• Breaking News

    Monday, August 24, 2020

    Neverwinter Dps Stats - Tomm is my goal

    Neverwinter Dps Stats - Tomm is my goal


    Dps Stats - Tomm is my goal

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 03:17 PM PDT

    I’m a level 80 with around 21,000 item level, what’s best for getting my outgoing healing up?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 09:00 PM PDT

    Wizard Powers

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 08:11 PM PDT

    What's the best wizard rotation for the arcanist? I took a brief break from the game and came back to mod 19, wondering if anyone has changed their powers

    submitted by /u/littlemalevolent
    [link] [comments]

    Which profession guarantees the most sells in the auction?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 11:42 PM PDT

    DPS companions ( Non Augment )

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 10:55 AM PDT

    Greetings all, Has a list been made of the best Non Augment DPS companions yet? We all know Xuna is top, and Abysmal Chicken probably second. Anything else say in the top 5? What about succubus? Or Batiri? Any thoughts? I tried quickling at Legendary and its nowhere near good enough. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Xcessiveforce47
    [link] [comments]

    Some thoughts from a returning player

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 06:15 PM PDT

    Background: I put quite some time in ~3 years ago around when Storm King's Thunder campaign was rolling out as a HR archer. Joined a guild that kind of fizzled ~3 weeks after I joined (they had been playing for months so I unfortunately just caught them on the tail end). Decided to jump back in and try it out again on a different platform (switched from PS4 to PC for a fresh start and because any chance I have of getting friends to join would be PC though odds don't look great). Currently have a new HR just hit lvl 30 and wanted to share some thoughts and questions.

    1. Random dungeons for the daily AD was probably a good move so that it's not just cloak tower every time. The final boss though seems to be taking it's time to die despite having a max level player in the party and I'm putting out the most damage sometimes. This has me confused. Did they introduce level scaling to even out the party and prevent bosses from being one shot? Also wait times for the queue seemed longer than I remember. Is it because everyone is doing the epic dungeon queue for their daily AD instead?
    2. Looks like they killed my archer build. It was set up largely around at-wills with the encounter powers being Commanding Shot, Rain of Arrows and Longstriders shot. The big damage though came from Aimed Shot which I could use for single target damage and Electric Shot which I could use when enemies are grouped. Was it the meta optimal build? No but it was fun and I could still put up higher numbers than people with higher IL than me. Sad that they decided to split those At-Wills up.
    3. Mounts in the Zen Store are $30 lol. Probably hasn't actually changed from 3 years ago but still seems silly.
    4. Looks like the amount of people buying Zen to transfer to AD has gone down (smaller player base than before or platform difference?). The conversion ratio has maxed out on AD/Zen and it sounds like it takes weeks to actually get a good rate of transfer. I remember when the ratio was closer to the middle of the caps the devs put in and people could play the market and buy low, sell high. Looks like that's gone.
    5. End game is still probably really grindy. Haven't reached it yet but I have faith in the devs that they didn't take that part out. Looks like the campaigns are more focused around weekly currency caps rather than completing dailies now though. That's a nice change for people who don't have as much time during the week and put in lots more on weeks so I appreciate that change (assuming that's an actual implemented change).

    And that's it. Not a long list but still thought I'd share anyways. If you're on PC might see you around.

    submitted by /u/jbm950
    [link] [comments]

    Undermountain - stuck on Arcturia

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 10:37 AM PDT

    I've seen other people having trouble with Arcturia as well but those posts are (mostly) from over a year ago.

    I'm usually a solo player, ranger - hunter, almost lvl 80. I just can't seem to beat her. I manage to take 1/3 of her health with the first few shots before she kills me. I've tried to team up with others but no one responds in the chat. I waited at the entrance, the sparkly tree, but everyone who comes just goes in before I can click on them.

    Do you guys have any tips/ideas? My health stones/potions are getting depleted, even the potions that boost your stats.

    I'm not in a guild either (can't decide which one to join) so maybe that is the solution?

    submitted by /u/Shiny_Days
    [link] [comments]

    Did the Wyvern venom coated knives lose this feature?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 11:59 AM PDT

    Did the Wyvern venom coated knives lose this feature:

    "This artifact has its cooldown reduced by 75% if no targets are hit."

    I haven't played in two weeks and just got back and noticed i activated it a bit late after killing a mob and it was in 60 second cool down instead of usual 15 seconds. I liked this feature due to how lag and my hand eye timing can sometimes result in this going off after my other activates killed the last baddie. I can't find anything official but it looks like it was removed.

    submitted by /u/Asphodelmercenary
    [link] [comments]

    Companion Utility Powers

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 05:32 PM PDT

    What's a better companion utility power for DPS barb: Compy's instincts, or Baby Owlbear's Presence?

    submitted by /u/optimostprime
    [link] [comments]

    7 Deadly Sins recruiting (xbox)

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 04:27 PM PDT

    7 Deadly Sins. GH12 (XBOX) • Very active and always growing

    • Social, helpful, and friendly

    • We have members with ToMM completions and more close to it

    • Non elitist and drama free

    • Active discord server with many conversations going, as well as important resources and build advice

    • Hard working and very loyal

    • All levels and experience welcome to join!

    https://discord.gg/xDPEtDh

    submitted by /u/ChasingAmu
    [link] [comments]

    Referral code

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 01:54 PM PDT

    Hey I'm on ps4 and lvl 9 if someone on ps4 could give me a referral before I hit level 10 that would be great

    submitted by /u/Jax_115
    [link] [comments]

    Please Help

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 01:08 PM PDT

    I am a completely new player to neverwinter, I like being the straight dps classes in games and people told me control wizard... How do I get control wizard, assuming I chose wizard as my class, is their a skill branch that makes it a control wizard or what...?! Pretty much, how do i make a control wizard

    submitted by /u/Goat998
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to see what map instance you are in while in combat (on PC)?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 09:46 AM PDT

    The only 2 ways I know of to see what map instance you are in is the runestone in the upper-right corner of the HUD, and on the lower-right corner of the map screen. But, when you are in combat, it just shows in red text that you can't change map instances.

    submitted by /u/ShadySeptapus
    [link] [comments]

    Redeemed Citadel Buyers Remorse

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 05:52 AM PDT

    Hey all, just needed some advice and to vent. TLDR: Bought the Citadel Pack form Zen store only to fine out that I may have wasted my money. I bought the 4 milestone pack.

    I logged on today for the first time in a while (like a month or so) and saw the limited time event of the Redeemed Citadel, I haven't completed Avernus or path of the fallen because my gear is too low and I'm a solo player. anyone who has the pack or started the citadel campaign already sees the problem. to start the Citadel campaign you need a quest called 'Moat of moral' or something. this only appears if you finish both Vallenhas and Avernus before hand. I have not. I have always been happy to buy expansion pack from the Zen store because it is a good way to show the dev's how much i love the game they give away for free. however, my fear lies withing the fact that i may never get the items from my pack and have wasted the $72AUD that it cost because i had no knowledge before hand. I am only able to play once or twice a week and so the 1100 itm LvL gear and comp gear would have really helped.

    So thats the Rant, My question is: Does anyone know how I can either fix this or some how work my way through the campaign so i can finally get my items? It's really upsetting that this has happened, I don't want a refund if i can get my items however its not likely for me to be able to grind that much in such a sort time. Please Help Reddit.

    submitted by /u/R3dK1n901
    [link] [comments]

    what is going on with the game

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 03:18 AM PDT

    i was in the dragon lairs tonight with my Rogue and when i kill the Necromancer off how could he attack me if he was dead or was this a bug or something cause i really did not understand how they could attack like that cause i had the same issue with my warlock in Cavern Entrance where theses mobs could knife throw my warlock in sec or has anyone experienced this issue ?

    https://reddit.com/link/if0urd/video/zqacf1t69qi51/player

    submitted by /u/Elirathia
    [link] [comments]

    Fashion items disappearing?

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 04:49 AM PDT

    Hey so im sorry if this question gets asked a lot. I bought the battefield medic's ensemble thats available during the siege event, but it seems as all the items disappeared. i tried checking the fashion tab but nothing is there. any idea where i could find this stuff?

    submitted by /u/Kastrand
    [link] [comments]

    my account is going to band plz help

    Posted: 23 Aug 2020 03:28 AM PDT

    i received this massage today < ou are receiving this email because We have noticed unauthorized activity on your account and have Also noticed Un-successful game Hacking attempts . That goes beyond our privacy policies, Because of this your account is going to be banned for 12 months on 1st September. >>
    plz help i am old player of neverwinter i never did any thing like hacking i give to much time to farm i just change my internet yesterday and got this massage today

    submitted by /u/Waseem_bahi
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for Relatively cheap mounts, gear, companions on the trade/ auction house under 100k- 200kAD? Im a lvl 62 barbarian

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 08:46 PM PDT

    Ive kinda just been winging this game and having alot of fun! Im not used to mmorpgs this is my first one ive actually stuck with i really love dnd im a lvl 62 barbarian and have a epic energon companion rn with 3 lvl 8 bonding runestones and an uncommon necklaxe and belt just wondeirng if there are anything should be doing or any specific gear,mounts, companions i should be using? Would very much appreciate some help and some kind responses 💞💕✨ much love and i play on xbox one :) rn i have the siege horse mount from the neverwinter siege event and almost have my griffon :) my stats are sorta mehh and item lvl is only 3k :/ also how have you gguys been liking the avernus campaigns and stuff i wanna get lvl 80 so i can participate ❤💯 thank you 🙏🏻

    submitted by /u/ShogunSnakeEyes
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment