changes to the Devil Ribcage and the Hood piece from the Hunts. Both of the new Set Bonuses are very good for DPS, but there is no equivalent for Tanks! Since Deflect Severity has no real source apart from the measly Stat Modification and Forte, would it not be nice to see similar bonuses for Deflect Severity and the other Defensive stats?

    While I am happy for the DPS, it is very discouraging to see Tanks sidelined more and more- Healers are sidelined too, but that is less apparent as they also depend on Critical Severity and Critical Strike like DPS so the DPS gear sort of benefits them. However, for how long will Tanks run the same gear as DPS, with the pretense that DPS bonuses help Tanks get Aggro. Yes, Aggro is important, but that doesn't justify denying Tanks any sort of Defense bonus apart from the rare Barkhide or Fiend Forged Armor pieces.

    Why is it that Tanks have nothing to look forward to in terms of gear but DPS get something special every Mod? Even the Avernus 'Tank' Rings were rather underwhelming due to the fact that the bonuses were rather lackluster and the Damage Resistance derived was too situational to be handy or the Threat generation from the other was not all that helpful. Besides, how can just 2 Rings for Tanks justify the fact that almost every other piece of gear goes for DPS and maybe Healers from time to time (although I think they are in the same boat but don't play a Healer so don't want to comment with too much confidence).

    submitted by /u/Gweddeoran
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone explain why these items default to such an absurd sell price on the AH?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 09:33 AM PST

    As a new player, should I play cleric, wizard or warlock ?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 08:26 AM PST

    So I'm new to the game and while warlock seems like fun, it apparently is pretty bad and not nearly as sought after for dungeons which could apparently be a problem... But I also want to be dealing some damage and not sure cleric can offer that... What do you Think ?

    submitted by /u/Elhemio
    [link] [comments]

    Companion Upgrading Pre-New System Question

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 02:08 PM PST

    So, I play on PS4 which means I have a ways to go before we see the new companion system.

    I play a lot of characters and most of my mains already have 5 lego companions. I do have a few that don't have five (at this point). I need to upgrade these obviously but with the system in place now we need to upgrade five that are in the same category to get max benefit.

    However, I am not sure if I heard or not that the new companion system will eliminate the category system and your bonus/bolster will be based on your 5 (or 10) highest ranked companions and there will not be a category system like there is now and it won't matter which ones you upgrade as long as you have the required number upgraded. So, is this true?

    submitted by /u/Autumn_Witch
    [link] [comments]

    Efficient way to grind insignia powder on Xbox?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 01:13 PM PST

    All my insignias are purple and I'm missing 2 stat caps, would like to upgrade To legendary to get free up some slots for missing stats, but i need quite a lot of powder.

    Any method for getting it quickly and or cheaply?

    submitted by /u/Slickk-Riick
    [link] [comments]

    Help building dps barbarian

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 07:11 AM PST

    I need help with my dps barbarian build. I'm looking at a guide for zariel build. When I look at the point set on power they have it at 31 but I can't get mine any higher than 28. Can anyone tell me why?

    submitted by /u/tonel1t3
    [link] [comments]

    whats up with vanity pets from zok disappearing

    Posted: 08 Jan 2021 03:09 AM PST

    i have got 4 vanity pets from zok boxes so far , but they never reached my inventory . am i missing something ? arent they supposed to be there ?

    submitted by /u/nekos95
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment