• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 7, 2021

    Neverwinter Mod 20

    Neverwinter Mod 20


    Mod 20

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 06:23 AM PST

    Call to Arms ?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 11:34 PM PST

    So I haven't played much since way back when I burnt myself out towards the end of open beta. I was just going through all the cool Event gear in the collections tab and saw the stuff for Call to Arms events. I have some of the stuff on my old character, like the shadow wolf mount that I grinded (ground?) for the entire Pit Fight event - just swooping one on the last day! I have a lot of nostalgia for CTAs - I just thought they were neat.

    I couldn't help but notice, while looking up some of these events, that they may have discontinued the whole CTA system? Can anyone confirm or deny for me? The last announcement I can find is from January 2019. Admittedly it is way past my bedtime so I may just be looking in the wrong places?

    submitted by /u/x_K0ryAnders_x
    [link] [comments]

    Again on Bolster :-)

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 09:42 PM PST

    Does it upgrade also your general stats, or only increases the mount power?

    Same for Companion?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/TMP1980
    [link] [comments]

    Combat Rework date.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 05:18 PM PST

    Hi all some of us are excited for the new changes I sure am, However have we been notified when the rework will go live?

    submitted by /u/CJGHE
    [link] [comments]

    Completed Dungeon showing up in Queue.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 07:15 PM PST

    I recently completed Cragmire Crypts with a random party (I was the healer) and at the end i received the equipment and items and was able to leave. I had the Crypt added in my Queue through the Blackdagger's End Quest a few days before I was invited to the party, and my quest path was already set to it as well.

    If i go into the Achievements page in my Journal, Cragmire Crypts is listed under dungeons with a 10 and checkmark. But it still shows up in my Quest Journal and Queue, and it is still set as the next task for the Blackdagger's End Quest!

    My question is, why is it still showing up as a task that needs completed, when I have already completed it and even have in my accomplishments? How can I get past it so that I can complete the Quest and move on?

    UPDATE: Thank You everyone who took the time to help!! I have decided to just remove the quest from my queue because it is apparently not mandatory and I already have the items/equipment and accomplishment anyways. Thanks Again!

    submitted by /u/elfamosocandyflip
    [link] [comments]

    T3 gear

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 05:51 PM PST

    Hey,

    I have a queation about the the greaves of lightguard and the shirt of the interugater. Are the rusted iron leggins better then the t3 boots and is the shirt of the interugater better then the ebony shirt (3% damage shirt) Shirt of the interugater gives 5000 power when the enemies is above 75% health but i dont look at that beceause the t3 shirt gives alot of more stats so i was womdering what would be better for me as a barb the rusted iron leggins or the t3 boots and shirt of the interugater or 3% damage shirt i am rlt stuck with this pls help me out here 😁 Btw i habe over 200k power i heard that the more power you have the les damage you het when stacking power Sry for my english.

    submitted by /u/Confident-Mouse-3400
    [link] [comments]

    Best weapon enchantment for a fighter class

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 05:24 PM PST

    So I just got level 80 and don't know to much about the game and I'm a fighter class, I was wondering what kinda weapon enchantment I should get for my class, or maybe for later on

    What are like the best top 5 weapon enchantments for a fighter class?

    submitted by /u/sackwack223
    [link] [comments]

    I know it is really late! But I think I figured out what Mod20 is! I also think there will be an official Announcement SOON, Like within the next week or two soon. Which Is why I wanted to get this video out now! Also expecting a release around the 28th of January. But that's just speculation.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 01:59 AM PST

    Artifact set for hunter ranger

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 02:30 PM PST

    What artifact set should I shoot for? Preferably a affordable one. If the only good set is expensive that's fine tho lol

    submitted by /u/DueEconomics3154
    [link] [comments]

    Wir suchen Mitspieler mit dem wir einen Clan Gründen können

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 10:05 AM PST

    Hallo zusammen!

    Ein Freund von mir und ich suchen Spieler mit dem wir ein eigenen Clan machen können, da man für einen Clan eine volle Party sein muss und wir nur zu zweit sind. Bei Interesse einfach mir ne direkt schicken auf Reddit.

    Mit freundlichen Grüßen Leyneru Zylfina

    submitted by /u/Origamifreak2_0
    [link] [comments]

    Loadout changes before Trials/Dungeons

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 04:02 AM PST

    Hi All,

    I have a Cleric now and I have 1 loadout as Healer and one as DPS.

    I play solo with DPS and then would like to switch to healer for Trials/Dungeons. Question is: should I change the loadout before entering the queue, or can I do it while entered in the dungeon?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/TMP1980
    [link] [comments]

    Divine glow - reduce threat by half - what does it mean?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 08:47 AM PST

    Hi All,

    as per title, in case you know ;)

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/TMP1980
    [link] [comments]

    Valindra's Laugh in the Trailer

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 07:48 AM PST

    Guys I think Valindra is somehow related to this Boggart of a Wizard since you can hear a female laugh after he finishes his line 'Dying to meet you!' at this point in the vid: 0:37. It's almost like his voice changes into a female one.

    submitted by /u/Gweddeoran
    [link] [comments]

    My friend is OBSESSED with Neverwinter and it’s her first week as a streamer! Show her some love and say hi?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 06:12 PM PST

    Will Respen’s Marvelous Game be returning?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2021 12:38 AM PST

    Just wondering. Friend recently told me it wasn't returning, I figured I'd ask here...maybe someone actually knows about this.

    submitted by /u/Immortalogic
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment