• Breaking News

    Monday, January 25, 2021

    Neverwinter Wisp boots go brrrr

    Neverwinter Wisp boots go brrrr


    Wisp boots go brrrr

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 01:19 PM PST

    How did mount/companion changes leave the player base unsure as to what this game is at heart, and will continue to be till the end?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 07:15 PM PST

    It is a gacha cash extraction. Time gated with better buy soon, daily and weekly marks to be made. DnD logo slapped on with easy to access mechanics amd gameplay. Once they have your money, once a certain amount of people reach a point of perpetual free-to-play, they change the game and nerf to devalue you, or add more to grind/pay for. Edde the drenched out, really promised i wouldnt start playing again if they nerf scammed everyone and got away with it.

    submitted by /u/eddeadcosta
    [link] [comments]

    Is this accurate? Us console players have a few more weeks.

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 11:41 PM PST

    (Companion Problem) Soradiel not dealing any damage

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 07:15 PM PST

    I just got back into neverwinter after not playing for a few years. I decided to buy Soradiel to start with.

    Im not sure if im doing something wrong or not seeing buffs that the companion gives, but she is not dealing any damage. She is rank 10 and I am level 19

    I would really appreciate any help. Thankyou

    submitted by /u/FethFiadha
    [link] [comments]

    WTB sinister rapier rogue main hand appearance on PS4

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 06:09 PM PST

    Hoping to get the appearance for this before it possibly leaves for good if anyone has one. Collections tab says trade bar store and all that is there is mountaineer set.

    submitted by /u/Pulsatingmaggot666
    [link] [comments]

    Buggy Potion

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 05:19 PM PST

    Buggy Potion

    https://preview.redd.it/8w51z7nopdd61.png?width=400&format=png&auto=webp&s=aa1ecbfae9622533632c75bec7e5a9d9779034f1

    Combat changes rolled up and i decided to play it despite the overpowered mobs, "ill just chug a few more potions"

    Guess what people, the ever nice devs created a potion that says that heals 100,000 and actually heals 10,000. Me having 92k, died a lot recently until it occured to me that there are pots that heal less and i would just buy them. Strike number 2 for me, seeing that every potion seller in the game only sell this one exact potion, and if i wanted another, i would have to use astral diamonds to get them at auction.

    It took my stupid brain a lot of time to get that, and i just created another char to buy lesser potions for my main, modern problems modern solutions.

    It would be nice if a dev saw this and fixed it, but if not , let's all colllectively chuckle. Cheers.

    submitted by /u/AlbaDivisionAlba
    [link] [comments]

    Bonding runestones gone mod 20

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 08:52 PM PST

    I've heard multiple people say that bonding runestones are disappearing in mod 20 with the combat changes. Does that mean us console players will not need any bonding runestones when the update hits? If so are we going to receive anything for still having them?

    submitted by /u/TarrasqueTakedown
    [link] [comments]

    Mod 17// Uprising, Is it worth playing through now?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 02:31 PM PST

    I'm a returning player, left just before mod 17, and just got back... Obviously I'm working through the current mods, but is it worth doing uprising? What is even available from there? TIA x.

    submitted by /u/jimiow
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone explain how Accuracy now works...

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 07:36 AM PST

    and how we can cap it? My questions are:

    1) The patch notes say Accuracy now works to counter Deflect Severity. Ok, but then what stat counters regular Deflect?

    2) I got Accuracy up to my item level and it's still not capped. I thought all percentages were based on getting stats to item level and then they are capped? For ex, my power is at item level and capped. Is accuracy cap at 2x item level or something?

    3) Class Specific for Barbarian Blademaster: Cryptic, why change a major Barb feat to require capping Accuracy if it's only going to affect Deflect Severity? Also, why not change it to a stat that's much easier to cap like Crit Severity which is actually a part of our Forte boost? Accuracy is a part of hunters/wardens Forte, not barbs.

    Trying to figure out this Accuracy stuff has been maddening and I'm just going to leave my character as is until more fixes happen. Already spent millions of AD messing with this but not going to spend more until I get more info. Thanks for reading this! Hopefully someone can help me understand this Accuracy stuff.

    submitted by /u/miningmonster
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox player wondering how alts are impacted by the new combat rework?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 01:18 PM PST

    I like to do influence/weeklies/legacy campaigns on my alt army. Is that going away now with the new combat rework? A couple of my alts have one or two leg comps but most just rely on epic comps. My mount bolster on my alts is over 50% due to account-wide leg mounts. I've been able to do a lot of content with alts by sharing account-bound weapons/armor/bonding/comp gear but it sounds like that will be harder now. I would usually run skirmishes with my alts but I would run my top two alts through epic trials.

    submitted by /u/scorpion_71
    [link] [comments]

    List of the bonus stats?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 05:04 PM PST

    So does anyone have a list of all the item categories that contribute to the 40% number? I know food, potions, boons? What are the others? Is there a short listing.

    submitted by /u/havensinnixa
    [link] [comments]

    Just some tips and basic info about the changes. I know I have been seeing a lot of mixed feelings about the, but personally I like them a lot. Obviously they still need work, and probably should have stayed on preview at least until Mod20, But I have been having a blast

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 05:02 PM PST

    Here’s another one GJ6GN72ZEVGF4GA9HFHKAEGJ

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 04:57 PM PST

    Karmela Valeri Workshop Artisan

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 09:21 AM PST

    Hey everyone I'm currently doing the quest line where get Karmela Valeri to join your workshop as an artisan. And before I finish the quest line I wanted to ask. What's the best profession to put her in? I'm leaning towards Alchemy l, but that's cus I don't have an alchemist yet.

    submitted by /u/Ignis13
    [link] [comments]

    I’m back enjoy 76MEPMEYRPQT4GA9GXQPMFMF

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 04:42 PM PST

    I’m back enjoy 76MEPMEYRPQT4GA9GXQPMFMF

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 04:42 PM PST

    Enjoy, the code is 4EMZHE6KPX9T4GA9EF4E299K

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 03:59 AM PST

    Returning player

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 05:32 AM PST

    I haven't played in awhile (undermountain just came out) level 75 barbarian. Apparently I chose the worst time to play again. I m not that geared (around 22k ilevel) legendary Chultan tiger companion which is what the guides listed at the time. I never had a too hard of a time questing but now I am getting destroyed and no clue what to do as far as enchants and companion. Any suggestions, the mod 19 guides now seem to be outdated. They suggest augment companion but not even sure what that is

    submitted by /u/FatalFlener
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone figured out how to play with the new stat system?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 01:44 AM PST

    Has anyone figured out how to play with the new stat system? Before, i could easily kill mobs 15 levels below me with 1 aoe ability and a few basic attacks but now i have to use all of my abilities and it will only take 50% of their hp. i can't kill mobs my own level anymore.

    submitted by /u/GUDIHHK
    [link] [comments]

    What If...?

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 12:49 PM PST

    what if the enchantment slots on our gear had no deliniation... not offense or defense or utility (keep the overload slots though) so just.. enchantment slots.

    and what if enchantments only had a deliniated bonus(s)... i.e. a r10 silvery gives Defense Slot: +1,280 Deflection

    Offense Slot: +1,280 Accuracy

    Utility Slot: +32% Glory Bonus

    but what if it only gave (for example) +1,280 Accuracy but i could put it in any slot as many as i had room for.

    so i could load up with all silverys and push my Accuracy up until the stat numbers turned red.

    or i could mix and match different enchants to better balance my stats in places i am lacking.

    an enchant could be multi stat.

    and what if... instead of paying gold to remove it i had to pay AD... 100k (a day's pay) or 50k (half day's pay)

    submitted by /u/limmo
    [link] [comments]

    Very short how-to for completely lost players

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 02:44 AM PST

    I want to help and just found out some infos i want to share. PLEASE correct me when i erred somewhere. I Put some edits in this post already. Marked like this: [ wrong: what i wrote earlier]

    A short guide for the new system for the completely lost:

    -Try to get your stat ratings (the numbers) towards the actual number of your itemlevel. (-> max to 50%) - if you have items that will change the ratings when fighting: try to get your stats towards itemlevel WHILE FIGHTING (e.g. dont cap power when sth will give you even more power when you fight) - find out what companion to summon and what companiongear to equip to even out the stat ratings. - enchants and insignias help to even out more - everything that will give you % will further improve your stat% . so % is good! - try to raise the % of your needed stats towards 90% (here too: look what will happen when fighting) - forte will give you % -companionpower will give you % - many buff-foods will give you % - forgers box and scalechain will give [ wrong: ratings] % !!! - so dont cap statratings that will be raised by those items and buff food. - dps want forte>combat advantage>power>crit strike and crit sev (power is third , because its easiest to cap with existing gear [edit: power is still the stat that gives most return on invest, but its too easily capped] - healers want forte>outgoing heal>crit strike and sev.>power (easiest to cap) - tanks want forte > awareness > defense (very easy to cap)>crit avoid>deflect and deflect sev.

    If you dont know what to raise else: -awareness is good. (Dps and heal) - [edit: power and ]combat advantage is good to get aggro back (tank)

    Attributes are strength for melee dps, intelligence for magic dps, [wrong: dexterity] its strength, too for ranged nonmagic dps. Second attribute always is charisma for forte.

    I know its not foolproof and prone to changes… and i am NO PRO! But doing that made my cleric (heal and magic dps) and my fighter (tank and melee dps) playable again.

    NOTE: you will need to know game mechanics. Know Combat advantage. Its a game where you have to know some rules. You wont be able to pull a zone and end them with some aoe… Its a chance for the SECOND M of MMORPG. (Multiplayer).

    Yes its a change. Yes you need to use your brain. Yes i was angry at cryptic , too. No i wont quit that easily. You can work on this, too.

    [Edit: i feel frustrated, too. I experienced a complete workover in this game at least 4 times. My healing got nerfed to hell. But i have strong ties to many people that play this game, so i will make do and will go on.]

    Feel free to comment and correct my tips. Feel very free to NOT comment about how sad and frustrated you are. There are enough threads on that.

    submitted by /u/CulluketNW
    [link] [comments]

    New player

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 05:54 AM PST

    Thinking about downloading this Game on my ps4. Is this game popular.? Should I give it a chance?

    submitted by /u/FraSico
    [link] [comments]

    One reason why only some players have problems in "solo" play.

    Posted: 24 Jan 2021 05:45 AM PST

    I am hearing very different opinions on how the new content has affected solo play, ranging from "totally unplayable - I die all the time" to "meh, no real change - some fights just take a little bit longer".

    I have talked to a few players who claimed they had real issues and found one common factor. Now, I am absolutely not saying this is the only reason, or even that it is the only one, but it is something that is reasonably easy to fix in many cases.

    The issue: Combat Advantage (CA) - both a failure to maintain CA against opponents and allowing them to have CA against you. Many newer players are simply not used to thinking about CA at all, and they cannot any longer get away with ignoring it. On the other hand, those who are "CA-aware" tend to have significantly fewer issues.

    Your CA against opponents

    I used to pretty much ignore CA in my own solo play. I primarily play a Cleric, which has no class-specific way to obtain CA, so I just ignored it altogether - I ran with an augment companion and did not put anything into CA - in fact, I specifically avoided gear giving CA for my "solo play" loadout, which used to work just fine.

    It no longer works for me, and, I suspect, many others. Today, maintaining CA against opponents in solo play is a key factor in killing them fast enough - after all, a dead enemy cannot hurt you, right ?

    • So, augments companions are out....combat companions are in, and you need to rely on them for CA.
    • I can either use a companion like the Black Death Scorpion which grants CA, or one of the high-DPS companions, but then I have to use positioning to have CA against opponents. Just do whatever works for you, just maintain CA.
    • I need to rearrange gear to have sufficient CA ratings in solo play, but that means I can now for example use the same companion gear items as I previously used in my "group" loadout, as those pieces actually provide CA.

    One reason many have problems in solo play is that they are still running with an augment companion, so they never have CA against the opponents....something which has now become an issue. Of, they may be using a summoned combat companion, but are not giving sufficient thought to positioning so they don't actually have CA, or their CA stat is too low so the benefit from having CA does not help as much as it should.

    Opponents having CA against you

    This is the killer issue for many...the "I get swarmed by zombies" problem. People used to not have to think about opponents having CA against them....just rush at the nearest group of enemies and kill them.

    Well, it doesn't work any more. People need to be more careful about not letting enemies get CA against them...and that will probably reduce the damage they receive more than any other single factor. Now, this is easier for some classes than others. Powerful ranged attacks can take down some enemies from a distance, reducing the number that reaches you, but it is harder for those who rely on close melee combat.

    For those, well, getting backed up into a corner is not necessarily a bad thing.

    In other words, you need to practice using the environment to your benefit, to prevent enemies having CA against you and to limit the number that can reach you at any given time.....keep repositioning.

    No, this will absolutely not solve all the problems for everyone, but it does make a big difference.

    submitted by /u/Adinos
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment