• Breaking News

    Monday, February 1, 2021

    Neverwinter I feel really bad for returning players.

    Neverwinter I feel really bad for returning players.


    I feel really bad for returning players.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 08:23 PM PST

    I was doing bel yesterday and looking for a group in zone I invited a bunch of people one of them was a returning player I got him into a party and gave him a crash course in the mechanics he didn't do too well but thankfully we could carry him through.

    Once we finished up I looked at his gear he was pretty much maxed for the time he played and said he left shortly after chult released he had mythic artifacts legendary companion and decent enchantments including fey touched he said he spent a lot of time and alot of money I felt really bad telling him that basically everything he had was pretty much useless now.

    It got me thinking this guy was peak player and now he has to start over, the game has been made in such a way that it forces you to regress no matter how much time and effort you put into neverwinter it will regress you back to be completely useless.

    He later on messaged me asking for help as he was struggling to find groups and struggling to kill trash I'd like to mention at this point that I play on console.

    I'd like to mention some other things that are currently on my mind about the game and any feedback or suggestions that might be able to help I'd appreciate.

    I do really love neverwinter and can really see potential and love playing with friends but I can't say I'm happy with the way the game is heading I knew alot of people leave when mod 16 dropped and that roll out was amazing compared to this mod 20, on console right now prices are spiked on everything rare compations are selling for 12 million... Price of mount collars are 25 million insane amounts for only 100k a day AD refinement

    I'm a 28k gwf not the best and still have alot of progression to go but I should be able to run Tomm with a suggested item level of a mere 24k however I have yet to do so I think the only dungeon I can run and get group for is Lomm and to be Frank Lomm is boring when you've ran it as much as I have not to mention the rewards are utterly pointless.

    I was really hoping the lion gear would get added to the seals vendor like many other sets have been such as the brovia gear I'm really disappointed that this isn't the case as it could be really useful for low item level players such as myself that haven't been able to run the dungeon even though I am well over the suggested item level.

    submitted by /u/RobertAyre
    [link] [comments]

    So no Feast of lanterns this year?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 06:09 PM PST

    It's already February and not even the slightest clue so I guess not...

    submitted by /u/GastNDorf
    [link] [comments]

    Rumors of missing companions and companion equipment?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 10:52 PM PST

    Someone told me that when the Combat Rework hit, some PC players lost some companions, and some companion equipment that was equipped. Has anyone here experienced that, or heard it from someone who did? Should we be screenshotting our companions now?

    submitted by /u/nwgamer0
    [link] [comments]

    Un-scaled content (trials) stat caps?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 02:38 PM PST

    Hi all. I was wondering as the trials (zariel and ToMM) aren't scaled are there actually a minimum cap for stats like there used to be before the rework? I'm still wanting to get my Lionheart weapons and I just want to make sure I have the right stats. Ty

    submitted by /u/xIFROSTYx
    [link] [comments]

    I think they missed one zero innthe greater healing potion, cause it really heals only 10,000 HP and not 100,000.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 05:41 AM PST

    Hi everyone. I have a Gh1 guild I am working on for the PS4. I am recruiting all players new and experienced to join and help the guild grow.

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 07:18 PM PST

    First time here

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 03:25 PM PST

    I'm about to get neverwinter on my PC and I need some info. Can anybody give me a general rundown of the game?

    submitted by /u/DPRoberts2
    [link] [comments]

    Current BiS gear for rogue assassin build

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 07:15 AM PST

    I know there's another big update coming, but I have been trying to figure out if any of the gear from the last mod was worth using for my build. I currently still have pretty much the BiS gear from the Vallenhas patch equipped, and the Legion Guard weapons. I would like to find out which weapons set I should try for as well as any of the newer gear from hunts or etc. thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/neytirijaded
    [link] [comments]

    Do people still play neverwinter after scaling changes?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 08:32 AM PST

    After all these changes, Auction House prices inflation, zax backlog, repetitive nerfs and with the fact that live server became a real time developing server full of bugs, do people still play?

    "Would you give money on loan to a thief? Of course not, unless you are fine with the fact that you won't get them back."

    Some people won't get my message. But I am extremely tired to be crawled through the mud again and again and again...

    submitted by /u/Platinumnw
    [link] [comments]

    Seal of Fallen

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 06:57 AM PST

    What happened to these seals? Cant get them anymore on RQ's..

    Cant find news on official website, yesterday they was there and no new patches on live. Where i can now get them? Not Even Ape drops them ive heard..

    submitted by /u/T0nyer
    [link] [comments]

    18k IL Tank Paladin (playstation)

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 08:28 AM PST

    I just got back into neverwinter after about a 2 year break. The last mod I played was Mod 14. I have finished getting all of the treasure chest gear in Avernus, and I have both fully upgraded legion guard weapons. However I am still way too undergeared to complete the actual Avernus content, and I am wondering what the next actual step to take is. Thank you, and have a great day.

    submitted by /u/Morbidly_Twizted
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment